Homosexual Prostitution and Bestiality

Pink Freud

Feb 6, 2011, 10:59:40 AM2/6/11
Homosexual prostitution is harmless. It should be legal everywhere not
just in the backwoods Nevada counties. It's all about sexual freedom.
If these tasty young men wish to sell their Adonis bodies it isn't
your business to tell them not to. It's a victimless crime similar to
beastiality or incest. As an Egalitarian I can see the faux pas in our
legal system today. I'm campaigning for freedom. For Homosexuals, for
Beastiality proponents and for Incest
participants. It's time to break the chains and give up our life of
slavery to the godhead priests Homosexual prostitution, Beastiality
and Incest are totally HARMLESS. Incest is actually good for children
as long as it is supervised by a participating adult over the age of
21.

If you'll examine both beastiality and necrophilia you will find that
besides the antiquated taboos associated with participation they are
totally victimless crimes. You cannot insult the dead can you? The
body is only a shell, what is wrong with expressing your love in that
manner? The world is full of hate and war, we must allow our minds to
expand and accept new concepts.

Society makes it dirty or wrong with it's unfounded taboos. Sadly,
only egalitarian intellectuals like myself can see through the
centuries of deception made possible by the priests of Godhead.

This is a message of hope for enlightened individuals everywhere.