ADHDFRAUD.COM - The official website of Fred A. Baughman Jr., MD

n...@spam.here

Jan 31, 2002, 8:58:53 AM1/31/02

http://www.adhdfraud.org

Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
Baughman

Fred A. Baughman Jr., MD has been an adult & child neurologist, in
private practice, for 35 years. Making "disease" (real diseases--
epilepsy, brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or "no disease"
(emotional, psychological, psychiatric) diagnoses daily, he has
discovered and described real, bona fide diseases.

It is this particular medical and scientific background that has led him
to view the "epidemic" of one particular "disease"--Attention Deficit
Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--with increasing alarm. Dr. Baughman
describes this himself. Referring to psychiatry, he says:

"They made a list of the most common symptoms of emotional discomfiture
of children; those which bother teachers and parents most, and in a
stroke that could not be more devoid of science or Hippocratic motive--
termed them a 'disease.' Twenty five years of research, not deserving of
the term 'research.,' has failed to validate ADD/ADHD as a disease.
Tragically--the "epidemic" having grown from 500 thousand in 1985 to
between 5 and 7 million today--this remains the state of the 'science' of
ADHD."

In addition to scientific articles that have appeared in leading national
and international medical journals, Dr. Baughman has testified for
victimized parents and children in ADHD/Ritalin legal cases, writes for
the print media and appears on talk radio shows, always making the point
that ADHD is fraudulent--a creation of the psychiatric-pharmaceutical
cartel, without which they would have nothing to prescribe their
dangerous, addictive, Schedule II, stimulants for--namely, Ritalin
(methylphenindate), Dexedrine (dextro-amphetamine), Adderall (mixed
dextro- and levo-amphetamine) and, Gradumet, and Desoxyn (both of which
are methamphetamine, 'speed,' 'ice').

The entire country, including all 5-7 million with the ADHD diagnosis
today, have been deceived and victimized; deprived of their informed
consent rights and drugged--for profit! It must be stopped. Now

Mark Probert

Jan 31, 2002, 9:09:16 AM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:53 -0500, <n...@spam.here> wrote:

Very good. Are you aware that the lawsuits pushed by Baughman and
Breggin have all been dismissed? Why? you ask?

Because the judges were no fools and when the AntiRitalin Nazis could
not clearly define a claim for which judicial relief was appropriate,
the judges all threw the cases out of court.

AFAIK, this was never appealed, which means, to me, that the attorneys
did not like getting hoodwinked.

Chris Leithiser

Jan 31, 2002, 11:56:40 AM1/31/02
n...@spam.here wrote:

> http://www.adhdfraud.org
>
> Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
> Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
> Baughman

A pawn used by the cult of $cientology, which has vowed to destroy
psychiatry by the year 2000. Oops!

Baughman and Breggin climb into bed with UFO nut-cultists for money.
There's a term for behavior like that.

E J

Jan 31, 2002, 12:09:53 PM1/31/02
So, your citation is a cite that devouts itself to denying AD/HD existance?

What's funny about this is he doesn't talk about adults with AD/HD.
I'm also a woman. Woman generally have different symptoms than males.
I certainly am effected by my medication. It allows me to focus on
projects, allowing me to copmlete them. Have you ever gotten a song
stuck in your head that you couldn't get out? Imagine that same song
playing 10 times louder and interrupting every little thing you do.
THAT is ADD. The medication helps get rid of that song. Have you
forgotten your keys as you rush out the door and had to go back in to
get them? Imagine that 20 times a day (leaving somewhere having
forgotten something) everyday. *Everyday*. Take each on of these
things and you have a scatterbrained person. Take *ALL* of these things
and you have ADD.

So what. He claims he's a doctor and claims ADD is wrong and Ritalin is
dangerous.

How many times do I have to tell you that there are more medications out
there than Ritalin? RITALIN IS NOT THE ONLY DRUG!!!!!!!
I TAKE ADDERALL. MY BROTHER TAKES ADDERALL. MY FATHER TAKES EFFEXOR.
or something...I don't remember actually. Actally, I think my brother
takes Efexor(for depression) and my dad takes something that starts with
an 'S'. I take Celexa for depression. In any case, the three of us all
have AD/HD and none of us takes Ritalin.

