This newsgroup might be stalked now (partially OT)

Zordrac

Apr 4, 2003, 11:02:54 PM4/4/03
Hi guys. I am not sure if this is on topic or off topic, but I thought
that I would let you know.

Some time ago, I mentioned something where I was talking about being
misinterpreted badly, which I thought was due to my not mimicking
properly. Some people then asked me to give the full set of
information, and I was reluctant to do so because of the abusive
nature of it, and my unwillingness to make this newsgroup the target
of stalking. I also didn't want to detract from the true nature of my
post - which was to determine how to avoid saying things wrong.

Anyway, recently, a post was given from the person who has been
stalking me for the past 6 months, and done many things much worse
than simply followed me over the internet. Based on previous history,
I believe that they will now begin to stalk each and every person who
posts on this newsgroup, with the possible exception of people who
"side" with them. They will also get many others enter into this
newsgroup with abusive posts, and anything that is said on this
newsgroup will be displayed publicly and ridiculed. This is what has
happened in the past. And to whoever thought to inform this stalker
about my activity here, well, this is your doing.

Anyway, so I thought that I'd fill you in with some information here.

This relates to a person who goes by the pseudonym "Julie Grrl", and
who has registered the domain name http://www.allthegrrlshateher.com/.
From September 2002-February 2003, it was registered to the identity
"Julie Kelly", but it now appears to be registered to the identity
"Julie Wilkinson". Both of these personas appear to be false. It was
also registered to the address of 93 Barrett Drive, Alice Springs, and
is now registered to a post office box in the USA. Both of these
addresses have been proven by police to be non existent. As has the
phone numbers registered.

Whilst trying to track down this criminal, we have had great
difficulty initially in establishing the existence of a crime. This
has now been proven to the extent that an immediate arrest can be
taken, were we to establish the identity of the person. With the
co-ordinated efforts of New South Wales and Northern Territory Police
Departments, as well as the Fort Meade, Maryland Military Police, we
have established a trail which will eventually catch this person and
bring them to justice. Unfortunately, however, we are yet to establish
their true identity, and even their gender is of some dispute. Indeed,
there is even some suggestion that they still reside in Australia.
This is where you come in. If you have any information pertaining to
their true identity, then please contact your local police department.
This is a serious issue. You do not need to trust me with this. Simply
go to your police with any information that you have. They will be
gathering together the information and will eventually capture this
person and bring them to justice.

This person has attempted to hide their tracks primarily by making the
suggestion that I have attacked them. Indeed, their
http://www.allthegrrlshateher.com/fucktard.html page suggests strongly
that I am the culprit, by naming the page "Victims of Adrian". This
was done in response to my previous published evidence proving that I
had been stalked by this person, who at that time I believed was a
woman. Indeed, I now believe that it is a single, unmarried man, with
no children, who has adopted the persona of a married woman in order
to hide the nature of his crimes.

You should visit http://www.livejournal.us/,
http://www.fucktardcentral.com/ and even http://www.ljdrama.org/, all
of whom have worked to further this crime. These 3 organisations run
in a similar manner to the http://www.fuckwit.info/ site, which was
why I had such interest in that case. All of them serve to ridicule
people and to slander and smear their names so as to make others hate
them and ruin their lives. You think that this is funny. Occasionally,
they might happen to stumble upon a real offence, but this is
coincidence, not due to responsible journalism. In the case of
http://www.livejournal.us/, I believe that serious crimes have been
committed independently of any other actions. However, in the case of
the other 2 organisations, it appears that they do not have any
independent criminal activities, aside from their relationships with
other organisations committing crimes.

I was not targetted because of being autistic. In this way, it has
nothing to do with the autism community. The "LJ Review" site
(http://www.livejournal.us/) has on several occasions targetted people
with disabilities, including autism, but since they are in many ways
unimportant to this case, then I do not wish to focus too greatly on
that.

I was targetted for having an ambiguous name. For being named
"Adrian", which the identity known as "Julie" stated appeared to be
female. I believe that I was targetted because of an interest by
"Julie" (aka Kevin) to rape me. I believe that, when he discovered
that I was male, that he panicked and thought that his own false
persona would be discovered, and, as such, began a smear campaign
against me. I further believe that he delights in hurting others, and
have seen evidence of numerous other elaborate smear campaigns that he
has created.

