Re: Parental support group//See how easy it can be as EZ as A-B-Z

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 1:18:47 AM12/2/15
On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
> Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
> the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
> everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
> handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
> to be able to gather with other ADHD parents.
>
> Any help here?

I have helped many and am only too willing to help you and your family. It basically is a 5-step program and the very first step is to admit to yourself that ADD and ADHD do NOT exist, I repeat, do NOT exist. I bet you feel better already. See how easy that was!!!!!!!

Howard S Shubs

Dec 2, 2015, 4:08:00 AM12/2/15
On 2015-12-02, richard...@gmail.com <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
>> the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
>> everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
>> handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
>> to be able to gather with other ADHD parents.
>>
>> Any help here?

Not really, no. Sir Fluffernutter, now calling himself richardjfrager,
has run them off. You're welcome to killfile him and see who still remains.

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2015, 4:18:07 AM12/3/15
Shubs, I have asked you nicely now I have to be BLUNT. You and your kind are NOT welcome here with civilized normal people. You will have to remove yourself for no less than twenty (20) weeks. If you have any questions write them down and post them in 20 weeks.

Sir A

Dr. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr. A.S.A.

Feb 15, 2016, 10:03:40 AM2/15/16
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr. A.S.A. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
> > the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
> > everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
> > handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
> > to be able to gather with other ADHD parents.
> >
> > Any help here?
>
> I have helped many and am only too willing to help you and your family. It basically is a 5-step program and the very first step is to admit to yourself that ADD and ADHD does NOT exist, I repeat, does NOT exist. I bet you feel better already. See how easy that was!!!!!!!

This is wonderful. With the demise of the 3-P Boyz (Proby, Porno and Palmer), Manson, Shrubs and last but NOT least Stan, we can safely say this group has been pacified.

The accolades keep coming in and although I run a very tight reign on this group, people still contact me on a daily basis for support.

I am happy to know that the truth-terrorists have been vanquished and the pro-liberty side has won the day.

Thank you thank you once again from the bottom of my heart.

Dr. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.

Thanks again.

And again.

Proby is dead.

He was a pedophile.

And worse.

Thanks again!

And Again.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

May 2, 2016, 7:23:13 AM5/2/16
One of the greatest posts ever, and the results are STILL pouring in. Now that's something, isn't it?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 18, 2018, 4:29:15 AM1/18/18
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:08:00 AM UTC-8, Howard S Shubs wrote:
Not really! I and I alone have won and won big. Period!!

Jan 18, 2018, 8:17:30 AM1/18/18
Not at all; you have LO

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 19, 2018, 6:54:18 AM1/19/18
I have helped tens of thousands of people so we are NOT going to let a member of Proberts pedophiles infiltrate this newsgrope. No we won't. Will we.

I can see the pedophile already: No you w..

Sure, that is really funny. 'fraid not!

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 19, 2018, 6:55:03 AM1/19/18
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:08:00 AM UTC-8, Howard S Shubs wrote:
Shrub, I tossed you a long long time ago when I proved that Proberts pedophiles were hurting young children.

Jan 19, 2018, 9:23:45 AM1/19/18
>Sure, that is really fu

Actually it's hila

Jan 19, 2018, 9:24:22 AM1/19/18
No you just thi

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 19, 2018, 9:31:13 PM1/19/18
Feel free to ask if you need to know the 5 steps. OK?

Jan 20, 2018, 8:11:29 AM1/20/18
If you can pay attention long en

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 26, 2018, 7:16:16 AM1/26/18
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Do the 5-step. Hip-hup-hey-how-who!

Jan 26, 2018, 8:21:04 AM1/26/18
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 04:16:15 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
>> > the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
>> > everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
>> > handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
>> > to be able to ga
>> >
>> > Any help h
>>
>> I have helped many and am only too willing to help you and your fa It basically is a 5-step program and the very first step is to admit to yourself that ADD and ADHD do NOT exist, I rep I bet you feel be See how easy that w
>
>Do the 5-st

Do the goose-st

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 3, 2018, 3:52:49 PM2/3/18
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Well done, Sire!

Feb 5, 2018, 11:58:37 AM2/5/18
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:52:48 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
>> > the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
>> > everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
>> > handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
>> > to be able to gather wi
>> >
>> > Any hel
>>
>> I have helped many and am only too willing to help you and y
>
>Well d

For WH

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 9, 2018, 2:07:35 AM2/9/18
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Excellent!

Feb 9, 2018, 8:09:42 AM2/9/18
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 23:07:34 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyone know of a ADHD pare
>> >
>> > Any help h
>>
>> I have helped many and am
>
>Exce

It's hardly exce

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Oct 17, 2018, 5:52:17 AM10/17/18
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
I have helped thousands of people on this newsgroup and eradicated the trouble makers. Other such as Probert were proven to be pedophiles and thus ended up dying, in more ways than one.

We are here to help YOU!!

Oct 21, 2018, 4:47:58 PM10/21/18
On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 02:52:17 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyone kn
>>
>> I have he
>I have he
>
>We are here to he

You are ONLY here to he

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 5, 2019, 11:15:56 AM1/5/19
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
See how easy it can be. Easy as 1-2-3.

Jan 6, 2019, 8:35:55 AM1/6/19
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 08:15:55 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyo
>> >
>> > Any hel
>>
>> I have hel
>
>See how ea

It's FAR from ea

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 7, 2019, 4:41:04 AM1/7/19
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
I have helped many and am only too willing to help you and your family. It basically is a 5-step program and the very first step is to admit to yourself that ADD and ADHD do NOT exist, I repeat, do NOT exist. I bet you feel better already. See how easy that was!!!!!!! Easy as 1-2-3.

Jan 7, 2019, 6:03:57 PM1/7/19
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 01:41:03 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does an
>> >
>> > Any he
>>
>> I have hel
>
>I have he

No, you HAV

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 27, 2019, 12:38:34 PM1/27/19
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.
We can help and we will, if we can.

Jan 28, 2019, 9:42:56 AM1/28/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:38:33 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
>> > Does anyone kn
>> >
>> > Any he
>>
>> I have hel
>

>We can hel

No, you CA

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jan 28, 2019, 10:33:51 AM1/28/19

In article <975u4elvd680egtnq...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

> No, you CA

Had to rush off to suck Jaafar the donkey again?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Oct 28, 2019, 5:27:49 AM10/28/19
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:08:00 AM UTC-8, Howard S Shubs wrote:
> On 2015-12-02, richard...@gmail.com <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 10, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul Litwinczuk wrote:
> >> Does anyone know of a ADHD parental support group in central NJ. We are
> >> the parents of a 8 yo diagnosed with ADHD. We've read just about
> >> everything we can get our hands on, and some modifications to the way we
> >> handle him and medication have done wonders. However, we'd still like
> >> to be able to gather with other ADHD parents.
> >>
> >> Any help here?
>
> Not really, no. Sir Fluffernutter, now calling himself richardjfrager,
> has run them off. You're welcome to killfile him and see who still remains.

Thanks Scrubs, long time no hear?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Sep 15, 2020, 7:23:24 PM9/15/20
Scrubs. It's as easy as 1-2-3. And I have cured millions of people.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Sep 15, 2021, 3:58:20 AM9/15/21