Elsie Productions - Drama & Documentary

20 views
Skip to first unread message

Elsie Productions

unread,
Mar 10, 2003, 3:46:44 PM3/10/03
to
Introducing Elsie Productions, a television/media/film production
enterprise based in South West Wales.

Headed by award-winning writer & film maker Tony Luckwill, writer
David Curtis, assistant writer Karen Hole, and based at Llandysul, we
specialise in productions aimed at a youth audience and are currently
working on the following productions:

Horse Rescue - starring Phillip Jenkins and Dale Evans (short film),
locations Wales & Guernsey;
The Paperboy - (short film), locations Bristol and Bath;
The Fuse - (feature film) - in pre-production;
Nuthouse - (feature film) - starring Ben Russell, locations Wales;

Documentary - "Kids with AS" - feature length, for broadcast, being
made in consultation with the NAS and Carmarthenshire & Ceredigion
Austistic Society, and UWL.

Other projects coming onstream in the future - details TBA.

--
K. Hole,
Assistant Writer
Elsie Productions,
Llandysul,
Wales, UK.

"Elsie Productions is committed to supporting film and media projects
being undertaken by people with disabilities"

Mike Stanton

unread,
Mar 10, 2003, 6:34:18 PM3/10/03
to
Cross posting left in on purpose.

Tony Luckwill has convictions for paedophilia in the Republic of Ireland and has
threatened to sue another member of the National Council of the NAS who alerted
the National Autistic Society about his past.

He does have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome. But, hey, there is no rule that
says that all the bad guys have to be NT.

Tony, if you want to sue me please contact the Company Secretary at the National
Autistic Society (you know, the one you claim is co-operating with you.)

Older readers of alt.support.autism may remember Tony as Orchardapples or Barry
Potterton.

I have copies of his previous posts to newsgroups requesting pictures of teenage
boys in their underpants and press reports of his trial in the Republic of
Ireland.

I am Mike Stanton, a national councillor with the UK National Autistic Society.
If you want to check my bona fides
http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/index.html#TheCouncil
http://www.jkp.com/catalogue/author.php?id=388

Unlike Tony, I only have one online identity, my own. If you read my book you
will discover that my previous email address was sta...@totalise.co.uk. But the
spambots found that one. The email address in my headers is genuine.

This was a public service announcement by mike.s...@dsl.pipex.com


--
Mike

Serving neither God nor Mammon
on the Lonely Planet

Llandrovers!

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 7:03:35 AM3/11/03
to
Mike Stanton <mike.s...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<k17q6vgcp0tac4bt2...@4ax.com>...

> Cross posting left in on purpose.
>
> Tony Luckwill has convictions for paedophilia in the Republic of Ireland and has
> threatened to sue another member of the National Council of the NAS who alerted
> the National Autistic Society about his past.

Are you absolutely sure about this Mike? If you research the thing
properly and speak to the correct people you will in fact discover
that you are totally incorrect in stating this, and perhaps you might
consider making an apology on this ng in time. I do not have any
convictions for paedophilia, I'll have you know, and it is
inappropriate for someone in your position to state inacurate facts
such as that one. You should therefore consider your position
carefully in the matter.

If you contact UWL you will find out that my documentary is genuine
and in fact we have commenced shooting for it - using the Media Centre
as our base. A trailer exists and can be distributed if need be in
order to prove this.

Your response to this matter is typical of the type of person that
does not give a damn about the feelings of others. As you know, to
date you have never met me, so how can you possibly keep jumping to
conclusions? Or is it more acurate to say that you are in league with
the likes of Martyn Bailey and are on a personal vendetta towards me?

dickinson

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 7:18:15 AM3/11/03
to
Piss off! Convictions or not, You *did* solicit for boys to model underwear.

"Llandrovers!" <lland...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:c12db1ee.03031...@posting.google.com...

Your Hero - El Habanero

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 7:50:38 AM3/11/03
to

On alt.support.autism, "dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> shared with
us:

>Piss off! Convictions or not, You *did* solicit for boys to model underwear.

So he has sinned, and fallen shorts?

Viva El Habanero!

He has peppers of mass combustion, and he ain't afraid to eat them.

<To reply to El Habanero, remove that which does not apply.>
--

El Habanero is not the Messiah, he's just an Autie boy.

Elsie Productions

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 11:16:06 AM3/11/03
to
Mike Stanton <mike.s...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<k17q6vgcp0tac4bt2...@4ax.com>...
> Cross posting left in on purpose.
>
> Tony Luckwill has convictions for paedophilia in the Republic of Ireland and has
> threatened to sue another member of the National Council of the NAS who alerted
> the National Autistic Society about his past.
>
> He does have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome. But, hey, there is no rule that
> says that all the bad guys have to be NT.

How dare you make false accusations about someone you have never even
met, Mr Stanton? We have no reason to believe that Mr Luckwill has any
such convictions, nor do we have any reason to connect him with such
allegations either. You have caused severe upset to Mr Luckwill by
stating these false allegations. Do you treat all Asperger sufferers
in a similar fashion?

And by the way, in case you are wondering, I too have Aspergers. I
know what it is like to be picked on.

