PH000LZ on public dizplay (what's really going on here).

1 view

BARBAZZZZ!

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
says...

<ZASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>

> 1. A good command of English.
> 2. Clear logical thinking.
> 3. Strong opinions.
> 4. The ability to be impartial and fair minded in the presentation
> of the opinions of others.
> 5. The respect of the newgroup concerned.
>
>Keith has none of these qualities, and consequently is an unsuitable
>asad FAQ master.

There are n0 "FAQ mazter"s, f00l!

Thiz iz t0 the ab0ve auth0r, az well az all 0f y0u c0mpletely
0ff t0pic Net Naziz and zelf app0inted kn0wlege c0ntr0l 0ffizerz..

Keith ODonnell iz n0t with0ut rezpect in the hallz of the great.
He haz t0lerated y0u, but d0ez n0t have t0. He d0ez s0 becauze
he iz a g00d man. He h0pes y0u will change. But y0u will n0t.
When he seez thiz, we will bury you by uzing the truth ab0ut y0u.
We are already letting y0u bury y0urzelvez. Y0u're juzt ign0rant 0f
it. We already kn0w ab0ut the m0ney. The dirty dirty m0ney!
Y0u kn0w it w0n't hurt y0u az much az the Big butt-ugly
c0rp0rati0n behind it. BTW, by now the hacking c0mmunity kn0wz.
Y0u can't d0 anything t0 uz. We d0 n0t act becauze we have rezpect
for Keith. That iz all. If n0t f0r him, y0u'd be 0n the fr0nt page.

Keith iz an exzellent teacher. There iz n0b0dy he cann0t c0municate
with. With the retarded 0r the gifted, he zpeakz t0 every0ne equally
0n their 0wn level. Even hiz enemiez acknowledge hiz giftednezzz
in c0mmunicati0n. He haz taught clazzez t0 internati0nal audiencez.
He iz well rezpected.

Keith haz str0ng 0pini0nz. He d0ezn't rub pe0plez nozez in them
as thiz "J0e" doez. The j0b 0f a g00d FAQ maintainer iz to be
neutral in hiz FAQ f0r the benefit 0f the gr0up. Thiz haz been
well publizhed and rec0gnized. But y0u have n0t. Y0u are a liar
and a fake. C0me f0rth with y0ur addit0nz to the FAQz of the w0rld!
Where iz y0ur name in the FAQ 0n FAQ'z?

Keith iz a creative geniuz. He thinkz m0re clearly than all but
a handful 0f humanz 0n thiz planet. A rare mixz he iz. Y0u 0nly
label
y0urzelf by zaying what y0u have. In the Gulf War he waz the 0nly
0ne 0f uz wh0 th0ught clearly en0ugh. All 0f Y0u 0we him y0ur livez
but
y0u critizize him. He iz a better man than any 0f y0u j0e fanaticz.
He waz here in thiz gr00p l0ng bef0re y0u. Yet y0u newbiez called him
a newbie.

The j0b 0f the FAQ admin iz n0t t0 exzprrezz y0ur 0pini0nz 0r
any0nez. It iz t0 anzwer frequently azked quezti0nz, PH00L!
FAQ'z are for *FACTS*, n0t 0ppini0nz, ign0rant azzh0le!!!

There iz n0 need f0r the rezpect of y0ur gang 0f ph00lz. Keith
already haz the rezpect 0f hiz predecezz0rz, and 0f the maj0rity
wh0 read here. Y0ur argumentz have made y0u a laughing
st0ck acr0zz the w0rld. Y0u've been baited and trapped in y0ur
0wn ztupidity. And y0u keep zh0uting y0ur ztupidity 0n public
dizplay.

