Dud U try inclined bed therapy?

Andrew K Fletcher

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
Last year a study began on the Internet involving people with multiple
sclerosis, spinal cord injury and als.
I attempted to stimulate some interest in my work by asking if anyone would
be prepared to give it a go. As yet I have not heard from anyone with CP,
who has tried the suggested therapy.

If you, or someone you know has tried this simple therapy, would you be so
kind as to let me know how you are doing?

Kind regards

Andrew K Fletcher

--
Message Board Title: "INCLINED TO SLEEP INCLINED"
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb405491

Mark Probert

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
In article <38a00...@news1.cluster1.telinco.net>,

Should anyone have the inclination to try your therapy, could you post
a detailed description? emailing for details, as your website suggests,
does not allow for a good discussion, and people may get a somewhat
slanted opinion of this therapy.

I just want to make sure that you are on the level.

(For the humor challenge...awwww...forget it...)

--
Mark Probert
Children can be cruel...unless adults teach them to be kind.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Andrew K Fletcher

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
The therapy is simple. A couple of six inch blocks are placed under the head
of the bed on a six feet three inch long bed, producing an uninterrupted
angle of five degrees to the horizontal or more.

The idea is that gravity is responsible for inducing circulation within the
bodily fluids. it works on the principle that continual evaporation from the
lungs, skin, eyes etc, concentrates residual fluids, creating heavier
liquids, upon which gravity effects motion. A downward flowing liquid
induces a return flow providing the return flow is less dense than the
driving force, which will always be the case within the human body.

Before you jump to the conclusion that we have a heart to pump fluids around
the body, consider this.

Most of us at some stage would have eaten an egg, when the egg is broken,
there is no heart found to be creating circulation, yet video evidence
clearly shows circulation occurring within the developing contents of a
fertilised egg, long before those first heart beats.

I am sorry that this is a brief explanation, but a more detailed explanation
can be obtained freely by mailing Gra...@bun.com

A young girl with CP., in Kent, has made remarkable progress, using the
raised bed.
I would like to try to repeat this result, to see if there is something
within this research to assist people with cerebral palsy.

It is my firm belief that gravity played a very important roll in the
development of our upright bodies by improving/reorganising the way fluids
flow through the brain and neurological network. "Man stood up and reaped
the benefits of gravity. It is not a coincidence that the most intelligent
and successful species is also the most vertical of all species.

Computer chips are continually improved by finding the most orderly and
efficient routes for information to travel. There is nothing to say that
more efficient routes within the brain were not brought about by us merely
standing vertical.

It is also my belief that permitting gravity to flow through the brain
continually from head to toe, will have a profound effect on any damage
within the brain and the neurological network. Perhaps by enabling fluids to
find alternative routes around damaged areas. Who knows until we try it?

If we study a new born baby, it definitely does not like to be laid flat,
and often relaxes when picked up or allowed to rest in an inclined rester.
During the early stages following birth, we often place babies flat in the
cot, This must be really alien to a baby, given the postural differences of
the fluid filled womb.

You might think that this is too simple to be true, you might think that I
am too simple to be of any use to people who have cerebral palsy. All I ask
is to be given a shot at helping people with cerebral palsy and who knows
what we might find within this most basic of discoveries.

A very good school friend of mine, had a sister with cerebral palsy, sadly,
she passed away some years ago, but I will always remember asking why she
did not stand or sit up. She never did. It is of paramount importance for a
child to stand and this becomes obvious when you see those many hundreds of
attempts to become vertical. As soon as those first steps are taken, the
baby transforms spectacularly into a toddler and from then on progress is
phenomenal.

For the record: People with Cerebral Palsy will be positively effected by
omitting horizontal bedrest and poor sitting posture from their daily
routines!

I have made similar statements in the past relating to spinal cord injury
and multiple sclerosis, and then gone on to prove them to be correct.

I desperately need a few volunteers to supply me with feedback in the way of
regular reports.

What do you have to lose by trying this non-invasive holistic approach?

Sincerely

Andrew K Fletcher

Take a look at the message board below and see for yourself.

Message Board Title: "INCLINED TO SLEEP INCLINED"
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb405491

Mark Probert <mark...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

andrewk...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 5:42:55 AM11/10/15
A Series of fascinating radio interviews from Andrew has been uploaded to Youtube and an audio version uploaded to his website, explaining how Inclined Bed Therapy began, where it is now and how it has helped people with illnesses and improved fitness, endurance and performance greater than any drug could ever achieve. And best of all it costs nothing. That's right it's FREE!

I do hope you will find time to listen to this interview and the others on the new IBT website. http://inclinedbedtherapy.com

Radio interview: https://youtu.be/kldTMZ4UyFI