Kevin is also responsible for the "hate shrine",
http://www.captainamerika.com/, which was devoted to Miss. Erika
Proctor, by Kevin/Julie's alias "Kevin Furlong". This person has also
been verified by police to not be a real person, whilst Miss. Erika
Proctor, the target of the abuse, is a real person.

Miss. Erika Proctor's photographs were displayed on the page, with
numerous horrendous accusations against her. As a member of the armed
services, it is of great concern that she had her naked photographs
displayed on a web page, including photographs of her having sex with
another man.

The problem was that the alias "Kevin Furlong" suggested that Miss.
Erika Proctor was his wife. This is not true. Indeed, Erika Proctor
states that she has never met the man.

It is with this basis, as well as the recorded activities of the
"Julie" personality, that we have established that the two people are
the same person, and that there is a very high likelihood that it is a
man. Further, the profile is that of a serial rapist, something which
police are greatly interested in capturing. Any information that you
can come forward with, in regards to their true identity, is greatly
appreciated.

I am lucky, in this case, that there is no evidence to support any
notion that I have deserved this. I have not gone out of my way to
contact him, nor do I even know what is on the site. I only know what
people have told me about it. I am lucky that it is made so clearly
that the "Julie" personality has stalked me, as well as many other
much worse crimes.

If you are wondering why this is of interest to me, and why it is
important, then think about this:

My work, my life, and my livelihood revolve around helping children. I
have several different jobs relating to this, and I do sometimes work
with young adults and teenagers as well. As you can imagine, a large
interest in this work relies on my high ethical standard, morality,
and conduct, both in the workplace and outside of it. Just having no
criminal record is one thing, but, particularly with my being a male,
there is a great concern about my general conduct.

Right now, I have lost 3 established jobs (I lost my 3rd yesterday) as
a result of this smear campaign. Because people are wondering if I am
really safe with children.

They do not wonder it because of my behaviours in the workplace, but
they wonder why someone would go to these lengths if it was not true.
They wonder why there are such horrible rumours floating around about
me if it were not true. And they fire me because of this.

It is nearly to the point where I cannot work with children again, at
which point 20 years of my life will be over.

Oh, I can still get work doing clerical work, or as an engineer, but
it makes a huge difference. Not to mention that I am actually
perceived as the person stalking Julie.

For my own personal life, it is very important to take this to
justice.

I also want to help others in similar circumstances.

This is my interest in the Tony Luckwill case.

I, too, was accused of being a paedophile, with what outwardly
appeared to be "evidence" (later proven to be phoney). Through looking
at the sites, I think that you can see the similarity, and why it is
important for the fuckwit.info site to be taken down, and for Mr. Tony
Luckwill to do what I did, and to contact police and legal teams to
prosecute the people involved. Waiting around might feel safer, and be
less scary, but they will get away with it if you do so, and it will
damage your reputation even further. You at least know the real person
behind who is attacking you, and you must do something about it.
Police will support you. Do not fear it. They do not have any right to
produce a site of that nature. Failure to prosecute them makes it look
like they do have a right, which in turn makes it look like you are
guilty.

Vicky

Apr 5, 2003, 12:25:09 AM4/5/03

Zordrac wrote:

> Hi guys. I am not sure if this is on topic or off topic, but I thought
> that I would let you know.

> If you are wondering why this is of interest to me, and why it is

> important, then think about this:
>
> My work, my life, and my livelihood revolve around helping children. I
> have several different jobs relating to this, and I do sometimes work
> with young adults and teenagers as well. As you can imagine, a large
> interest in this work relies on my high ethical standard, morality,
> and conduct, both in the workplace and outside of it. Just having no
> criminal record is one thing, but, particularly with my being a male,
> there is a great concern about my general conduct.
>
> Right now, I have lost 3 established jobs (I lost my 3rd yesterday) as
> a result of this smear campaign. Because people are wondering if I am
> really safe with children.

I would suggest that if indeed you are being smeared on the interent
that you don't tell your employers this because they will think you are
simply paraniod and will question your competence on that basis

> They do not wonder it because of my behaviours in the workplace, but
> they wonder why someone would go to these lengths if it was not true.
> They wonder why there are such horrible rumours floating around about
> me if it were not true. And they fire me because of this.

