Liberal Murdering Slut Michelle Carter Guilty In Texting Suicide Case

Payback Time

Jun 16, 2017, 9:24:54 PM6/16/17
TAUNTON, MA — Michelle Carter was more than 30 miles away when
18-year-old Conrad Roy III died in a shopping center parking
lot, but her texts to him proved that she failed to act to
prevent his July 2014 death, Judge Lawrence Moniz ruled Friday
morning.

In a case that has drawn national attention, Carter, 20, of
Plainville, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in a
bench decision after she waived her right to a jury trial. She
was charged as a youthful offender and will not be sentenced as
an adult. Sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 3 and a required
sentencing report from the probation department is due to the
judge by July 26.

Until sentencing, Carter will remain free on $2,500 bail on the
condition she has no contact with the Roy family or any
witnesses that testified in the case, does not obtain a passport
and remains in Massachusetts. A request by the Bristol County
District Attorney's office to revoke her bail was denied.

On July 12, 2014, Roy died in the parking lot of the Fairhaven
Kmart from carbon monoxide fumes from a gas-powered water pump.
Texts between the two show then 17-year-old Carter spending days
encouraging Roy to end his life and telling him to get back into
the truck when he began to have second thoughts.

In his decision, Moniz said that Carter telling Roy to go back
into the truck, knowing that the toxic environment would likely
kill him, was wanton and reckless conduct. Her failure to notify
someone of Roy's location violated state law.

"When Miss Carter realizes Mr. Roy gets out of the truck, she
instructs him to get back in the truck, which she knows is
becoming a toxic environment. She is mindful the process in the
truck will take 15 minutes. That is her state of mind based upon
a text exchange," Moniz said. "When one's actions create a life-
threatening risk to another, there is a duty to alleviate the
risk. Failure to do so can result in manslaughter."

Prosecutors pointed to this text conversation as one of many
that showed Carter pushing Roy to suffocate himself.

Carter said to Roy, “You can’t think about it. You just have to
do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I don’t get why you
aren’t.”

Roy responded: “I don’t get it either. I don’t know.”

Carter: “So I guess you aren’t gonna do it then. All that for
nothing. I’m just confused. Like you were so ready and
determined.”

Roy: “I am gonna eventually. I really don’t know what I’m
waiting for but I have everything lined up.”

Carter: “No, you’re not, Conrad. Last night was it. You kept
pushing it off and you say you’ll do it, but you never do. It’s
always gonna be that way if you don’t take action. You’re just
making it harder on yourself by pushing it off. You just have to
do it.”

Citing a 200-year-old case, Moniz said a state prison inmate was
convicted of manslaughter for convincing another prisoner to
hang himself hours before he was to be hanged.

Following his death, Carter attempted to organize a softball
tournament in memory of Roy and posted on social media about how
she missed Roy with several messages about suicide prevention.
In court, friends of Carter testified that she admitted to
hearing Roy die on the phone.

"I could have stopped him. I was on the phone with him and he
got out of the car because it was working and he got scared and
I (expletive) told him to get back in,” Carter said in one text

In another text, Carter wrote, "They read my messages with him.
I’m done. His family will hate me and I could go to jail.”

Carter's defense said Roy was suicidal and had attempted to take
his life before. An expert witness for the defense said Carter's
text to Roy encouraging his death was the result of involuntary
intoxication from an anti-depressant medication.

Moniz said he did not agree with the idea that a bad reaction to
medicine caused her to encourage Roy's suicide. He also noted
that following the earlier attempts, Roy had sought help and it
is not up to the court to determine what would happen if he
didn't return to the truck filled with toxic poison.

Carter faces up to 20 years in prison for involuntary
manslaughter.

Put her in a male prison and let them fuck her to death.

https://patch.com/california/sanjuancapistrano/s/g5kxh/michelle-
carter-guilty-in-texting-suicide-case

Make Them Pay

Jun 16, 2017, 9:34:06 PM6/16/17

She is a rightist. It justifies the lynching of all rightists on
suspicion of being homosexual pedophiles or murderers.

Muslims are also rightists. Our prisons are filled with
rightists.

Dragging rightists behind pickup trucks used to be a sport in many
counties where I live.

max headroom

Jun 16, 2017, 10:31:32 PM6/16/17
In news:XnsA796DB51...@178.63.61.175, Make Them Pay <pay...@xhotmail.com> typed:

> She is a rightist. It justifies the lynching of all rightists on
> suspicion of being homosexual pedophiles or murderers.

> Muslims are also rightists. Our prisons are filled with
> rightists.

> Dragging rightists behind pickup trucks used to be a sport in many
> counties where I live.

Those weren't rightists-- they were Canucks.

No one missed them.

Make Them Pay

Queer

Oct 13, 2019, 7:48:11 AM10/13/19
The Canucks are about to vote a seriously deranged hard-line, right-winged Homophobic bigot and his party of Homophobic bigots into power. Years ago, this maggot worked for a hard-line religious bigot member of parliament who vowed that, if he got into power, he would have all Homosexuals arrested and exterminated. The man who is about to be put in as Prime Minister said he worked for that parasite (my word for him, not the maggot who's about to become our PM) because they shared the same religious values. Right after he was first elected to parliament, he made a speech where he compared Homosexuals to dogs. After the election, it will be legal in Canada for someone to kill a Gay person without fear of penalty. This should make the parasites of the religious right so happy, they'll be having perpetual orgasms!

Make Them Pay

Queer

Oct 14, 2019, 8:54:06 AM10/14/19
Were you responding to me?

davidl...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2019, 7:50:28 AM11/3/19
I say we lynch dat ratchety haired shiny headed glossy eyed crush nosed yellow teethed thick lipped moldy mouthed herpes chin mouth breathin branch swanging plank footed Uncle Tom dindu nuffin missa woodpile diving mumbling mothephuckin giggling NNNNNNNNAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

davidl...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2019, 7:53:16 AM11/3/19
Fucking jungle bunny jigaboos!
Message has been deleted

Queer

Nov 10, 2019, 8:25:49 AM11/10/19
It's very disrespectful for someone to come on a board like this and post derogatory comments. Some of us take the subject of suicide very serious, and it has very serious meaning for us, whether we've lost friends and loved ones to suicide, as I have, or, we've survived our own suicide attempts, again, as I have. Showing the kind of disrespect that this "david" guy is wrong.