So, I guess your campaign has been achieved somewhat. I don't take
Ritalin...Can you go now?

Joe Parsons

Jan 31, 2002, 12:15:42 PM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:56:40 -0800, Chris Leithiser <clei...@bc.cc.ca.us>
wrote:

Starts with a p...r...o...

Joe Parsons

Streaming Multimedia production and delivery--served with a SMILe
http://www.yankeemedia.net

Chris Leithiser

Jan 31, 2002, 1:03:29 PM1/31/02
Joe Parsons wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:56:40 -0800, Chris Leithiser <clei...@bc.cc.ca.us>
> wrote:
>
> >n...@spam.here wrote:
> >>
> >> http://www.adhdfraud.org
> >>
> >> Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
> >> Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
> >> Baughman
> >
> >A pawn used by the cult of $cientology, which has vowed to destroy
> >psychiatry by the year 2000. Oops!
> >
> >Baughman and Breggin climb into bed with UFO nut-cultists for money.
> >There's a term for behavior like that.
>
> Starts with a p...r...o...

"P"? Not "W"?

SumBuny4Me

Jan 31, 2002, 4:13:15 PM1/31/02

"Mark Probert" <Mark_Prob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:53 -0500, <n...@spam.here> wrote:
>

> >http://www.adhdfraud.org

> >"They made a list of the most common symptoms of emotional discomfiture
> >of children; those which bother teachers and parents most, and in a
> >stroke that could not be more devoid of science or Hippocratic motive--
> >termed them a 'disease.' Twenty five years of research, not deserving of
> >the term 'research.,' has failed to validate ADD/ADHD as a disease.
> >Tragically--the "epidemic" having grown from 500 thousand in 1985 to
> >between 5 and 7 million today--this remains the state of the 'science' of
> >ADHD."

Another interesting "fact" made in this post is that ADHD has only been
"researched" for 25 years....IIRC, hyperactivity beyond the norms was
actually documented in the late 1800s...

--
Buny

------"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to
be normal." ~ Albert Camus

Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Jan 31, 2002, 5:11:08 PM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:13:15 GMT, "SumBuny4Me" <sumbuny@TAKE THIS
OUTcox.net> wrote:

>"Mark Probert" <Mark_Prob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:53 -0500, <n...@spam.here> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.adhdfraud.org
>
>> >"They made a list of the most common symptoms of emotional discomfiture
>> >of children; those which bother teachers and parents most, and in a
>> >stroke that could not be more devoid of science or Hippocratic motive--
>> >termed them a 'disease.' Twenty five years of research, not deserving of
>> >the term 'research.,' has failed to validate ADD/ADHD as a disease.
>> >Tragically--the "epidemic" having grown from 500 thousand in 1985 to
>> >between 5 and 7 million today--this remains the state of the 'science' of
>> >ADHD."
>

>Another interesting "fact" made in this post is that ADHD has only been
>"researched" for 25 years....IIRC, hyperactivity beyond the norms was
>actually documented in the late 1800s...

OK. Can't help it. Gotta do a bit of calculating with the figures
you were replying to.

An estimated 3%-5% of the population has AD/HD. Spammie thinks there
are 5M-7M kids in the US dx'd with AD/HD.

If 5% of X = 5M, X = 100,000,000 kids in the US

If 3% of Y = 7M, Y = 233,333,333.333 kids in the US

Quick! Someone get me the newest census records! Let's see if Spammie
just *might* have gotten something *somewhere* close to right.

Kitten

nknisley

Jan 31, 2002, 10:35:17 PM1/31/02
n...@spam.here wrote:

> http://www.adhdfraud.org
>
> Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
> Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
> Baughman

So, your "evidence" that ADHD doesn't exist is this self-promoting blurb
from Fred Baughman's web site?! Puhl-eeze get serious.