Best thing you can do is to stop thinking about this and completly
ignore who ever is your tormentor, they will soon get bored and leave
you alone.... The problem now is that you are feeding into their game.

> It is nearly to the point where I cannot work with children again, at
> which point 20 years of my life will be over.
>
> Oh, I can still get work doing clerical work, or as an engineer, but
> it makes a huge difference. Not to mention that I am actually
> perceived as the person stalking Julie.
>
> For my own personal life, it is very important to take this to
> justice.
>
> I also want to help others in similar circumstances.
>
> This is my interest in the Tony Luckwill case.

I suggest you forget trying to help anyone else and just
concentrate on yourself. You do yourself no favors by calling attention
to what the trolls have done to you in the past..

dickinson

Apr 5, 2003, 1:03:18 AM4/5/03

"Zordrac" <lordz...@netscape.net> wrote in message
<snip>

> Whilst trying to track down this criminal, we have had great
> difficulty initially in establishing the existence of a crime.

?????????? A crime is a crime is it not? How would the "we" have difficulty
in establishing that fact?

This
> has now been proven to the extent that an immediate arrest can be
> taken, were we to establish the identity of the person. With the
> co-ordinated efforts of New South Wales and Northern Territory Police
> Departments, as well as the Fort Meade, Maryland Military Police, we
> have established a trail which will eventually catch this person and
> bring them to justice. Unfortunately, however, we are yet to establish
> their true identity, and even their gender is of some dispute. Indeed,
> there is even some suggestion that they still reside in Australia.

But you know the person do you not? You asked if they had received court
papers and e-mails? Surely authorities establish identity of persons before
serving court papers and don't base their decision to serve, with only bogus
addresses as info?

> This is where you come in. If you have any information pertaining to
> their true identity, then please contact your local police department.
> This is a serious issue. You do not need to trust me with this.

Fear not, I wouldn't trust you if my life depended on it.

>Indeed, I now believe that it is a single, unmarried man, with
> no children, who has adopted the persona of a married woman in order
> to hide the nature of his crimes.

How would you know this if they are such an elusive person?

<snip>

>I am lucky, in this case, that there is no evidence to support any
> notion that I have deserved this. I have not gone out of my way to
> contact him, nor do I even know what is on the site. I only know what
> people have told me about it.

Bloody amazing! You mean you lack basic curiosity? particularly with
something that impacts directly on you?

I am lucky that it is made so clearly
> that the "Julie" personality has stalked me, as well as many other
> much worse crimes.
>
> If you are wondering why this is of interest to me, and why it is
> important, then think about this:
>
> My work, my life, and my livelihood revolve around helping children. I
> have several different jobs relating to this, and I do sometimes work
> with young adults and teenagers as well.

Then I fear for their safety.

>As you can imagine, a large
> interest in this work relies on my high ethical standard, morality,
> and conduct, both in the workplace and outside of it. Just having no
> criminal record is one thing, but, particularly with my being a male,
> there is a great concern about my general conduct.
>
> Right now, I have lost 3 established jobs (I lost my 3rd yesterday) as
> a result of this smear campaign. Because people are wondering if I am
> really safe with children.

If you have been "smeared" once, then I doubt if it would require further
smearing. Mud sticks and you wouldn't/shouldn't have been offered further
employment in the same field if substantiated. If *not* substantiated, then
I find it highly unlikely that your employer/s would not know their legal
obligation regarding unfair dismissal.

> They do not wonder it because of my behaviours in the workplace, but
> they wonder why someone would go to these lengths if it was not true.
> They wonder why there are such horrible rumours floating around about
> me if it were not true. And they fire me because of this.

Says you!

> It is nearly to the point where I cannot work with children again, at
> which point 20 years of my life will be over.
>
> Oh, I can still get work doing clerical work, or as an engineer, but
> it makes a huge difference. Not to mention that I am actually
> perceived as the person stalking Julie.
>
> For my own personal life, it is very important to take this to
> justice.
>
> I also want to help others in similar circumstances.
>
> This is my interest in the Tony Luckwill case.