Y0u think that juzt by changing your id'z y0uve f00led uz.
We zhange y0ur idz back t0 y0ur real namez bef0re we publizh y0ur
idi0zy. There are legal wayz to deztr0y arr0gant ign0rant ph00lz
wh0 make zp0rt 0f attacking thier betterz. 0ne 0f them iz t0 put
them 0n l0udzpeaker. A very big l0udzpeaker t0 every0ne we kn0w.
M0zt 0f th0ze we kn0w ARE c0mputer c0mpaniez n0w. HAHAHHHAAAA!!!
}:-}=

Keith wazn't buzy trying t0 trap y0u. We were. We
juzt kept feeding him cute ideaz az jokez. He didn't
kn0w what we did with the rezultz until recently. Keith iz buzy
helping kidz with ADD. He turnz them fr0m being angry
walking dizcipline problemz int0 straight A black beltz.
What Keith d0ez with kidz iz magical. Hiz 0nly purp0ze
here iz to make zure that theze kidz can g0 z0mewhere
0n the internet t0 find real zupp0rt azide fr0m himzelf.
He alz0 wantz t0 make zure that what happened t0 him
happenz t0 n0b0dy elze. Y0u're the impuzive phuks.
Whatz wr0ng with cauti0n? Y0u need it! }:-)=

Auth0ritiez We put him up t0 uzing that w0rd becauze y0u
are zelf imp0rtant ignoramuzez and we thunk that y0ur reacti0n
w0uld be funny zince y0u think y0u kn0w everything.
He even t0ld y0u where the doc'ed exziztenze of
the auth0ritiez iz hidden in plain
zhight. G0 l00k at WWW.FAQS.ORG
again ph00lz! }:-}= And y0u imbezilez ztill talk it up!!!
There are internet auth0ritiez, idi0tz. Curbs are Us
waz written to all0w then t0 zee everything, n0t t0 zecure
anything. During the War, I called one of them and rezt0red
one of our exziztenzez. Th0ze 0f uz with real p0wer
kn0w them. And we find y0ur newbie ign0ranze c0mical.
Keith 0nly app0l0gized becauze he'z a nize guy. But all
the while we laugh at y0ur ign0rant banter. Y0u think y0u
kn0w z0mething but y0u kn0w n0thing. Wh0 are the "Web
Authorities" dezcribed in the FAQ c0nz0rtium? Tell uz!

When Keith p0zted zaying that he c0uld fluently read HTML
he j0ked n0t. He zp0ke HTML bef0re it waz HTML. He
p0zteed zaying he had hand-c0ded hiz rezp0nze to that
p0ntificating azz "J0e" - and he did. But we interzepted hiz
pozt and phuked hiz header t0 read az a microcruft
HTML autogeneration! And y0u ztupid phukz didn't
even catch it!!! G0 read hiz p0zt f0r
y0urzelves, y0u zelf imp0rtant PH00LZ!!!!!!! It'z
header readz OUTLOOK EXPRESS!!! }:-}=

Hundreds of uz wh0 kn0w h0wled in
laughter 0ver y0ur ztupidity az y0u t0ld Keith ODonnell
that he didn't kn0w h0w t0 c0de!!! He auth0red the
m0zt infecti0uz viruz in hizt0ry. He single handedly
and purp0zefully facilitated the mainframe computer
rev0luti0n. He wr0te the 0riginal z0litaire viruz,
ph00lz! What did y0u think he meant when he zed
that he had c0de runing 0n 80% 0f the c0mputerz
0n Earth by the time he graduated fr0m High Sch00l!!!
Keith iz a fucking geniouz!

