minor update to Salmon on the Thorns

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2018, 12:11:03 AM10/23/18
I just made a minor update to the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page, but it isn’t anything I haven’t said
before recently on here. Here is the update:

"October 23, 2018: I have given up on the four components until after I come
out of the low years, which if it is an eleven year sunspot cycle after the
14 years of Rama will be another 2.3 years, or if it is two eleven year
sunspot cycles after the usual seven years it will be another 6.3 years. But
I am hoping that it will be sooner than 2.3 years. Also while I have divined
that Sarah McLachlan does not need to do anything to release me from the low
years, such perineum click divination has been unreliable for me. And on my
current medication regimen the low years are not very low except in terms of
creativity.

Due to spending time tracking four components activation sequences, along
with some work I had to do revising papers, I failed to apply for an NSERC
Postdoctoral Fellowship by the October 15 deadline, and now will have to wait
until next October to do that. Right now I am living on my savings, which
could last another eight months, but I do need to look into getting a source
of income, and plan to update the CV on my home page soon."

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Coming into season this world will flower