> Fred A. Baughman Jr., MD has been an adult & child neurologist,

Oh, the doctor forgot to mention: and a leading spokesperson for the
Citizens' Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), a front for that cult that
thinks human emotional problems are cause by the souls of aliens that
inhabit human bodies.

> in
> private practice, for 35 years. Making "disease" (real diseases--
> epilepsy, brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or "no disease"
> (emotional, psychological, psychiatric) diagnoses daily, he has
> discovered and described real, bona fide diseases.

> It is this particular medical and scientific background that has led him
> to view the "epidemic" of one particular "disease"

The only person I have ever heard refer to ADHD as a "disease" are those
on the lunatic fringe of medicine.

>--Attention Deficit
> Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--with increasing alarm. Dr. Baughman
> describes this himself. Referring to psychiatry, he says:
>
> "They made a list of the most common symptoms of emotional discomfiture
> of children;

OOPS! I think someone forgot to tell Dr. Baughman that adults also have
ADHD.

> those which bother teachers and parents most, and in a
> stroke that could not be more devoid of science or Hippocratic motive--
> termed them a 'disease.'

I assume he's talking about the "list" of symptoms in the DSM.
Completely missing the point that ADHD has been known, by other names,
long before "hyperkinetic disorder of childhood" was listed in DSM-II in
1968.

In 1902, Dr. George Frederick Still called it "Defect in Moral Control."
Later terms were minimal brain damage, minimal brain dysfunction, and
hyperkinetic syndrome.

> Twenty five years of research, not deserving of
> the term 'research.,' has failed to validate ADD/ADHD as a disease.

I have no idea what the doctor means by this.

There is broad scientific agreement that ADHD is a "disorder" (not a
disease), based on decades of studies. The Surgeon General agrees, the
NIMH agrees, major mainstream medical groups agree. Everyone seems to
agree except for a few doctors, like Drs. Baughman and Breggin, who for
some reason seem to "know things," like the existence of a
medical/psychiatric-pharmaceuatical-governmental conspiracy, that no one
else seems to know.

> Tragically--the "epidemic" having grown from 500 thousand in 1985 to
> between 5 and 7 million

5-7 million of what? Diagnosed cases? Treated cases? The total estimated
amount of the US population that has ADHD? What? It's hard to respond
when the Dr. is being so vague.

Tell you what, spammie. You find out how Dr. Baughman got that 5-7
million figure and I'll tell you why he's wrong.

> today--this remains the state of the 'science' of
> ADHD."

The science of ADHD is rapidly developing. I look forward to the day
when science advances to the point where it can reliably test for ADHD
and make people like Dr. Baughman look like the fools they are. I only
hope that when that day comes, the parents and patients he's duped with
his anti-psychiatric lies decide to sue Dr. Baughman and others of his
ilk.

> In addition to scientific articles that have appeared in leading national
> and international medical journals, Dr. Baughman has testified for
> victimized parents and children in ADHD/Ritalin legal cases,

The cases were thrown out of court last year. Really, don't you think
the doctor should update his web site?

> writes for
> the print media and appears on talk radio shows, always making the point
> that ADHD is fraudulent--a creation of the psychiatric-pharmaceutical
> cartel, without which they would have nothing to prescribe their
> dangerous, addictive, Schedule II, stimulants for--namely, Ritalin
> (methylphenindate), Dexedrine (dextro-amphetamine), Adderall (mixed
> dextro- and levo-amphetamine) and, Gradumet, and Desoxyn (both of which
> are methamphetamine, 'speed,' 'ice').

<Sarcasm on> Yep! That's the goal of psychiatry. To poison the whole
county with dangerous drugs to treat a nonexistent illness so
psychitrists can get rich. <Sarcasm off>.

> The entire country, including all 5-7 million with the ADHD diagnosis
> today, have been deceived and victimized; deprived of their informed
> consent rights and drugged--for profit! It must be stopped. Now

Oh, that's right. We're all duped and ill-informed victims, drugged for
profit, but you--and Dr. Baughman--are going to save us!

