does everybody crap his pants when dying?

Michael Snyder

Aug 1, 2003, 2:22:44 PM8/1/03
Khalid Rahim wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> defecate shortly before committing the deed?

Well, if you're a guy, you better worry about ejaculating too,
at least if you're contemplating hanging yourself...

Donna

Aug 1, 2003, 9:37:25 PM8/1/03
tarkania...@spamgourmet.com (Khalid Rahim) scribbled in

> it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> defecate shortly before committing the deed?

Everythings gonna give loose and be known to all. It's the way the body
moves. In WWII, there was some evidence that we apparently also pooh our
pants when we're scared we're going to die... thus the root of the phrase
"scared shitless"... or so I've been told.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna

Lady Libra

Aug 4, 2003, 3:07:38 PM8/4/03

"Khalid Rahim" <tarkania...@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes

> it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> defecate shortly before committing the deed?

Even if you take an enema, you still hold within you more than you can get
out yourself. Yes, all your muscles release and everything dumps. The toilet
or Depends would be the way to go, if your only problem with the whole
suicide scenario is some shit.

nannou

Aug 5, 2003, 2:40:59 PM8/5/03
Hmm,

how about a fiber rich diet in the week before you go?
Yours sincerely.

Aug 14, 2003, 1:58:13 PM8/14/03

> > > it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> > > defecate shortly before committing the deed?
> > >
> > Even if you take an enema, you still hold within you more than you can
get
> > out yourself. Yes, all your muscles release and everything dumps. The
toilet
> > or Depends would be the way to go, if your only problem with the whole
> > suicide scenario is some shit.

Why not starve yourself to death? Problem solved.

Lady Libra

Aug 14, 2003, 2:21:22 PM8/14/03

"z" <notint...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
What you get then is a kind of drainage akin to septic rot. Given the
choice, I'd go with the first option...

Bholu

Aug 14, 2003, 5:34:55 PM8/14/03
I'd say let the janitor worry about it.

Khalid Rahim wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes

Wrench

Aug 15, 2003, 11:24:58 PM8/15/03

"z" <notint...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

Takes too long. Problem not solved

Wrench

Aug 15, 2003, 11:37:56 PM8/15/03
> x-no-archive: yes

> it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> defecate shortly before committing the deed?

Does it matter?

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 16, 2003, 12:36:41 AM8/16/03

"Wrench" <small-wre...@cs.com> wrote in message

> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> > defecate shortly before committing the deed?

I SURE WOULD!

AND TAKE A GOOD STRONG LEAK ALSO.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll probably put on a Depends adult diaper as
well.

My problem is that they don't make a food processor big enough for me to put
mice elves into in order to 'head west' like I imagine myself doing at
times.

Personally, I think it is totally and completely healthy to ponder suicide
to the fullest extent.

The closer one gets to fulfilling the notion (in slooooooooooooow
Mooooooooootion)

The closer one gets to discovering the true and actual and real and all that
stuff holographic mind scum that got one to the point of contemplating
suicide in the first place.

DIVE INTO THE GELLO!

Ring Toss Dave

Aug 16, 2003, 1:40:45 PM8/16/03
On the other hand why not enjoy a good high fiber meal the day before and give
them something to remember you by? The clean up costs are the same, might as
well make them earn their money. Whole kernel corn and lots of wheat bran, and
if you change your mind, well hell you are eating healthy.

swansong

Aug 24, 2003, 5:58:56 AM8/24/03
Michael Snyder <msn...@redhat.com> wrote in message news:<bgec33$ija$2...@stan.redhat.com>...

> Khalid Rahim wrote:
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > it gives one pause when contemplating suicide. should one take care to
> > defecate shortly before committing the deed?

I just read today in a book about suicide that one method used by a
certain culture involves tying a thin rope/cord around the neck,
attaching it to one area of the house/dwelling, and then running away
full speed (no decapitation involved) Kinda like vertical hanging.
Part of this method involves fasting the day before so as to eliminate
any possibility of elimination during the moment of truth.

swansong

Chunda Sarnie

Aug 27, 2003, 4:01:02 PM8/27/03
Jesus, haven't any of you people ever heard of a butt plug??? ;P

JKJK

Sep 8, 2003, 7:32:37 PM9/8/03
Dude just kill yourself on hte toilet.
Message has been deleted

Tony

May 3, 2021, 6:27:25 PM5/3/21
Sexy Gay Senior wrote:
> Most guys will develop an intense erection as they're slipping the noose around their neck. They will begin ejaculating almost as soon as they step off whatever they're standing on and hang themselves. It's whether their ejaculation begins as soon as the noose tightens or holds off until he passes out is the question. At least he gets one final pleasurable experience before death. This, quite frankly, is the draw of hanging for most guys.

Or you could fart and pass out from the smell before you die. At least
all your relatives will get a good laugh while they watch you hang.
Message has been deleted

Tony

Jul 16, 2021, 4:41:08 PM7/16/21
Sexy Gay Senior wrote:
> I don't have any relatives who would get a laugh watching me hang myself. I do have a friend who shares my philosophy about suicide, and he would be willing to watch me hang myself, if for no other reason than to make sure I succeed.

Oh, ok at least for me I've already had a diaper-full. I got poisoned
way back in April 1997 and my bowels have been buggered ever since.
Before that my bowels were perfect.

bingo jones

Jul 10, 2022, 3:15:20 PM7/10/22
On Monday, September 8, 2003 at 7:32:37 PM UTC-4, JKJK wrote:
> Dude just kill yourself on hte toilet.

this is not a bad idea., to be found on your throne!!!!