ADD is still a made-up phony spin-drome

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Aug 6, 2014, 6:02:53 AM8/6/14
If you have any more questions please post them. We have liberated this group from the trolls and disrupters. The 3-P Boyz (Parsons, Palmer and Proby) are long gone. Victory is ours and now everyone knows the truth about ADD.

stanw

Sep 29, 2014, 11:12:07 PM9/29/14
Yeah? You wanna talk to Joe, I can arrange it, Fragger. As for Mark, his passing makes your commentary, like you, rather grotesque.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Oct 20, 2014, 7:14:04 AM10/20/14
On Monday, September 29, 2014 8:12:07 PM UTC-7, stanw wrote:
> Yeah? You wanna talk to Joe, I can arrange it, Fragger. As for Mark, his passing makes your commentary, like you, rather grotesque.

Proby passed away. Good riddance to BAD BAD rubbish. That no doubt was the best thing he ever did in life. Luckily I have helped many more people deal with their made up phony spin-drome than all the palmers, probys and parsons together.

What your kind did to Sara Freeman and Tim Brown is inexcusable. Luckily I have forgiveness but I will never forget their BRAVE efforts.

We have WON the war but there are still battles out there.

One day Stan you will thank us for what we have done. Perhaps now is a good time to thank us. We have won the day and have won the hearts and minds of the human race.

stanw

Dec 14, 2014, 11:17:09 AM12/14/14
Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Dec 20, 2014, 11:44:38 PM12/20/14
On Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:17:09 AM UTC-8, stanw wrote:
> Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?

Have a good Holiday there Stan.

John Palmer

Dec 21, 2014, 5:33:31 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:17:08 -0800 (PST), stanw <stanw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?

Herm. Need I point out that someone who has made a dozen or so posts trying to re-hash, uh, discussions, over a decade
old, to declare victory in some fashion is not operating with the standard set of values and perceptions available to
most adults (or children past puberty - with ADHD or not! I mean, I know an ADHDer can get hyperfocused on how "someone
is wrong on the internet!" to reference a lovely joke by a wonderful webcomic, but I don't recall that ever lasting more
than - well. Hm. What *is* the longest Usenet flamewar? Months, probably - maybe years, if you count flare-ups. But *ten
years*?) and, well... maybe kindness is the correct answer?

Of course, kindness can be very much of a "Yes, we know, and if his parents ever come to pick him up, we'll recommend a
good therapist, but in the meantime, let's remember that he's probably facing challenges none of us can imagine."

(Are you that Stan? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well.)

John Palmer
--
E-mail goes to jdpalm at gmail
Everything I needed to know in life I learned in Kindergarten. Like:

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Jan 5, 2015, 5:11:17 AM1/5/15
I'm not sure what you said there Palmer, and truthfully I really don't care.

Dozens of people from this site contact me on a weekly basis and to a person they are ALL thankful of the help I give them.

It's nice to see you and Stan still lurking around, but really, I run this site now and we don't want or need your kind of trolling.

Now let's get to work in helping real people beat their phony spin-dromes!!

Shall we?

Sir A

John Palmer

Jan 19, 2015, 9:49:28 PM1/19/15
On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 02:11:16 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:33:31 PM UTC-8, John Palmer wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:17:08 -0800 (PST), stanw <stanw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?
>>
>> Herm. Need I point out that someone who has made a dozen or so posts trying to re-hash, uh, discussions, over a decade
>> old, to declare victory in some fashion is not operating with the standard set of values and perceptions available to
>> most adults (or children past puberty - with ADHD or not! I mean, I know an ADHDer can get hyperfocused on how "someone
>> is wrong on the internet!" to reference a lovely joke by a wonderful webcomic, but I don't recall that ever lasting more
>> than - well. Hm. What *is* the longest Usenet flamewar? Months, probably - maybe years, if you count flare-ups. But *ten
>> years*?) and, well... maybe kindness is the correct answer?
>>
>> Of course, kindness can be very much of a "Yes, we know, and if his parents ever come to pick him up, we'll recommend a
>> good therapist, but in the meantime, let's remember that he's probably facing challenges none of us can imagine."
>>
>> (Are you that Stan? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well.)

