Eventually Oprah will tire of her dieting and turn into a land whale

Byker

Aug 6, 2017, 9:27:47 PM8/6/17
Ever notice that Oprah is always talking about weight loss yet she's
always the same size?
Oprah: 'I can't accept myself if I'm over 200 lbs'

By Lisa Respers
Thu August 3, 2017

(CNN) Oprah Winfrey is all for self-acceptance, but she has her limits.

"This whole P.C. about accepting yourself as you are -- you should, 100
percent," Winfrey told New York Times magazine in an interview for a piece
titled "Losing It in the Anti-Dieting Age.": http://tinyurl.com/yahnffon

When it comes to being over a certain pound threshold, however, the media
mogul said she just can't do it.

"For your heart to pump, pump, pump, pump, it needs the least amount of
weight possible to do that,'' she said. "So all of the people who are
saying, 'Oh, I need to accept myself as I am' -- I can't accept myself if
I'm over 200 pounds, because it's too much work on my heart. It causes high
blood pressure for me. It puts me at risk for diabetes, because I have
diabetes in my family.''

Winfrey is almost as famous for her weight loss attempts as she is for her
television legacy.

She is a major stockholder in and spokesperson for Weight Watchers, which
according to the company, has seen an increase in membership thanks to
Winfrey's endorsement.

Winfrey told the publication she had sprained her ankle hiking and gained
weight when the company first reached out to her a few years ago to form a
partnership.

''In the particular moment in time that I got the call I was desperate:
What's going to work," Winfrey recalled. "I've tried all of the green juices
and protein shakes, and let's do a cleanse, and all that stuff. That doesn't
work. It doesn't last. What is going to be consistent, keep me conscious and
mindful?''

Weight Watchers does just that, she said, and now eating for health has
become her habit.

''It's a mechanism to keep myself on track that brings a level of
consciousness and awareness to my eating," she said. "It actually is, for
me, mindful eating, because the points are so ingrained now.''

http://tinyurl.com/y7q378yb