P.S. I almost hate to hesitate to mention this in case someone tips off
Dr. Baughman. But did anyone click on the "News" link on his site? On
the "news page" one will find links to news stories about the very
genetic and ADHD-validating studies that Dr. Baughman ignores or
refutes. At least one part of his site has honest information. :-)

Nancy
Unique, like everyone else

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 1, 2002, 12:18:18 AM2/1/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:53 -0500, <n...@spam.here> wrote:

about a quack

n...@spam.here

Feb 1, 2002, 12:33:24 AM2/1/02
In article <3c5a23a6...@news.aloha.net>, george_of_the_jungle@my-
deja.com says...
> about a quack

No - he's a neurologist.

Stanley W. Shura

Feb 1, 2002, 12:45:25 AM2/1/02
<n...@spam.here> wrote in message news:<MPG.16c317a4a...@news.colosseum.com>...

> http://www.adhdfraud.org
>
> Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
> Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
> Baughman
>
> Fred A. Baughman Jr., MD has been an adult & child neurologist, in
> private practice, for 35 years. Making "disease" (real diseases--
> epilepsy, brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or "no disease"
> (emotional, psychological, psychiatric) diagnoses daily, he has
> discovered and described real, bona fide diseases.

Are you ready to defend that? Are you asserting that attention
deficit disorder does not exist? Are you spewing that clinical
depression is "all in your head"? Are you blabbering on that bipolar
disorder (manic depression) is a fabricated condition? Are you
belching not-so-eloquent that post traumatic stress disorder is just
an excuse for not being able to "hack it"? Are you babbling
incoherently that anorexia nervosa is bullshit? Are you pissing on
that schizophrenia is a myth. Are you flatulently declaring that
obsessive compulsive disorder is a product of one's imagination? Are
you so insipid as to allege that trichotillomania is phoney? Are you
shuffling about with hands up and eyes wild that cataplexy is a
conspiracy? Are you writing your representative to warn of the great
Bulimia Scandal? Are you marching and shouting that panic disorder is
the scourge of an over-sexed, Godless, undisciplined and unruly rock
and roll generation? Are you foaming at the mouth and screaming to
the skies that dyslexia is some mad plot that threatens to knock you
over a peg or two on the bell curve of our dog-eat-dog world? Are you
pounding your chest as you pontificate that Touret.....?

Are you....are you....are you a dolt? Are you an asshole?

Or are you, perhaps - BOTH?

-stan

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 1, 2002, 12:45:45 AM2/1/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:03:29 -0800, Chris Leithiser
<clei...@bc.cc.ca.us> wrote:

Either will do.

But I think after reading a letter he wrote to the California Medical
Board that he is a certifiable nut case. Here is just one quotation,

"On September 29, 2000, testifying before the Congress’ Committee on
Education and the Workforce, hearing entitled Behavioral Drugs in
Schools: Questions and Concerns, I stated: It would be a fraud for
any physician to call ADHD or any psychiatric condition an actual
disease."

Now, I have never called the ADHD I live with a disease, but for a MD
to deny that schizophrenia is a disease, as he has, is not merely bad
science and bad medicine, it is pathological.

Anyone living in California should consider writing to the medical
board (that he wrote to) requesting that he be relieved of his license
to practice medicine. He is incompetent IMO and harming some of his
patients based upon evidence he already sent the CMB.

-George

Howard S Shubs

Feb 1, 2002, 1:43:26 AM2/1/02
In article <MPG.16c3f2b26...@news.colosseum.com>,
<n...@spam.here> wrote:

He's a quack neurologist.

--
Howard S Shubs
"Run in circles, scream and shout!" "I hope you have good backups!"

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 1, 2002, 3:53:28 AM2/1/02

P.S. I found out that the guy's retired. The world has passed him by.

-George

FizzyMagic

Feb 1, 2002, 4:42:42 AM2/1/02

No one gave you permission to speak. Silence, Spammie!

