Claudia Schiffer as Jane Bond on MADtv (NEW FACEBOOK PAGE)

TMC

Mar 6, 2012, 12:40:23 AM3/6/12
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Claudia-Schiffer-as-Jane-Bond-on-MADtv/362721440426418

Claudia Schiffer stars as Jane Bond in 20th Century Fox's way to
piggyback on an already successful film series that they do not own
the rights to. For Your Files Only. In this movie, an accounting firm,
ran by a Ms. Boss (Mary Scheer), and her half witted, staple removal
mouthed assistant Part Time Job (Artie Lange) is trying to take over
the world. Jane goes undercover at the firm as a temp, but she is fast
discovered as more than just a temp, and quickly finds herself in a
office of trouble. After escaping from Boss's capture, Jane kills Part
Time with her super white out, she uses her super stapler to staple
Boss to the wall, so the police can obtain her without struggle. The
world is now safe from numbers, and work, all due to Bond, Jane Bond.

Dry Gulch Pete

Mar 6, 2012, 3:21:38 AM3/6/12
"TMC" <tmc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Claudia-Schiffer-as-Jane-Bond-on-MADtv/362721440426418
>
> Claudia Schiffer stars as Jane Bond in 20th Century Fox's way to
> piggyback on an already successful film series that they do not own
> the rights to.

It's called getting onto a bandwagon, TMC - thee was a huge Bond bandwagon
in the 60s possibly starting with an MGM 'B' movie called 'To Trap A Spy'!

I feel a new thread coming on; cheers, TMC! :-)

> For Your Files Only. In this movie, an accounting firm,
> ran by a Ms. Boss (Mary Scheer), and her half witted, staple removal
> mouthed assistant Part Time Job (Artie Lange) is trying to take over
> the world. Jane goes undercover at the firm as a temp, but she is fast
> discovered as more than just a temp, and quickly finds herself in a
> office of trouble. After escaping from Boss's capture, Jane kills Part
> Time with her super white out, she uses her super stapler to staple
> Boss to the wall, so the police can obtain her without struggle. The
> world is now safe from numbers, and work, all due to Bond, Jane Bond.

I like it - where is it on YouTube? :-D

--