Central and peripheral nervous system disorders

Marcos Pilozo

Mar 24, 2004, 9:44:27 PM3/24/04
In the CELIAC.ORG web site under 'What Happens', one of the long term
conditions is "Central and peripheral nervous system disorders --
usually due to unsuspected nutrient deficiencies"

Can anyone provide specific details on what this means?

Laurence

Mar 24, 2004, 11:26:30 PM3/24/04
One effect is peripheral neuropathies, meaning problems with nerves outside
the brain, another is ataxia, another migraines.

I experienced ataxia two years ago,for about a month, not long after I went
on a no-carb diet, and thought I was losing it. There are other explanations
for not being able to maintain equilibrium, but this was truly scary. Only
lasted about a month, though.

Had been experiencing optical migraines with increasing frequency since age
thirty, but they went away once I was gf, two years ago.

There are others, too. Bad stuff. Including schizophrenia. Ugh.

"Marcos Pilozo" <mpi...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

adol...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2013, 5:44:33 AM7/21/13
בתאריך יום חמישי, 25 במרץ 2004 04:44:27 UTC+2, מאת Marcos Pilozo:
here u can find more deteails:
http://medoc-web.com/about-us/technology/technique