Still fighting

John Loomis

Apr 8, 2021, 8:55:14 PM4/8/21
Still fighting
Finished 5 weeks of Radiation at Stanford.
Did have to take Degerelex Acetate and Luprolite, prior to radiation.
My number is down now.
I have been through the gamut of treatments.
Prostetactomy in 1999
Radiation at 2016
Flucoslovine scan 2020
Radiation 2020
ADT during Radiation.
I tell you it has been a battle.
John

Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)

Apr 9, 2021, 6:38:33 AM4/9/21
In article <s4o8k...@news2.newsguy.com>, John Loomis
<jlo...@hughes.net> writes:

> Still fighting
> Finished 5 weeks of Radiation at Stanford.
> Did have to take Degerelex Acetate and Luprolite, prior to radiation.
> My number is down now.
> I have been through the gamut of treatments.
> Prostetactomy in 1999
> Radiation at 2016

How long after the prostetactomy did the PSA rise until it became
detectable? Or was it always detectable? Had the cancer spread before
the prostetactomy?

John Loomis

Apr 9, 2021, 11:38:24 AM4/9/21
It was on a very slow rise for 16 years.
always under .10 and slowly went to the highest 1.7 in 2016.
With a trial Flucoslovine scan they spotted 3 small spots on the lymph
node and decided that another 5 weeks of radiation would help.
That was done in 2020 finished in Dec.with ADT during.
john