Yet another hypo!

Julie Bove

Mar 2, 2012, 2:59:35 AM3/2/12
I was on the lookout for this one after the oddly low BG yesterday and then
being at 104 prior to dinner. The Dr. told us to eat a normal diet for
dinner. Told us to have a sandwich and some chicken noodle soup! Now that
might be a normal diet for normal people but wouldn't work for a diabetic!
Not for us anyway. We just had the chicken noodle soup. I made it. I know
exactly how many carbs were in it and I ate exactly the same amount that I
always do.

Was talking to my friend on the phone and then noticed that I had the
shakes. And sure enough it is around midnight again. So this is very,
very, frustrating. I wish I knew what was causing the hypos and why.

The only difference with the chicken noodle soup is that I didn't put any
veggies in it. Normally I put plenty of onions, carrots and celery.
Tonight it was just chicken broth, chicken breast, rice spaghetti, broken in
bite sized pieces, a little black pepper and a little parsley. Carb count
45g.

Josepi

Mar 10, 2012, 5:13:16 PM3/10/12
...and yeast from barley sources?

----------

Julie Bove

Mar 15, 2012, 2:59:46 AM3/15/12

"Josepi" <J.RM.@onyurpage.agin> wrote in message
> ...and yeast from barley sources?

Sorry, I must have posted this to the wrong group. Should have been the
diabetes group. Barely isn't an issue for me. Daughter used to be allergic
to wheat/gluten but she seems to have outgrown that.

Josepi

Apr 1, 2012, 11:50:33 PM4/1/12
LOL. I was always asked "where did the allergy go?" and in my old age I
realize there is truth to this statement.

Best of luck Julie. The group has gone to pot. I hope it is good stuff.