It all0wed c0mputer 0raganizati0nz t0 justify
bigger c0mputerz than they w0uld have 0therize
been able t0 0btain - with0ut impacting perf0rmanze.
It kept c0mputerz happy in their idle
m0mentz by playing z0litaire. When Syzpr0gz were
azked what the c0mputer waz d0ing it waz, "Oh.. just
playing solitaire, I guess". Why d0 y0u think they
zaid thiz with zhuch big grinz 0n their fazes? It
all0wed the w0rld t0 juztify larger c0mputerz and
build what needed building. C0mpaniez lined up f0r
him t0 infect them! Keith iz a phuking titan.
But wh0 are y0u azzh0lez t0 zay he can't c0de? 0h,
y0u are S000000000 G0NE!!! I want t0 be there when y0u
first feel it! I want t0 taste that drunk feeling as
y0u realize what y0u've d0ne t0 y0urzelvez!!! >:-}=

Keith wr0te ruzzian t0 the gr0up kn0wing that unie-k0de iz n0t
zupp0rted by any uzenet mail relfec0r. It'z ztripped.
Then we all zcreamed in laughter at y0ur rezp0nze.
"Do you want to know what it means?" and "I'm going
back to russia now!" T00 bad dimitri didn't want t0 play.
It waz t00 much fun! Even after Dimitri warned
y0u, y0u still c0uldn't figure it 0ut!!!!!!! And every maj0r
c0rp0rati0n 0n earth zaw it. G0 back and l00k at the p0zt,
ph00lz!!!!!! HA HA HAAAAAHAAHAHAHA!!! }:-}=

Zame thing with Keith'z hyperf0cuzing. We zent the rezp0nzez
t0 that t0 many 0f th0ze we kn0w in the apa. They g0t a kick
0ut 0f them. CAT zcanz meazure bl00d fl0w t0 the brain, n0t
direct pzeud0 electrical mind activity. Read and weep PH000000LZ!
If y0ure d0ct0rz, have fun ztewing in y0ur reputati0n!!!

If Keith iz zuch a terrible c0municat0r then y0u muzt be az
retarded az hell. He f00led y0u like the children you are!!!
HAHAAAAAAHHAHAAHA!!! }:-}

It haz all been thiz way. }:-}= Y0u were t00 arr0gant, and y0u
lied t0 run dezent internet citizenz 0ut. N0w y0u're juzt p0iz0n.

We want y0u J0e gr00piez t0 keep it up. We w0uld zuggezt that even
when y0u are fired fr0m y0ur j0bz f0r faking that y0u have mindz,
y0u can ztill g0 t0 the library and c0ntinue y0ur ztupidity there.
Y0u pr0vide hum0r f0r c0mputer r00mz and c0mputer executivez acr0zz
the w0rld. Keith d0ezn't want y0u harmed but we like watching y0u
deztr0y y0urzelves. Y0u alwayz wanted t0 be fam0uz.
N0w all y0u agrezzive hyper-0pini0nated azzh0lez are!!!! >:-}=

And y0u can't d0 anything ab0ut it becuzzzzz ittzzzz legal in
a public f0rum and becauzzzze it's a c0nzequenzzzze 0f y0ur 0wn
public attackzzz! N0thing haz been zaid 0ther than what y0u phulez
zaid y0urzelvez. And bezidez t00 many pe0ple in very high placez
rezpect Keith f0r y0u t0 get zupp0rt fr0m any0ne! BWAHAHAAAAA!!!

Keith may all0w y0u t0 zpeak here and treat
y0u az equalz and even put y0ur net nazi *zhit* in hiz FAQ. He
d0ezn't like what we're d0ing t0 y0ur reputati0nz by putting y0u
0ut 0n Fr0nt Street. He even triez t0 warn y0ur w0rthlezz hidez.
Thaaat izzz alll hizzzz an0ying ch0izzzzzzz! But we w0nt be
zzzatizfied until every CIO 0n Earth kn0wz y0u!!! >:-}=
And y0u've given uz t00 much am0 already! HHAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! Y0u ch0ze the wr0ng man t0 try t0 phuk,
zzzh0lez. T00 many 0f uz 0we Keith T00 much.

