paganophobia

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 11:47:40 PM6/12/21
I am against Islamophobia, which played a role in the recent
vehicular murder of four Muslims in London, Ontario, Canada.

However I am pagan, and I am wondering what the general
Muslim view is towards pagans?

I know that many born again/fundamentalist/evangelical
Christians have a very negative view of pagans, but
do Muslims share that view or have a more loving
attitude?

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)