Did Mohammed really have voices?

David Dalton

Jul 6, 2022, 12:19:04 AM7/6/22
Did Mohammed really take dictation from an angel? if so,
he was not an avatar type (which I define on my mystic page)
like Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, and me, but
was a Prophet/guru/missionary/Founder type like Abraham
and probably like Paul.

Both fragrant blue Krishna and the Buddha are said to have
encountered a blue lotus, according to books I skimmed
in the religion section of Memorial University Library
in 1997. However I believe that they, like me, experienced
a glowing (like "the burning that does not consume" in the
thorn bush of Moses) blue rose, not lotus, vision. This
is probably known to high level ordained individuals,
so if you know any, pass this to them, for amusement if
nothing else.

My sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
of Sept. 5/6, 1991 are described on my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

Followup-To set to alt.religion.islam .

"And I know the young man with a century's face/A philosopher king - he
will try to amaze/With examples of love and examples of hate" (T.T.)