Mark Probert pedophile and much much worse! //ADD a proven "myth"

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jun 8, 2017, 5:34:31 AM6/8/17
We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

David

Jun 23, 2017, 10:42:22 PM6/23/17

"Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers" wrote in message
Mark may be in a hospital and has urges.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jun 24, 2017, 12:16:47 AM6/24/17
No, he killed himself. When it became obvious that he was leading a pedophile group, the authorities decided to look into it. It was just moments before he was going to be arrested. Somehow he as tied into pizzagate, look it up on UTube.

We were finally able to smash his pedophile ring and liberate this newsgroup for All Mankind.

Thanks for asking.

Dr. Wholeflaffers
At your service and service to others.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 27, 2018, 5:43:30 PM1/27/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

You thank me when YOU want to!!!

Jan 27, 2018, 6:04:38 PM1/27/18
On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 14:43:29 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the my
>
>You thank me when YOU wa

Attention Disorder Deficit is anything BUT a

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 7, 2018, 10:10:22 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

Good info. Ish!

Feb 7, 2018, 11:06:46 AM2/7/18
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 07:10:21 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gathered here tod
>
>Good in

WHAT'S so good abou

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 13, 2018, 3:53:18 PM2/13/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

Good info!

Feb 14, 2018, 11:21:45 AM2/14/18
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:53:17 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gathered here today to reme
>
>Good in

BAD i

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 17, 2018, 8:26:37 AM2/17/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

True that!

Feb 17, 2018, 9:13:50 AM2/17/18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 05:26:36 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gath
>
>True th

No quite UNTR

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Oct 9, 2018, 5:18:52 AM10/9/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

We have WON, but we will remain ever vigilant! And we will, again! STILL!!!

Oct 10, 2018, 12:40:06 PM10/10/18
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 02:18:51 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gathe
>
>We have WO

You have LO

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Oct 16, 2018, 6:33:39 AM10/16/18
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

Truer words were never spoken.

Some asshole: no the

What an asshole. Probably sucked Proberts di

Oct 17, 2018, 3:58:56 PM10/17/18
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 03:33:38 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> We are gath
>
>Truer wor
>
>Some as
>
>What an assh

Who are YOU calli

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Nov 8, 2021, 9:27:45 PM11/8/21
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 2:34:31 AM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> We are gathered here today to remember a pedophile who promoted the myth of ADD and ADHD. He did that to take advantage of people and rape their children. He was finally stopped and was going to serve time for this until he decided to kill himself, the cowards way out. The 3-P Boyz were running this group like the bunch of Hitlerians they thought they were. But we knew we would prevail at the end and we did. But we must always be vigilant in case their descendants try to infiltrate our safe space. We will never allow that to happen!

He may be remembered for who he was and what he did but he will never be remembered for who he was, or what he did!