A *REAL* HERO!

colinireland

May 13, 2007, 9:27:34 PM5/13/07

**David Copeland**

That dude FUCKIN' ROCKS!

All he did was good.

Free David Copeland NOW!

Jeff North

May 14, 2007, 2:30:57 AM5/14/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 02:27:34 +0100, in alt.politics.homosexuality
Colin Ireland
<feef43pmmh1qoj9ao...@4ax.com> wrote:

Do you mean this David Copeland?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

A real 'family values man' if ever there was one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Copelandnail.jpg

jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

lero...@pillinor.net

May 15, 2007, 1:51:40 AM5/15/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 06:30:57 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>Do you mean this David Copeland?
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland
>
>A real 'family values man' if ever there was one:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Copelandnail.jpg

Both url refer to nothing but pro-homosexual propaganda.

crack baby

May 26, 2007, 11:07:25 AM5/26/07
Jeff North wrote...

> On Mon, 14 May 2007 02:27:34 +0100, in alt.politics.homosexuality
> Colin Ireland
> <feef43pmmh1qoj9ao...@4ax.com> wrote:
>

>>| **David Copeland**
>>|
>>| That dude FUCKIN' ROCKS!
>>|
>>| All he did was good.
>>|
>>| Free David Copeland NOW!
>

> Do you mean this David Copeland?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland
>
> A real 'family values man' if ever there was one:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Copelandnail.jpg

And yet he killed less people than my AIDS-infected brother. One act
gets you life in prison while the other gets you a goddamn medal and
a parade (complete with floats and marching band) in your honor, not
to mention free welfare, housing, health care, and food stamps.

Message has been deleted

Jeff North

May 26, 2007, 10:54:08 PM5/26/07
On Sat, 26 May 2007 15:07:25 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality crack
baby <fr...@crackwhoremagazine.com>
<N2Y5i.23323$JZ3....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net> wrote:

You really are a moron.

Jeff North

May 26, 2007, 10:57:19 PM5/26/07
On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:33:20 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
Tedn'Al...@notellin.com
<3prg53d7tdo9vk2ih...@4ax.com> wrote:

>| On Sat, 26 May 2007 15:07:25 GMT, crack baby

>| He killed innocent people.
>| How much murder to you endorse?
>| Do the ends justify the means?

During police interviews, he admitted holding neo-Nazi views, and
talked of his desire to spread fear and to trigger a race war. When
asked why he had targeted ethnic minorities and the gay community, he
spoke of his belief that ethnic minorities are inferior, and of his
hatred of gay people.

>| "That which is not just is not law"

Commander Kinsey

Feb 17, 2022, 5:38:30 AM2/17/22
On Mon, 14 May 2007 07:30:57 +0100, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 May 2007 02:27:34 +0100, in alt.politics.homosexuality
> Colin Ireland
> <feef43pmmh1qoj9ao...@4ax.com> wrote:
>

>> | **David Copeland**
>> |
>> | That dude FUCKIN' ROCKS!
>> |
>> | All he did was good.
>> |
>> | Free David Copeland NOW!
>
> Do you mean this David Copeland?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

Sounds ok to me. What is it you don't like about him?