0h. We kn0w ab0ut the fake newbiez t00... Even if y0u f00l
Keith, wh0 iz buzy, we'll make zure all 0f y0ur clientz
kn0w exactly what kind 0f fakez y0u are. Pleaze ztay and
argue with the "tr0llz" 0therwize they'll win! HAHAHAHAHAAA!
}:-}=

BarBaz Tipz hiz hat at the inn0cent byztanderz, then m0untz
hiz hat back up0n hiz h0rnz. He lightz a zigar with hiz bare thumb
and takez a puff, twizzling hiz muztache while l00king 0ut
0ver the r0wz of dizk drivez at the h0riz0n. He raizez hiz hands..

May zanta the great and mighty Claws finally be FAMED!

*ZZO* *M0TE* *IT* *BE!* FAAAAAAAZZZZZZzzWH0MPT!

BarBaz

PZ: The hacking dicti0nariez are inc0rrect. The Z'z we uze
are n0t zlurring. They are a mapping of the z0und made by 0ld
v0x chipz. G0 watch battleztar galactica rerunz and lizten t0
the phael0n warri0rz. The 0riginat0r 0f thiz zpeech pattern iz
the hall0wed Billy Gadget wh0 predatez uz all - alm0zt t0 the
0riginal ENIAC.

Keith

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Not me.

But thankz.

Drive trolls away by arguing with them and by adding to huge irrelevant
off topic threads. It drives them crazy!!!
"Joe Parsons" <j...@cyber-mall.com> wrote in message news:hk5eqssjd09c4phvc...@4ax.com...
| Hello, Keith.
|
| You know, sock puppets are a longtime (if lame) feature of the Usenet landscape.
|
| If you're going to engage in such puppetry, though, it's much more effective if
| you do a decent job of covering your tracks.
|
| Joe Parsons
|
| (Are we ready for the second act yet?)

| On 25 Aug 2000 23:49:26 GMT, bar...@hell.com (BARBAZZZZ!) wrote:
|
| >In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
| >says...
| >>
| ><ZASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>
| >>
| >> 1. A good command of English.
| >> 2. Clear logical thinking.
| >> 3. Strong opinions.
| >> 4. The ability to be impartial and fair minded in the presentation
| >> of the opinions of others.
| >> 5. The respect of the newgroup concerned.
| >>
| >>Keith has none of these qualities, and consequently is an unsuitable
| >>asad FAQ master.
| >
| >There are n0 "FAQ mazter"s, f00l!
| >
| >Thiz iz t0 the ab0ve auth0r, az well az all 0f y0u c0mpletely
| >0ff t0pic Net Naziz and zelf app0inted kn0wlege c0ntr0l 0ffizerz..
| >
| >Keith ODonnell iz n0t with0ut rezpect in the hallz of the great.
| >He haz t0lerated y0u, but d0ez n0t have t0. He d0ez s0 becauze
| >he iz a g00d man. He h0pes y0u will change. But y0u will n0t.
| >When he seez thiz, we will bury you by uzing the truth ab0ut y0u.
|

| [mercy snip]
|
| ==========================================================
| Frequently Asked Questions for alt.support.attn-deficit
| and other resources for dealing with attention deficit
| disorder are at http://www.cyber-mall.com/asad/faq.html

Keith

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
BARRBAZZZZ!" <bar...@hell.com> wrote in message news:8o70m6$8te$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

| In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
| says...

BAZ! When I see you tomorrow I'm gonna kick your a*&! Explain!

ko

Joe Parsons

Aug 25, 2000, 9:05:31 PM8/25/00
Hello, Keith.

You know, sock puppets are a longtime (if lame) feature of the Usenet landscape.

If you're going to engage in such puppetry, though, it's much more effective if
you do a decent job of covering your tracks.

Joe Parsons

(Are we ready for the second act yet?)