You told us why you were interested in a previous post, but I can guess your
interest in the Tony Luckwill case. Pity I can't prove it.

> I, too, was accused of being a paedophile,

You never mentioned this in your previous post.......you seem to have *many*
reasons for "pursuing" this.

>with what outwardly
> appeared to be "evidence" (later proven to be phoney). Through looking
> at the sites, I think that you can see the similarity, and why it is
> important for the fuckwit.info site to be taken down, and for Mr. Tony
> Luckwill to do what I did, and to contact police and legal teams to
> prosecute the people involved. Waiting around might feel safer, and be
> less scary, but they will get away with it if you do so, and it will
> damage your reputation even further. You at least know the real person
> behind who is attacking you, and you must do something about it.
> Police will support you. Do not fear it. They do not have any right to
> produce a site of that nature. Failure to prosecute them makes it look
> like they do have a right, which in turn makes it look like you are
> guilty.

Like I said in another post.......I smell something fishy. I am *that* sure
of my gut feeling, that I won't even bother to google or look at the urls
you provided. Your posts here, and this one in particular provide enough
evidence to satisfy *my* suspicions, that I have held since you came to the
group.

Those who know me may have noticed that previously ignoring you was
"uncharacteristic" of me, particularly where the subject of abuse was the
topic.

I have been burned on this ng before for hinting at a person's "dubious
character" but have not yet been proven to have failed in my suspicions.
I'll say no more, other than that you appear to me, to have the potential,
and lack of inhibition, to cause some innocent party great harm. You are
also manipulative, very persuasive and view yourself as a victim, whilst at
the same time, a champion of others' cause. If I put two and two together, I
do *not* come up with autism here.

Robin May

Apr 5, 2003, 1:31:56 AM4/5/03
lordz...@netscape.net (Zordrac) wrote the following in:

> My work, my life, and my livelihood revolve around helping
> children. I have several different jobs relating to this, and I do
> sometimes work with young adults and teenagers as well. As you can
> imagine, a large interest in this work relies on my high ethical
> standard, morality, and conduct, both in the workplace and outside
> of it. Just having no criminal record is one thing, but,
> particularly with my being a male, there is a great concern about
> my general conduct.

<snip>

> It is nearly to the point where I cannot work with children again,
> at which point 20 years of my life will be over.

Perhaps it would be for the best if you could no longer work with
children. I certainly don't feel confident when I hear that a man who
is so quick to defend a paedophile works with children. Tell me: what
would you do if one of the children you work with told you that someone
had been sexually abusing them? Would you refuse to believe it because
it made someone look bad? Would you accuse them of defamation?

It's not that you've questioned whether Luckwill is a paedophile. It's
that you've outright denied he is and without any evidence to back this
view up, you have asserted that he is innocent and a victim of
persecution, rather than a criminal.

--
message by Robin May, living the life of an international loverman
"I wish to be entered and will pay" - A teacher forced me to say this!

War on Iraq: serving the interests of US shareholders since 2003

Vicky

Apr 5, 2003, 1:38:51 AM4/5/03

dickinson wrote:

> Like I said in another post.......I smell something fishy. I am *that* sure
> of my gut feeling, that I won't even bother to google or look at the urls
> you provided. Your posts here, and this one in particular provide enough
> evidence to satisfy *my* suspicions, that I have held since you came to the
> group.
>
> Those who know me may have noticed that previously ignoring you was
> "uncharacteristic" of me, particularly where the subject of abuse was the
> topic.

I wouldn't conclude that it is uncharacteristic of you Kev, you just
haven't seen on a seek and destroy mission as of late in the matter of
trolls to this group, well at least not as fierce as I have seen you
before.

> I have been burned on this ng before for hinting at a person's "dubious
> character" but have not yet been proven to have failed in my suspicions.
> I'll say no more, other than that you appear to me, to have the potential,
> and lack of inhibition, to cause some innocent party great harm. You are
> also manipulative, very persuasive and view yourself as a victim, whilst at
> the same time, a champion of others' cause. If I put two and two together, I
> do *not* come up with autism here.

It's quite possible also Kev that the guy is Autistic but paranoid
and his dealing with people reflect that in real life enough to where he
can't maintain a job..
He did make some mention of a (mass murderer) who was after him or
something like that... In that case I would suggest to the poster that
he get some psychiatric help as he may not be aware that what he is
saying sounds extremely delusional.

