Inside these laws we dance/Satan has been redeemed

David Dalton

Sep 22, 2018, 12:12:26 AM9/22/18
"The strap that holds the cart in rein
Has been let loose by wearing thin
By wearing thin, by biting through
The shift in power leans to you

<snip>

And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand.”

(from Ferron’s song The Cart)

(I sometimes substitute “dance” for “stand”.)

So in the above I think the wheel is the moon rolling
from late waxing gibbous moon through full moon
to early waning crescent moon, and the laws are
the healing circle prescriptions which either are on
now or will come on soon. (Though I used to think
the wheel could be the sun in my sun stare.)

The tombstone of Jesus rolling aside could be
also related to that same lunar phase progression.

Also last night I wrote the following post to
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic and
other groups.

> Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
> among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
>
> “It was the day that Satan came
> He drew his horns back in
> etc.”
>
> (Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
>
> (which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
> don’t want to search for their CD right now,
> but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
> are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
But that was partly in tribute to my devoutly Catholic
dead mother in this season of Mabon ap Modron,
and I am not rejoining the Catholic fold, and will
remain neopagan for now. Also though I divine
by perineum click divination that there is a
Satan, such divination has been unreliable for
me, so I am not sure I believe in Satan. And
scientific atheism is one of my root paths, so
I hope to someday explain scientifically the
process of funnelling the sins of the world
(assuming it has worked or will work soon).

Happy International Day of Peace, and happy fall
equinox (Mabon) and Mid-Autumn festival in advance!

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Coming into season this world will flower

David Dalton

Sep 22, 2018, 12:49:26 AM9/22/18
On Sep 22, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2155F8A900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> "The strap that holds the cart in rein
> Has been let loose by wearing thin
> By wearing thin, by biting through
> The shift in power leans to you
>
> <snip>
>
> And the cart is on a wheel
> And the wheel is on a hill
> And the hill is shifting sand
> And inside these laws we stand.”
>
> (from Ferron’s song The Cart)
>
> (I sometimes substitute “dance” for “stand”.)
>
> So in the above I think the wheel is the moon rolling
> from late waxing gibbous moon through full moon
> to early waning crescent moon, and the laws are

oops that should have read early waning gibbous moon

David Dalton

Sep 22, 2018, 4:32:40 PM9/22/18
On Sep 22, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2155F8A900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Also last night I wrote the following post to
> alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic and
> other groups.
>
> > Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
> > among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
> >
> > “It was the day that Satan came
> > He drew his horns back in
> > etc.”
> >
> > (Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
> >
> > (which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
> > don’t want to search for their CD right now,
> > but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
> > are or were a Newfoundland rock band)

And the song is not on iTunes.

But I found the CD and here are some of the lyrics:

“It’s the day that Satan came
He pulled his horns back in
a song of pressure, arms opened wide
to take the sin within

<snip>

Write the book
to tell God’s story
the warning’s in”

Happy fall equinox.

David Dalton

Sep 25, 2018, 6:45:39 PM9/25/18
On Sep 22, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2155F8A900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> "The strap that holds the cart in rein
> Has been let loose by wearing thin
> By wearing thin, by biting through
> The shift in power leans to you
>
> <snip>
>
> And the cart is on a wheel
> And the wheel is on a hill
> And the hill is shifting sand
> And inside these laws we stand.”
>
> (from Ferron’s song The Cart)
>
> (I sometimes substitute “dance” for “stand”.)
>
> So in the above I think the wheel is the moon rolling
> from late waxing gibbous moon through full moon
> to early waning crescent moon, and the laws are
> the healing circle prescriptions which either are on
> now or will come on soon. (Though I used to think
> the wheel could be the sun in my sun stare.)
>
> The tombstone of Jesus rolling aside could be
> also related to that same lunar phase progression.
>
> Also last night I wrote the following post to
> alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic and
> other groups.
>
> > Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
> > among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.

"Open the doors that lead on in to Eden
Don’t want no cheap disguise”

(Sarah McLachlan -- Into the Fire)

David Dalton

Oct 2, 2018, 4:12:07 PM10/2/18
On Sep 22, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2155F8A900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

I have divined that all I am getting of the four
components material is the evolution and the
assisted shaktipat.