Mark Probert

Feb 1, 2002, 8:52:44 AM2/1/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:15:42 GMT, Joe Parsons <j...@yankeemedia.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:56:40 -0800, Chris Leithiser <clei...@bc.cc.ca.us>
>wrote:
>
>>n...@spam.here wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.adhdfraud.org
>>>
>>> Articles, essays, and other information pertaining to the fraud of
>>> Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)--Compiled by Dr. Fred
>>> Baughman
>>
>>A pawn used by the cult of $cientology, which has vowed to destroy
>>psychiatry by the year 2000. Oops!
>>
>>Baughman and Breggin climb into bed with UFO nut-cultists for money.
>>There's a term for behavior like that.
>
>Starts with a p...r...o...

Watch it, P A Rsons...

Mark Probert

Feb 1, 2002, 8:53:03 AM2/1/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:03:29 -0800, Chris Leithiser
<clei...@bc.cc.ca.us> wrote:

Correct.

Mark Probert

Feb 1, 2002, 8:53:52 AM2/1/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 05:45:45 GMT, george_of_...@my-deja.com
(george_of_the_jungle) wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:03:29 -0800, Chris Leithiser
><clei...@bc.cc.ca.us> wrote:
>
>>Joe Parsons wrote:

>>> Starts with a p...r...o...
>>
>>"P"? Not "W"?
>
>Either will do.

That's what YOU think...

Mark PRObert...

Mark Probert

Feb 1, 2002, 9:02:43 AM2/1/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:53:28 GMT, george_of_...@my-deja.com
(george_of_the_jungle) wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 05:18:18 GMT, george_of_...@my-deja.com
>(george_of_the_jungle) wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:58:53 -0500, <n...@spam.here> wrote:
>>
>>about a quack
>
>P.S. I found out that the guy's retired. The world has passed him by.

Thanks for that info. There are critters who bash Dr. Barrett
(Quackwatch) and mention that he allowed his license to lapse (he is
retired).

BTW, can you document this? I may need it.

E J

Feb 1, 2002, 1:03:08 PM2/1/02

n...@spam.here wrote:

right. Neurologists make money. If he was a neurologist he wouldn't
need to sell video tapes off his website.

btw Mark D Morin is a neurologist.

nknisley

Feb 1, 2002, 1:20:36 PM2/1/02

Baughman has even decided there's no such thing as dyslexia or other
learning disabilities--there's only bad teaching.

On of the most alarming things about Baughman, IMO, is that Baughman
and Breggin are the two witnesses who repeatedly are asked to testify at
legislative hearings WRT ADHD, the "legitimacy" of mental illnesses and
the use of psychopharmaceuticals in children. It's frightening to read
how B & B were *invited* to testify before the US Congressional
Committee on Education and the Workforce and how the hearings were
outrageously stacked against mainstream psychiatry.

If you remember, Bob Seay wrote about these hearings at some length.

And, of course, B & B are repeatedly asked for interviews by the
media--as if their views had legitimacy. It would be nice of someone in
the media did an investigative report on the two quacks who preach that
mental illness doesn't exist--B & B.

nknisley

Feb 1, 2002, 1:26:04 PM2/1/02

I also came across the info that Baughman was retired, but I don't
remember where. I'll see if I can come up with the cite later.

nknisley

Feb 1, 2002, 2:10:22 PM2/1/02

Mark is a neuropsychologist, not a neurologist.

nknisley

Feb 1, 2002, 3:23:54 PM2/1/02

Info that Baughman is retired is on the web site of the California
Medical Board:

http://www.medbd.ca.gov

Click on "Find Your Doctor." On the "begin search page," leave pull-down
menu on "Medical Doctor" <gag>, then in last name type in: "Baughman";
first name: "Fred."

Oh, I love the Net! All this information available within minutes at my
fingertips!

Mark Probert

Feb 1, 2002, 5:06:30 PM2/1/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:23:54 -0500, nknisley <nkni...@bcpl.net>
wrote:

I wish the AMA wouldupdate their site to allow for national searching.

