Information about either carbon monoxide methods or hanging

Ricardo Leite

Aug 5, 2020, 2:53:19 PM8/5/20
Hi, does anyone have information to share on best practices and tips on both methods? For carbon monoxide - which seems almost too perfect to be truth - I'd like to know how much charcoal to have in a confined space, how to be certain of the method, and if there are other ways to breathe pure carbon monoxide such as buying a tank of it or something. For hanging, best materials to use, knot placement, how to achieve unconsciousness as fast as possible, etc.

Thank you!

%

Sep 25, 2020, 6:58:55 PM9/25/20
On 2020-08-05 11:53 a.m., Ricardo Leite wrote:
> Hi, does anyone have information to share on best practices and tips on both methods? For carbon monoxide - which seems almost too perfect to be truth - I'd like to know how much charcoal to have in a confined space, how to be certain of the method, and if there are other ways to breathe pure carbon monoxide such as buying a tank of it or something. For hanging, best materials to use, knot placement, how to achieve unconsciousness as fast as possible, etc.
>
> Thank you!

you sure you don't want me to just kill myself to show you how

%

Jan 1, 2024, 6:33:32 AMJan 1

%

Jan 1, 2024, 12:24:42 PMJan 1