Vicky

dickinson

Apr 5, 2003, 2:41:22 AM4/5/03

"Vicky" <eye-e...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> dickinson wrote:
>
> > Like I said in another post.......I smell something fishy. I am *that*
sure
> > of my gut feeling, that I won't even bother to google or look at the
urls
> > you provided. Your posts here, and this one in particular provide enough
> > evidence to satisfy *my* suspicions, that I have held since you came to
the
> > group.
> >
> > Those who know me may have noticed that previously ignoring you was
> > "uncharacteristic" of me, particularly where the subject of abuse was
the
> > topic.
>
> I wouldn't conclude that it is uncharacteristic of you Kev, you just
> haven't seen on a seek and destroy mission as of late in the matter of
> trolls to this group, well at least not as fierce as I have seen you
> before.

That's due in part to trying not to be *overly* supicious (paranoid) in
regards to how individuals can negatively impact on *other* individuals via
deceit.

I have tried to focus only on things that *directly* affect me......as I
have been told so many times....."you can't win 'em all". In this case
though, there are *so many* glaring irregularities in his threads, and I can
see people being taken in. This situation reminds me of the earlier
controversy where everyone was giving an individual the benefit of the doubt
and that person eventually threatened Kalen and her family.

People can draw their own conclusions, but unfortuantely I can't resist (in
this case), pointing out irregularities (and there are others), that just
jump out of the screen without me even having to think about it.

> > I have been burned on this ng before for hinting at a person's "dubious
> > character" but have not yet been proven to have failed in my suspicions.
> > I'll say no more, other than that you appear to me, to have the
potential,
> > and lack of inhibition, to cause some innocent party great harm. You are
> > also manipulative, very persuasive and view yourself as a victim, whilst
at
> > the same time, a champion of others' cause. If I put two and two
together, I
> > do *not* come up with autism here.
>
> It's quite possible also Kev that the guy is Autistic but paranoid
> and his dealing with people reflect that in real life enough to where he
> can't maintain a job..

Agreed. He said though, that he'd worked with children for 20 yrs. I am
pretty certain, from my experience, that he would be unemployable in this
field for that length of time. Either he is lying, or employers in this
field where he comes from, are grossly incompetent. I don't see autism as an
issue here.

I see someone who arrived shortly before the "kids in underpants" issue
surfaced yet again, and he was *too* damn quick to jump to that paedophiles
defence, intimating that it was his (my words) "hatred of persecution" that
caused him to do it. He now says that it is because he himself, was accused
at one time and got sacked 3 times recently. I find it *very hard* to
believe that if he had been sacked with this as the issue, then he would be
re-employable in the same field.

> He did make some mention of a (mass murderer) who was after him or
> something like that... In that case I would suggest to the poster that
> he get some psychiatric help as he may not be aware that what he is
> saying sounds extremely delusional.

Exactly, and I for one am not going to have my judgement clouded by the
autism issue. I believe he *is* disordered and needs help. I get the sense
of two different "persons" at work here. Some of his posts I have found
insightful and helpful to others but I am just saying that I don't trust him
and I don't like the fact that he is trying to recruit others to his
"cause"........Aren't a good many AC's gullible and likely to fall for this
poor wounded persons claptrap?

Gareeth

Apr 5, 2003, 3:04:31 AM4/5/03

"Zordrac" <lordz...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> > If you are wondering why this is of interest to me, and why it is
> important, then think about this:
>
> My work, my life, and my livelihood revolve around helping children. I
> have several different jobs relating to this, and I do sometimes work
> with young adults and teenagers as well. As you can imagine, a large
> interest in this work relies on my high ethical standard, morality,
> and conduct, both in the workplace and outside of it. Just having no
> criminal record is one thing, but, particularly with my being a male,
> there is a great concern about my general conduct.
>
> Right now, I have lost 3 established jobs (I lost my 3rd yesterday) as
> a result of this smear campaign. Because people are wondering if I am
> really safe with children.