You may also be interested to learn that a recent UK Police
investigation found that Mr Luckwill never posted any messages from
outside the UK! Blame for those earlier postings has been proven to a
third party in Ireland who has admitted his guilt and involvement in
trying to forge Mr Luckwill's identity on numerous occasions.

Your posting is disgraceful, unnaceptable and cannot be tolerated from
an NAS official. You should consider resigning from your post without
delay.

Sincerely;
Karen Hole
Assistant Writer
Elsie Productions

Mike Stanton

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 12:49:27 PM3/11/03
to
On 11 Mar 2003 08:16:06 -0800, el...@lloftsgubor.demon.co.uk (Elsie Productions)
wrote

>Mike Stanton <mike.s...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<k17q6vgcp0tac4bt2...@4ax.com>...
>> Cross posting left in on purpose.
>>
>> Tony Luckwill has convictions for paedophilia in the Republic of Ireland and has
>> threatened to sue another member of the National Council of the NAS who alerted
>> the National Autistic Society about his past.
>>
>> He does have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome. But, hey, there is no rule that
>> says that all the bad guys have to be NT.
>
>How dare you make false accusations about someone you have never even
>met, Mr Stanton? We have no reason to believe that Mr Luckwill has any
>such convictions, nor do we have any reason to connect him with such
>allegations either. You have caused severe upset to Mr Luckwill by
>stating these false allegations. Do you treat all Asperger sufferers
>in a similar fashion?

No, only this one.

Man on child porn charge named

A JUDGE yesterday lifted restrictions on the reporting of the case of a man
charged with possession of child pornography.


Judge James Scally relaxed a restriction on reporting the name of Anthony
Luckwill (28), the Granby Centre, Parnell Square, Dublin, who is charged with
having pornography on a computer at the same address in February.


His order followed an application by counsel for Independent Newspapers to have
the restriction lifted because there was no statutory basis for such a ban.


Counsel for the accused opposed the application arguing that the newspaper could
not make a submission as it was not a party to the case which involved the DPP
and the accused. Under the Criminal Law (Incest Proceedings) Act 1995 nothing
can be published which could identify an injured party in a cases of a sexual
nature.


Although the defence was not aware as to whether the accused was related to any
of the boys contained on the computer images involved in this case, it was a
possibility and therefore nothing should be done which could affect the rights
of these people to anonymity.


The State solicitor said the DPP had no reason to apply for a media ban and that
as far as the gardai were aware, none of the alleged injured parties were
related to the accused.


Mr Luckwill has been remanded on bail for five weeks.

Tim Healy

Irish Independent Saturday September 8 2001

>And by the way, in case you are wondering, I too have Aspergers. I
>know what it is like to be picked on.

>You may also be interested to learn that a recent UK Police
>investigation found that Mr Luckwill never posted any messages from
>outside the UK! Blame for those earlier postings has been proven to a
>third party in Ireland who has admitted his guilt and involvement in
>trying to forge Mr Luckwill's identity on numerous occasions.

Internet slur charge man fit for trial

By TOMAS MAC RUAIRI
A JURY at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court has found a man accused of spreading
defamatory messages on the internet fit to stand trial.

Anthony Luckwill (25), Monastery Walk, Clondalkin, was found fit for trial after
30 minutes deliberation by the jury on the second day of the hearing on that
issue.

Judge Frank O'Donnell remanded Luckwill for trial on the criminal libel issue on
January 29. The jury had heard evidence from consultant psychiatrist Dr Art
O'Connor that, in his view, he was fit to stand trial and was aware that the
whole world would come to know of his defamatory remarks, when he published
extensive letters on the internet.

The jury also heard clinical psychologist Dr Ivor Shortts say Luckwill is of
high intelligence.

The jury also heard another psychiatrist, Dr Colm McGonagle, say Luckwill
suffered from a rare condition called Asberger's [sic] Syndrome which meant he
was unable to act appropriately in social situations and was unfit to stand
trial. Dr McGonagle said Luckwill has an obsession with Land Rovers and brought
up the subject on the most inappropriate situations.

From the Irish Independent Friday Jan 15 1999


Of course I could be wrong and there are two Tony Luckwills with Asperger
Syndrome and an obsession with landrovers. But I doubt it.

Llandrovers!

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 2:10:54 PM3/11/03
to
"dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:<b4kk71$21cgiq$1...@ID-144939.news.dfncis.de>...

> Piss off! Convictions or not, You *did* solicit for boys to model underwear.
>

No, I did not! Martyn Bailey seems to know more about that thread than
any of the rest of us do. I suspect he is more involved than most with
that sort of thing.

In any case, what is wrong with boys modelling underwear in the first
place? It's perfectly legal!

dickinson

unread,
Mar 11, 2003, 4:34:45 PM3/11/03
to

"Llandrovers!" <lland...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:c12db1ee.03031...@posting.google.com...

Legal makes right? You like standing behind a camera ogling do you? Creep!


Elsie Productions

unread,
Mar 12, 2003, 7:29:37 AM3/12/03
to
Mike;

> No, only this one.
>
> Man on child porn charge named
>

Yes, we are aware of that, but have you considered the fact that he
was cleared in full of the allegation?

No, you haven't have you! You just go right on ahead and assume the
worst! Typical!

In any case we are standing by Mr Luckwill as are others. End of
thread.

K. Hole;
Elsie Productions
Llandysul
Wales UK

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages