How long did his cult-members know Mark Probers was a pedophile?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Aug 16, 2017, 2:04:10 AM8/16/17
This question has been asked many times:
How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ran a pedophile ring?

I suspected it all along, but certainly
the 3-P Boyz must have known.

Luckily for all of us he is dead.

Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 23, 2018, 11:07:05 PM1/23/18
Good riddance!!

Jan 24, 2018, 8:26:21 AM1/24/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 20:07:04 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This question has been asked many times:
>> How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ran a
>>
>> I suspected it all along, but cert
>>
>> Luckily for all of us he is d
>>
>> Good riddance to bad ba
>
>Good ridda

Secon

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 26, 2018, 7:10:55 AM1/26/18
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Indeed, good riddance!

Jan 26, 2018, 8:25:49 AM1/26/18
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 04:10:54 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This question has been asked many times:
>> How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ra
>>
>> I suspected it all along, but certainly
>> the 3-P Boyz mu
>>
>> Luckily for all of us he i
>>
>> Good riddance to bad ba
>
>Indeed, good ridda

It WILL be when YOU disap

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 3, 2018, 9:22:02 PM2/3/18
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
They knew, they knew. Ish.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Feb 13, 2018, 8:15:19 AM2/13/18
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Agreed!!

Feb 13, 2018, 9:43:47 AM2/13/18
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:15:18 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This question has b
>>
>> I suspected it a
>>
>> Luckily for all of
>>
>> Good riddance to
>
>Ag

DISAG

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Aug 27, 2018, 10:46:02 AM8/27/18
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Agreed!!!

Aug 27, 2018, 4:16:27 PM8/27/18
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 07:46:01 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This ques
>
>Agr

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Oct 16, 2018, 6:38:24 AM10/16/18
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Good riddance to bad bad bad bad rubbish.

Oct 17, 2018, 4:00:09 PM10/17/18
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 03:38:23 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This ques
>> How long di
>>
>> I suspe
>> the 3-P Boyz mu
>>
>> Luckily for
>>
>> Good ri
>
>Good ri

Good riddance to Y

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 5, 2019, 11:17:05 AM1/5/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
For far too long!!

Jan 6, 2019, 8:34:25 AM1/6/19
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 08:17:04 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This qu
>> How long did
>>
>> I suspected it a
>> the 3-P Boyz mus
>>
>> Luckily for
>>
>> Good ri
>
>For f

Not long EN

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 7, 2019, 4:42:13 AM1/7/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
ce to bad bad rubbish.
ce to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
[...]

Jan 7, 2019, 6:04:49 PM1/7/19
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 01:42:12 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This question ha
>> How long di
>>
>> I susp

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 11, 2019, 12:33:52 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
And the question has been brought up again. We will not rest until all members are brought to justice!!

Jan 16, 2019, 3:18:39 PM1/16/19
On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:33:50 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This ques
>> How long di
>>
>> I susp
>> the 3-P Bo
>>
>> Luckily for
>>
>> Good ridd
>
>And the ques

No it HA

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 18, 2019, 3:35:58 AM1/18/19
[...]
Good riddance to bad TOLD YOU! bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 27, 2019, 12:35:50 PM1/27/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish. Good riddance to bad bad bad bad bad rubbish. Rybish.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jan 27, 2019, 12:36:05 PM1/27/19

Jan 28, 2019, 9:42:49 AM1/28/19
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:35:49 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
>> This ques
>>
>> I susp
>>
>> Luckil
>>
>> Good ri
>
>Good riddance to ba

No it's N

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jan 28, 2019, 10:31:59 AM1/28/19

In article <175u4e5u4hfukj479...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

> No it's N

Had to rush off to suck Jaafar the donkey again?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

May 21, 2019, 7:19:23 PM5/21/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
Good riddance to bad bad bad rubbish.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jun 2, 2019, 1:31:31 PM6/2/19
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
How long?

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Nov 11, 2019, 7:30:14 AM11/11/19
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 5:26:21 AM UTC-8, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 20:07:04 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Sir Arthur CBE
> Wholeflaffers" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> >> This question has been asked many times:
> >> How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ran a
> >>
> >> I suspected it all along, but certainly he must have been.

Good riddance is correct!

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Mar 6, 2020, 11:40:08 PM3/6/20
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> This question has been asked many times:
> How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ran a pedophile ring?
>
> I suspected it all along, but certainly
> the 3-P Boyz must have known.
>
> Luckily for all of us he is dead.
>
> Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

The last of the 3-P Boyz has died, good riddance. I uncovered the pedo ring on this newsgroup which led to Probys suicide. The TRUTH has to be told. And it has, it has.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Aug 28, 2021, 8:40:57 PM8/28/21
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM UTC-7, Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers wrote:
> This question has been asked many times:
> How long did his cultists know Mark Probert ran a pedophile ring?
>
> I suspected it all along, but certainly
> the 3-P Boyz must have known.
>
> Luckily for all of us he is dead.
>
> Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

So once it was discovered he was a pedo, he did himself in. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.