DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION? 1638

1 view

Chris King

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
In article <37076...@193.75.226.254>, iot...@starmedia.com writes
>Do you believe in REINCARNATION?

Not for spammer accounts.

>Do you want to know who you were and where you lived in your past life?

You folks always say it was someone interesting - as opposed to say,
some insignificant scabby peasant, which is more likely to be the truth.

ISP abuse desks notified.

Chris
(Not a scabby peasant, just sick of spammers preying on alt.support
groups)
--
Chris King
ch...@csking.demon.co.uk

Porter ent

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

>Do you believe in REINCARNATION?

LOL--- Yeah right. Just because we have arthritis doesn't mean we are stupid.

Porter

Cush

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

Porter -

Is there any way we can be certain of this?

Cush

Porter ent wrote >

charlotte le fleur

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
to Cush
I think the jury is still out on this one. I have no insider information, nor does anyone I know.
I guess I will find out some day.
Char

Cush wrote:Porter -

Norman

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I missed most )?) of this thread, but as far as
reincarnation; some of the people I've been meeting lately
didn't seem to get it right the first time.

--
"You can lead a horticulture
but you can't make her think."

Norman Lampert
mr.b...@att.net

johnie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

> Porter -
>
> Is there any way we can be certain of this?
>
> Cush
>

> Porter ent wrote >
> >
> >LOL--- Yeah right. Just because we have arthritis doesn't
> mean we are stupid.

Cush, Which *certain* are we questioning/an ability to incarnate or the correlation between
arthritis and stupidity?

curious,

johnie

Liz G.

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

Norman wrote in message ...

>I missed most )?) of this thread, but as far as
>reincarnation; some of the people I've been meeting lately
>didn't seem to get it right the first time.

<LOL> Norman, how can you tell, did you know them from past lives? LizG

Sherry Messick

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
> >Do you believe in REINCARNATION?

Yes and I want to come back as either Harv or Cush! LOL ROTFL
Seriously, no I don't believe in it.

Sherry

KrissyJo

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
>Yes and I want to come back as either Harv or Cush! LOL ROTFL
>Seriously, no I don't believe in it.

OMG thats scarey!!!!! LMAO

Keep Smilin'
~Krissy
-------------------------
Akron, Ohio
Visit my web pages at:
http://arthritisnet.com
http://arthritisnet.com/kids
http://members.aol.com/KrissyJo/RA.html

Want to come to GimpFest 99?
http://members.aol.com/krissyjo/cleveland.html

Sherry Messick

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
I just couldn't resist when I saw that question asked. Now lets all ask
ourself if there were reincarnation who or what would we want to return as?
LOL. Gosh, now if I went for looks lets see????? hmmmmmmmm nope not her she
is out of work, ooops nope she is dead, ooops nopey nope she is married to a
dork, ok I got it if I went for looks I would want to be Jane Seymour. I
have always thought she was so pretty. LOL Now looks isn't everything so
what else would we want to be in our reincarnated state.
--
Love and Hugs From Sherry
You Are Never Alone, Find Support Online

KrissyJo <kris...@aol.com> wrote in message

nocki

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

Let's not knock Religions, ......any of them. We are giving greater
attention to Christianity simply because 85% of North Americans identify
themselves with that religion.
There are 12, long established, major world religions, each with over 3
million followers as Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism,
Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, many of which are associated with the believe
in Reincarnation.
Taken from:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/var_rel.htm

Nocki

Just a little reminder!

Sherry Messick

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Very true, Good point.

Sherry

Denise Myers

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
I MAY be stupid, but I'm certainly not GULLIBLE!!!

Uv(the uncertain)

Norman

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
>><LOL> Norman, how can you tell, did you know them from past lives? LizG

No. It's just that they don't seem very alive now.

pbjcb

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Did you know that gullible is not in the English dictionary?

(scroll down)

Gotcha! <weg>
--
Barbara Joy
The worst sin is not to hate a fellow creature but to be indifferent toward

K Kelly

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Frank the Pirate? Is that you?

-g-

Kitty
~~~~~
Who wants to come back as a tin of milk ????? :-)
bye fo now Frank

Frank

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99