Autism British Columbia Canada

John Eduard

Mar 1, 2012, 11:13:59 PM3/1/12
Life Skills for Autism is a Canadian and provincial BC registered organization, that provides intervention services to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental delays. Life Skills for Autism provides a comprehensive and safe family centered and person centered approach, to meeting the needs of children and youth living with a disability and their families. It is based on the concept of partnership with children, families and regulated by funding units to assist and empower people to participate meaningfully and inclusively lives in our community.

Jesse Radin

Mar 27, 2021, 5:11:39 AM3/27/21
On Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 8:13:59 PM UTC-8, ricardocanovasv...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Life Skills for Autism is a Canadian and provincial BC registered organization, that provides intervention services to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental delays. Life Skills for Autism provides a comprehensive and safe family centered and person centered approach, to meeting the needs of children and youth living with a disability and their families. It is based on the concept of partnership with children, families and regulated by funding units to assist and empower people to participate meaningfully and inclusively lives in our community.

Who cares?

Move to Calgary.

ironjustice

Sep 13, 2021, 3:22:41 PM9/13/21
There is a hypothesis.
"Excess dietary iron is the root cause for increase in childhood Autism and allergies"
"We investigated for the first time the levels of non-protein-bound iron (NPBI)"
"NPBI levels were significantly increased (1.98- and 3.56-folds) in autistic patients"
“Hyperandrogenemia is prevalent in autistic patients and increases with autistic severity.”
“Reduction of the body iron stores can improve hyperandrogenemia”

Annnd, there is a higher than normal rate of sexual ambiguity in those with Autism.

“hyperandrogenism" "may be one of the factors contributing to the sexual orientation"