We offer Caluanie Muelear Oxidize for sale.

Brandon Greene

Feb 9, 2021, 6:42:10 AM2/9/21
We offer Caluanie Muelear Oxidize for sale.

Product: Caluanie Muelear Oxidize ( Crude Caluanie 99% is generated from Muelear oxidize), Caluanie (Oxidative Partarization Thermostat, Heavy Water):

This product is used for crushing and processing precious metals and semiprecious stones. It is used for processing precious and semiprecious stones, crushing metals in the chemical industry.

Available Packaging: 5L & bulk packaging as from 20L, 50L, 100L or as per buyer’s request.

WhatsApp : +1530-517-7417
Email : brandon...@gmail.com