You know I have to wonder if you are a bit self-destructive. If you are
being stalked on usenet you have just given your stalker enough information
to put you with your identity. They can now google you and see you came to
the defense of a suspected pedophile which no matter what yoursense of
justice may be is not an especially smart thing to do if you care about
working with kids.

Gareeth

Tommy

Apr 5, 2003, 3:41:15 AM4/5/03

"Zordrac" <lordz...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Hi guys. I am not sure if this is on topic or off topic, but I thought
> that I would let you know.

Relax :)

Once one or two of us know 'proprerly' then the said party MIGHT have a
problem :))
V have vays : )

growi...@hotmail.com

Apr 5, 2003, 4:00:05 AM4/5/03
Zordrac <lordz...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Hi guys. I am not sure if this is on topic or off topic, but I thought
> that I would let you know.

Off topic.

But other then that, please don't use this group for your war. I do
not reall care. If you care to talk about autism, I'll respond based
on the value of your words on that topic, not on anything else. But
I will not be drawn into this argument, nor will the majority of the
group if I understand them as well as I think I do.

--
Joel

Julie Grrl

Apr 5, 2003, 11:16:01 AM4/5/03
lordz...@netscape.net (Zordrac) wrote in message news:<b81179c0.03040...@posting.google.com>...

I'd say that is the biggest pile of horsesh*t ever, but, that seems to
be the case whenever I read what you've written about me. And no, for
all of the decent people here, I don't "stalk" and really don't care
about any of you to the extent that it would take to make your life
miserable. Believe me, Adrian keeps me busy enough with all of his
wild and crazy stories.

azure

Apr 5, 2003, 6:19:03 PM4/5/03
No, people on this newsgroup aren't any more likely to be stalked than they
were before. don't frighten people like that.

i stayed up for hours last night reading the links (that YOU provided, keep
that in mind) and i was fascinated. what a mess!

before this, i had no idea who you were, i just thought you were an average
Aspie and i was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt for that
reason. after reading the links that you provided, i no longer am. i gotta
say, your adversary comes across as MUCH more credible than you do.

nasty, yes, regarding you. but you come across as a very annoying and even
dangerous stalker.

do you understand? the more you publicize this, the worse you look. THE
MORE YOU PUBLICIZE THIS, THE WORSE *YOU* LOOK. the more you perseverate on
this person, and post about her, and try to get others to take your side,
the more your humiliation will be extended.

look, mate, this is serious. if it appears that you are threatening her
children, you could be in huge trouble.

for your own sake, LEAVE HER ALONE.

azure

azure

Apr 5, 2003, 6:25:53 PM4/5/03
"dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Agreed. He said though, that he'd worked with
> children for 20 yrs.

he's only 28 years old.

azure

w Alan

Apr 5, 2003, 7:47:08 PM4/5/03
> I'd say that is the biggest pile of horsesh*t ever, but, that seems to
> be the case whenever I read what you've written about me. And no, for
> all of the decent people here, I don't "stalk" and really don't care
> about any of you to the extent that it would take to make your life
> miserable. Believe me, Adrian keeps me busy enough with all of his
> wild and crazy stories.

Don't you care about us at least a little?

No, wait, I'm not decent, so you weren't referring to me anyway ...

wA

Zordrac

Apr 5, 2003, 9:26:59 PM4/5/03
"Gareeth" <Gar...@nothotmail.com> wrote in message news:<j6wja.24353$7L.13...@news0.telusplanet.net>...

> You know I have to wonder if you are a bit self-destructive. If you are
> being stalked on usenet you have just given your stalker enough information
> to put you with your identity. They can now google you and see you came to
> the defense of a suspected pedophile which no matter what yoursense of
> justice may be is not an especially smart thing to do if you care about
> working with kids.
>
> Gareeth

I wasn't being stalked on usenet, until about a day ago. I didn't even use usenet.

And, judging on how you guys have responded, I won't be again.

It can't get worse than it is already.

Bye.

Zordrac

Apr 5, 2003, 9:28:50 PM4/5/03
"azure" <ladybl...@xhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<b6nkik$74bk4$1...@ID-123673.news.dfncis.de>...