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 2, 2002, 1:51:13 AM2/2/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:20:36 -0500, nknisley <nkni...@bcpl.net>
wrote:

>Baughman has even decided there's no such thing as dyslexia or other
>learning disabilities--there's only bad teaching.
>
>On of the most alarming things about Baughman, IMO, is that Baughman
>and Breggin are the two witnesses who repeatedly are asked to testify at
>legislative hearings WRT ADHD, the "legitimacy" of mental illnesses and
>the use of psychopharmaceuticals in children. It's frightening to read
>how B & B were *invited* to testify before the US Congressional
>Committee on Education and the Workforce and how the hearings were
>outrageously stacked against mainstream psychiatry.
>
>If you remember, Bob Seay wrote about these hearings at some length.
>
>And, of course, B & B are repeatedly asked for interviews by the
>media--as if their views had legitimacy. It would be nice of someone in
>the media did an investigative report on the two quacks who preach that
>mental illness doesn't exist--B & B.
>
>Nancy
>Unique, like everyone else

After perusing his webpage I decided that he's senile. He repeatedly
cites a pre 1950 definition of the role of psychiatry and neurology in
his writings. Those were the dark days for the mentally ill when
folks were locked up and abused. Anyone who cites a definition of
psychiatry that is more than 50 years old is clearly out of it.

It is disgusting that the media uses this pathetic old guy to
represent "the other side" in the "2 sides of a story". It is a
duplicitous media distortion used to create apparent controversy.

-George

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 2, 2002, 1:57:13 AM2/2/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:42:42 GMT, FizzyMagic <fizzy...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

No, he *was* a neurologist.

He is retired and out of touch with the modern world. He is certainly
out of touch with modern medicine and science. His writings prove
that.

-George

Artio Wholeflafferio

Feb 3, 2002, 1:26:59 AM2/3/02
In article <3c5b8cce...@news.aloha.net>, george_of_the_jungle says...

I strongly disagree with your conclusions George.
I find the good Doctor very in touch with reality
and would like to see him head the FDA as
soon as possible. Then we might get some
action in stopping the runaway train that
has turned this nations children into a pack
of mindless zombies.

Howard S Shubs

Feb 3, 2002, 12:02:21 PM2/3/02
In article <TK478.227$15....@www.newsranger.com>,
Artio Wholeflafferio <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote:

> I strongly disagree with your conclusions George.
> I find the good Doctor very in touch with reality
> and would like to see him head the FDA as
> soon as possible. Then we might get some
> action in stopping the runaway train that
> has turned this nations children into a pack
> of mindless zombies.

LOL!!!!

Mark Probert

Feb 4, 2002, 8:48:59 AM2/4/02
On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 06:26:59 GMT, Artio Wholeflafferio
<nos...@newsranger.com> wrote:

>In article <3c5b8cce...@news.aloha.net>, george_of_the_jungle says...
>>
>>On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:42:42 GMT, FizzyMagic <fizzy...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:

>>>No one gave you permission to speak. Silence, Spammie!
>>>

>>No, he *was* a neurologist.
>>
>>He is retired and out of touch with the modern world. He is certainly
>>out of touch with modern medicine and science. His writings prove
>>that.
>>
>>-George
>
>I strongly disagree with your conclusions George.
>I find the good Doctor very in touch with reality

Frankly, I am not surprised you would After all, since you are totally
out of touch with reality, you would agree.

>and would like to see him head the FDA as
>soon as possible.

Funny.

>Then we might get some
>action in stopping the runaway train

There is a sure fire way of stopping runaway trains.

Stand in front of one.

>that
>has turned this nations children into a pack
>of mindless zombies.

Mindless is a state of being that you readily can relate to.

george_of_the_jungle

Feb 4, 2002, 1:45:57 PM2/4/02

You're too funny Art. The good doctor is well on his way to terminal
senile dementia. Hopefully he will die a quick and painless death
before he can't recognize his family and begins soiling himself.

If you are concerned about mindless zombies you should start with your
nearest school of education. The educrats are trying to reproduce
themselves by turning your kid into unthinking, rule following sheep.
It all starts at your local school of "education".

-George

Grow Sanctuary

Jul 23, 2021, 6:13:53 AM7/23/21
Hi all, is this adhd chat group still running? I've read all about the ADHD fraud and keen to network with others on this topic.
Regards