>I'm not sure what you said there Palmer, and truthfully I really don't care.

I said that anyone trying to dredge up arguments from ten or more years ago is probably not all there, and should
probably be treated kindly. Face it - if a person like that cared about anything, it wasn't based in anything meaningful
or real.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Jan 23, 2015, 8:22:56 AM1/23/15
On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 6:49:28 PM UTC-8, John Palmer wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 02:11:16 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA <garyma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Herm. Need I point out that someone who has made a dozen or so posts trying to re-hash, uh, discussions, over a decade
> >> old, to declare victory in some fashion is not operating with the standard set of values and perceptions available to
> >> most adults (or children past puberty - with ADHD or not! I mean, I know an ADHDer can get hyperfocused on how "someone
> >> is wrong on the internet!" to reference a lovely joke by a wonderful webcomic, but I don't recall that ever lasting more
> >> than - well. Hm. What *is* the longest Usenet flamewar? Months, probably - maybe years, if you count flare-ups. But *ten
> >> years*?) and, well... maybe kindness is the correct answer?
> >>
> >> Of course, kindness can be very much of a "Yes, we know, and if his parents ever come to pick him up, we'll recommend a
> >> good therapist, but in the meantime, let's remember that he's probably facing challenges none of us can imagine."
> >>
> >> (Are you that Stan? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well.)
>
> >I'm not sure what you said there Palmer, and truthfully I really don't care.
>
> I said that anyone trying to dredge up arguments from ten or more years ago is probably not all there, and should
> probably be treated kindly. Face it - if a person like that cared about anything, it wasn't based in anything meaningful
> or real.
>
> John Palmer

What cave did YOU crawl out of?? I have been successfully running this group as the de Fact Moderator for many a year now. The last thing the good people want is for the infiltrators and the drug pushers to reemerge.

Proby finally met his demise and there wasn't much anything anyone could do. Oh sure, we did everything in our power but to no avail. I have a strong feeling that Manson, Parsons and Stanley also bit the dust.

This once again proves that everything that I have been documenting for over 20 years has been proven true.

Now crawl back into your cave and do not emerge again.

Sir Artio

stanw

Mar 14, 2015, 11:24:19 PM3/14/15
No, Jerry. I have not perished just yet. A.s.a-d is now a ghost town. You are "running" nothing but tumbleweed and a loooong echo. Have fun getting nothing done in this life.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Mar 19, 2015, 6:40:49 AM3/19/15
I don't know WHO you are or why you are desecrating the dead. We are all very sad about the sudden demise of some of the main posters, or disrupters of this "news" group. Proby sadly "bit the dust" despite our best efforts to save him.

The jury is still out on the other so-called "people." Manson, Palmer, Parsons and Stan "the Man" all made superfluous and unnecessary contributions to the conversation. Luckily for all mankind we have saved the day with honest and scientific data that neutralized their disinformation!

Whoever you are, you mock a fellow traveler by the name of Stan (The Man!) He would never stoop to the nonsense you are espousing. Shove off, and don't come back.

Sir A!

stanw

Mar 20, 2015, 6:48:10 PM3/20/15
I don't know whether to be flattered or disgusted that you would even pretend to defend my honor, Jerry, but do be aware that I am the same Stan (stanw...@yahoo.com) who posted regularly some decade ago before this group took itself off of life support.

I'll not lose any sleep if you doubt my authenticity. Oh, no need to disturb Tim or Sara. Nature has done that already! ;)

-stan

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Sep 6, 2015, 4:06:29 AM9/6/15
Joe, did he finally get out of the loony bin, I sure hope so. Stan, it's nice that you still touch base here from time to time. My dog peed on Proby's grave, I am sure he appreciated it. The others are long gone by now, Manson, Palmer, Parsons, etc.

I carry on for the multitudes. As the De Facto Moderator I kindly ask you to refrain from ridiculous posts. Thank you.

Sir Arthür Kîng of Roterdamned

Dr. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr. A.S.A.