> No, people on this newsgroup aren't any more likely to be stalked than they
> were before. don't frighten people like that.
>
> i stayed up for hours last night reading the links (that YOU provided, keep
> that in mind) and i was fascinated. what a mess!
>
> before this, i had no idea who you were, i just thought you were an average
> Aspie and i was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt for that
> reason. after reading the links that you provided, i no longer am. i gotta
> say, your adversary comes across as MUCH more credible than you do.
>
> nasty, yes, regarding you. but you come across as a very annoying and even
> dangerous stalker.
>
> do you understand? the more you publicize this, the worse you look. THE
> MORE YOU PUBLICIZE THIS, THE WORSE *YOU* LOOK. the more you perseverate on
> this person, and post about her, and try to get others to take your side,
> the more your humiliation will be extended.
>
> look, mate, this is serious. if it appears that you are threatening her
> children, you could be in huge trouble.
>
> for your own sake, LEAVE HER ALONE.
>
> azure

No, I am not threatening his non existent children.

Lol.

Oh well, whatever.

And I have not contacted him since October. Get it?

This person is stalking me.

Oh, too hard a concept to grasp, eh?

Not to worry.

Julie Grrl

Apr 6, 2003, 3:26:44 AM4/6/03
lordz...@netscape.net (Zordrac) wrote in message news:<b81179c0.03040...@posting.google.com>...

You know Adrian. I don't think anyone is worried.

dickinson

Apr 6, 2003, 5:59:07 AM4/6/03

"azure" <ladybl...@xhotmail.com> wrote in message

Exactly! hardly a credible "person" eh? :)

Zordrac

Apr 6, 2003, 9:48:01 AM4/6/03
"dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:<b6otq4$7b4t2$1...@ID-144939.news.dfncis.de>...

Correct. This is 100% accurate.

When I was 8 years old, my new baby sister was born. I was very
excited about this, and they let me look after her, my father and my
step mother. I write about this a lot whenever I go over my life story
(which I do quite a lot). I loved the fact that she was my sister, and
it was in a lot of ways a new start for me. My older sister had been
so mean to me, and always tried to kill me (she was 4 years older), so
I wanted things to be different with my little sister. And I looked
after her. I took care of her. And I tried to make things special for
her.

They left me by myself with my little sister, and I babysat her. I did
that until I was 11 years old.

After that, I was given other people's children to babysit, and I have
been babysitting ever since.

I loved the fact that I could change their lives. That every little
thing that I did would stay with them for life. So many wonderful
successes. My little sister, because of my teaching with her, ended up
3 years ahead of her grade. I taught ethics and morality and many
wonderful things, and I see these kids 4 or 5 years later, or even 9
or 10 years later, and they are changed. And I can see so many aspects
of their personality - and I can think - hey, wow, I did that. Or I
helped them to achieve that.

Maybe I take too much credit for what I did. But I do see that I have
made a difference.

So, no, that is not a lie. I really was babysitting when I was 8 years
old.

Hmm. I thought that I had already posted this.

And yes, that makes me quite credible. You won't catch me lying,
because it doesn't happen.

Arak Thaylann

Apr 6, 2003, 4:31:42 PM4/6/03
lordz...@netscape.net (Zordrac) wrote in message news:<b81179c0.03040...@posting.google.com>...
> Anyway, recently, a post was given from the person who has been
> stalking me for the past 6 months, and done many things much worse
> than simply followed me over the internet. Based on previous history,
> I believe that they will now begin to stalk each and every person who
> posts on this newsgroup, with the possible exception of people who
> "side" with them.

Wow, sounds like you and this "Julie" have quite the little war going
on here.

Truthfully, there is one thing I would do with this woman: Killfile
her, don't give her any more power than she already has.

Another thing I might suggest is to not drag that mess into this
newsgroup. Personally, after reading the links, I think this whole
thing is immature and has been blown grossly out of proportion by both
parties. This group is for discussion of autism. I understand you
wanting support as you are AS yourself, but this is not the way to
broach the subject. It takes two to run a successful smear campaign
and it looks like you're both equally involved.

Honestly, does she have nothing better to do with her time? Also, how
are your employers seeing this? Is she contacting them too?

As for her putting your address and full name on the net...how did she
get this info? I never reveal my name or address, etc online because
that's just asking for trouble. You might want to avoid this in the
future as well.

Arak /|\

Llandrovers!

