I guess I will play the classic pencil and paper game. - alt.support.ataxia -

1 view

Aaron Furgiuele

Jan 18, 2012, 3:45:12 PM1/18/12

Dots and Boxes

Ossisoft 0 Freeware 96.13 KB

Play the classic pencil and paper game of "Dots and Boxes" on the PC,
against a friend or an intelli...

GPS.NET

GeoFrameworks, LLC 2 Freeware 3 MB

GeoFramework and GPS.Net are now part of the larger DotSpatial
project.

Oven Fresh Password Login

Oven Fresh 0 Shareware

Oven Fresh Password Login is a Windows desktop application.

Play Basic (Demo)

Underware Design 3 Shareware 9.69 MB

PlayBasic is a powerful game making tool , based on the Easy Basic
programming.

Visual FaceLift

NOPcode 6 Freeware 1.08 MB

This program dynamically change the look all the UI elements on the
dialog.

Password Login

Oven Fresh 10 Shareware

Password Login is a Windows desktop application for Webmasters.

HTML Calendar Maker Pro

1 Creative Computer Solutions 62 Shareware

HTML Calendar 3.8 is a practical tool to create calendars for web
pages.

Primary Tablet

PencilPoint Software 11 Shareware 4.86 MB

Primary Tablet prints whatever you type in your choice of primary
tablet formats.

Ezypage : Industrial Edition

Ezyware Software 2 Shareware 6.51 MB

Ezypage is one of the best affordable all in one user friendly
document creation.

Add A Mouse

Peanut Butter Software Co. 1 Shareware 996 KB

Add A Mouse is a software that allows you to use more than one mouses.