Feb 2, 2016, 2:59:42 AM2/2/16
On Sunday, December 21, 2014 at 2:33:31 PM UTC-8, John Palmer wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:17:08 -0800 (PST), stanw <stanw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?
>
> Herm. Need I point out that someone who has made a dozen or so posts trying to re-hash, uh, discussions, over a decade
> old, to declare victory in some fashion is not operating with the standard set of values and perceptions available to
> most adults (or children past puberty - with ADHD or not! I mean, I know an ADHDer can get hyperfocused on how "someone
> is wrong on the internet!" to reference a lovely joke by a wonderful webcomic, but I don't recall that ever lasting more
> than - well. Hm. What *is* the longest Usenet flamewar? Months, probably - maybe years, if you count flare-ups. But *ten
> years*?) and, well... maybe kindness is the correct answer?
>
> Of course, kindness can be very much of a "Yes, we know, and if his parents ever come to pick him up, we'll recommend a
> good therapist, but in the meantime, let's remember that he's probably facing challenges none of us can imagine."
>
> (Are you that Stan? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well.)
>

> John Palmer

Palmer, I really don't know what cave you crawled out of and I really don't care. Your kind has dispersed very bad mis-information to unsuspecting participants. I did the best I could to give them honest data, and I did succeed with all but a few cases.

Once the news came out about Probert's pedophile rings came out, the jig was up. His so-called friend and backers left him like rats on a sinking ship.

Luckily I CAN revive my posts from decades ago because the data is still credible and tears the pro-med crown a new one, if you know what I mean.

History has won out and your side has lost. Give up!!

Sir Artio

Dr. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr. A.S.A.

Feb 18, 2016, 2:45:28 AM2/18/16
On Sunday, December 21, 2014 at 2:33:31 PM UTC-8, John Palmer wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:17:08 -0800 (PST), stanw <stanw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Are you really so hung up on alliteration that you can't write a real post, Jerry?
>
> Herm. Need I point out that someone who has made a dozen or so posts trying to re-hash, uh, discussions, over a decade
> old, to declare victory in some fashion is not operating with the standard set of values and perceptions available to
> most adults (or children past puberty - with ADHD or not! I mean, I know an ADHDer can get hyperfocused on how "someone
> is wrong on the internet!" to reference a lovely joke by a wonderful webcomic, but I don't recall that ever lasting more
> than - well. Hm. What *is* the longest Usenet flamewar? Months, probably - maybe years, if you count flare-ups. But *ten
> years*?) and, well... maybe kindness is the correct answer?
>
> Of course, kindness can be very much of a "Yes, we know, and if his parents ever come to pick him up, we'll recommend a
> good therapist, but in the meantime, let's remember that he's probably facing challenges none of us can imagine."
>
> (Are you that Stan? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well.)

(Are you that Sir Wholeflaffer? Good to see you; hope life's treating you well also.)

> John Palmer

Oh Mr. Palmer. Your buddy-buddy was a pedophile who blew his brains out. Another friend was a porno-writer who was, you guessed it, part of that pedophile ring. Now what were you saying? I thought so.

When I told you to leave and shut-up, you left and shut-up.

You are lucky as all get-out that we were nice to you. But like a rat who was cornered, you decided to split. Good choice.

We shall overcome, we HAVE overcome the hate-mongers, porno-writers, pedophiles and evil-doers.

We have WON!!!

Sir Artio

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Jun 22, 2022, 5:05:02 AM6/22/22
On Monday, September 29, 2014 at 8:12:07 PM UTC-7, stanw wrote:
> Yeah? You wanna talk to Joe, I can arrange it, Fragger. As for Mark, his passing makes your commentary, like you, rather grotesque.

ALL of the pro-druggies here are LONG LONG gone. WE did everything in our power to reason with them, but to no avail.

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Dec 13, 2022, 10:45:34 PM12/13/22
On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 3:02:53 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> If you have any more questions please post them. We have liberated this group from the trolls and disrupters. The 3-P Boyz (Parsons, Palmer and Proby) are long gone. Victory is ours and now everyone knows the truth about ADD.

we have WON THE WAR!!!!!

Dr. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Nov 25, 2023, 3:47:55 AM11/25/23
Good to know