Apr 6, 2003, 5:58:58 PM4/6/03
On 6/4/03 9:31 pm, in article
7e12aef4.03040...@posting.google.com, "Arak Thaylann"
<thay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You sound as though you reckon that also applies to another person on
Usenet, (not myself!).

dickinson

Apr 6, 2003, 6:52:42 PM4/6/03

"Zordrac" <lordz...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> > "azure" <ladybl...@xhotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "dickinson" <bid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> > > he's only 28 years old.
> >
> > Exactly! hardly a credible "person" eh? :)
>
> Correct. This is 100% accurate.
>
> When I was 8 years old, my new baby sister was born. I was very
> excited about this, and they let me look after her, my father and my
> step mother. I write about this a lot whenever I go over my life story
> (which I do quite a lot). I loved the fact that she was my sister, and
> it was in a lot of ways a new start for me. My older sister had been
> so mean to me, and always tried to kill me (she was 4 years older),

So not only do you have a stalker, your *own* sister tried to kill you, not
once but *always*..........don't have much luck do you?

> so
> I wanted things to be different with my little sister. And I looked
> after her. I took care of her. And I tried to make things special for
> her.

I bet you did.

> They left me by myself with my little sister, and I babysat her. I did
> that until I was 11 years old.

Then that was illegal. Did you bottle feed her and change her when you were
*only* 8 yr old. What do you think of your parents negligence in leaving
someone *so* young in charge of a baby. Note I didn't say criminal act.

> After that, I was given other people's children to babysit, and I have
> been babysitting ever since.

There were other people as negligent then? Were they family? friends? did
you advertise?

> I loved the fact that I could change their lives. That every little
> thing that I did would stay with them for life.

You betcha it would!

>So many wonderful
> successes.

For you or for them?

>My little sister, because of my teaching with her, ended up
> 3 years ahead of her grade. I taught ethics and morality and many
> wonderful things,

You're bloody wonderful, are you not?

>and I see these kids 4 or 5 years later, or even 9
> or 10 years later, and they are changed. And I can see so many aspects
> of their personality - and I can think - hey, wow, I did that. Or I
> helped them to achieve that.

So, going on those figures "10 yrs later" you were babysitting at 18 and
what age were the kids you were babysitting at that age and *who* were they?

> Maybe I take too much credit for what I did. But I do see that I have
> made a difference.

Betcha have.

> So, no, that is not a lie. I really was babysitting when I was 8 years
> old.
>
> Hmm. I thought that I had already posted this.

Only when you needed to get out of the hole that, "I have been working with
kids for 20 yrs" had dug for you.

> And yes, that makes me quite credible.

No, it doesn't, and it certainly doesn't make your parents credible.

>You won't catch me lying

No, because you have no usenet history. Strange that? Keep talking and
you'll give us something more concrete

> because it doesn't happen.

Being adept at manipulation, (especially amongst a group of people who are
open to manipulation) serves you well. But you ain't fooling this guy.

iampixi...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014, 6:16:12 PM10/18/14
FYI: The person responsible for ALL of the harassment, defamation and stalking on here and regarding these people is Bonnie Combs of Tulsa, Oklahoma. She goes by Chretienne Ouelette / Christina Ouelette these days and blogs at www.comatised.com and a ton of other places.

The police are currently investigating Bonnie for a series of very serious crimes both online and off. And several of Bonnie's victims have joined together to form a class action lawsuit against her. It won't be long before Bonnie is FINALLY held responsible for her psychotic actions and she will be permanently incarcerated in prison or a mental hospital.

Visit the following webpages to learn more and get in contact with us if you'd like to join our lawsuit:

http://www.bonnie-combs.pw
http://www.bonniecombs.co.vu
http://www.krystole.pw

Thanks,
P.M.

Ashley Maude

Jul 8, 2021, 12:16:28 AM7/8/21

BigMkt Ezslot168

Jul 30, 2022, 3:53:41 AM7/30/22
สูตรเด็ดเทคนิคปั่น สล็อตออนไลน์ ให้ได้เงินรางวัล

https://ezslot.bet/สล็อต-ออนไลน์

ณฤดล พรจันทร์

Oct 7, 2022, 12:58:11 AM10/7/22

the best game of us in 2022