On 25 Aug 2000 23:49:26 GMT, bar...@hell.com (BARBAZZZZ!) wrote:

>In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
>says...
>>
><ZASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>
>>
>> 1. A good command of English.
>> 2. Clear logical thinking.
>> 3. Strong opinions.
>> 4. The ability to be impartial and fair minded in the presentation
>> of the opinions of others.
>> 5. The respect of the newgroup concerned.
>>
>>Keith has none of these qualities, and consequently is an unsuitable
>>asad FAQ master.
>
>There are n0 "FAQ mazter"s, f00l!
>
>Thiz iz t0 the ab0ve auth0r, az well az all 0f y0u c0mpletely
>0ff t0pic Net Naziz and zelf app0inted kn0wlege c0ntr0l 0ffizerz..
>
>Keith ODonnell iz n0t with0ut rezpect in the hallz of the great.
>He haz t0lerated y0u, but d0ez n0t have t0. He d0ez s0 becauze
>he iz a g00d man. He h0pes y0u will change. But y0u will n0t.
>When he seez thiz, we will bury you by uzing the truth ab0ut y0u.

[mercy snip]

Joe Parsons

Aug 26, 2000, 12:38:29 AM8/26/00
On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:02:51 -0400, "Keith" <thato...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>BARRBAZZZZ!" <bar...@hell.com> wrote in message news:8o70m6$8te$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net...

>| In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
>| says...
>

>BAZ! When I see you tomorrow I'm gonna kick your a*&! Explain!
>

>ko

BAD sock puppet! Bad, bad, BAD puppet.

No darning for YOU today.

Kitten's Main Squeeze - Chewy

Aug 26, 2000, 12:35:33 AM8/26/00
In article <8o7acc$sj0$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,

"Keith" <thato...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> BARRBAZZZZ!" <bar...@hell.com> wrote in message
> | In article <8o47ti$odq$1...@scotsman.ed.ac.uk>, c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk
> | says...
>
> BAZ! When I see you tomorrow I'm gonna kick your a*&! Explain!
>
> ko

oh Keithy,
are we angry?
Maybe you and your highly exalted ones should go sit in opposite corners
and take a little time out until we all feel a little better.

BTW, where did foobarbaz learn to write so eliquently, I want to be just
like him when I grow up to be a big net weenie like you.

All praize to the holy Kibo, may he run his all knowing grep upon your
system.

Kieth, to tell the truth if Bazwhat ever is one of the "new" highly
thought of members of the net, it has sunk to a new low. I would be
willing to bet that neither him, you, or any of your playmates would do
more than babble and drool upon meeting RMS, Kerrigan, Ritchie, Wall,
Schwartz. You know real people with real names who do something with
their mind.

Micheal Mc Evoy japh
--
Kitten's Main Squeeze

And it's true that I don't work near as hard
as you tell me that I'm supposed to.
I don't run as fast as I could.
But I live just the way I want to,
and that's the way I should.
-- Iris DeMent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Kitten's Main Squeeze - Chewy

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
In article <1dieqs02tb52sjtmf...@4ax.com>,

Nothing worse than a sock puppet with holes in it is there Keith.
Rather embarrassing, I'd say. Harder to fool people when they can see
your hand.

Micheal

D. C. & M. V. Sessions

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
Kitten's Main Squeeze - Chewy wrote:

> Kieth, to tell the truth if Bazwhat ever is one of the "new" highly
> thought of members of the net, it has sunk to a new low. I would be
> willing to bet that neither him, you, or any of your playmates would do
> more than babble and drool upon meeting RMS, Kerrigan, Ritchie, Wall,
> Schwartz. You know real people with real names who do something with
> their mind.

Assumes facts not in evidence (i.e., that Batz would even
know who they were.) And ITYM Kernighan.

--
| Engineers solve problems -- it's what we do. |
| Do you want to be a problem? |

Max Wolf

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Keith wrote:

> BARRBAZZZZ!" <bar...@hell.com> wrote in message .[nothing of importance]

> BAZ! When I see you tomorrow I'm gonna kick your a*&! Explain!
>
> ko

Um, Keith? Why are you hanging around w. 12yo.s? Not implying anything.
Just curious.

Max