Hi

Sean Williams

Mar 30, 2016, 5:36:11 AM3/30/16
Am Fat
I am fat.
I happen to use this word as a self-descriptor. And I don’t say it to put
myself down.
And I certainly do not say it in hopes someone will say, “Oh no, you’re not
fat.“
No one says to a tall person, "You’re not tall.” Because ‘tall’ is not a dirty
word.
We are programmed to tell each other we’re not fat. Because to many, fat
is the worst thing you can be.
Society has turned ‘fat’ into a synonym for 'ugly’. But fat just means fat.
I’m six foot one , so I call myself tall. I weigh 436 lbs. so I call myself fat.
And I am beautiful, so I call myself beautiful. And I’m all of those things at
once.

Sean Williams