My lower back

1 view

john

Apr 18, 2020, 11:33:32 AM4/18/20
Once again, in my 20th year of being vegan, my lower back is almost orgasming it feels so good. Since my pelvis- which was retroflexed and curving my spine forward and I didn’t even realize it- since it went more level in my 5th year of vegan, my spine has been straightening. Lately it is the top of my spine, which now allows me to put my palms flat on the ceiling with arms straight up.
Just thought I’d check in- but you gotta do vegan right- supplements and nuts- complementary plant proteins must be eaten together (if you don’t know what that is, it’s how two plants eaten together complete each other’s proteins so the meal is as good, protein-wise, as meat, and better every other-wise)
My back feels SO GOOD

BYANYOTHER NAME

Apr 24, 2020, 4:37:34 PM4/24/20
john <veg...@accesscomm.ca> wrote in
So give us some examples of what you eat, what your meals are like. Vegan
doesnt tell us much

john

Jun 20, 2020, 9:53:54 AM6/20/20
Oh, sorry.
I don’t check back often because people scoff usually.

I eat low-fat plant-based, meaning no avocado or coconut.
Dr Esselstyn and T Colin Campbell day no processed oil either, which I would love to be able to do, but I’m a miserable cook. I settle for making sure any oil I use has a high smoke-point- pure virgin olive oil or grape seed

I was just going to post: my back now feels BETTER than when I was 20/ simply because now I’m aware of how it feels.
:)

john

Jun 20, 2020, 10:21:31 AM6/20/20
Also-
I avoid food-colourings. Especially red. They are also nasty fats that make my scalp itch. I actually can tell if food I ate had eg lard in the bread because my scalp gets a stinging itch