Re: Earth Day

David Dalton

Apr 21, 2023, 7:42:16 PM4/21/23
In article <dalton-7FE801....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote on alt.religion.islam:

> Since it is already Earth Day (April 22) in parts of the
> world, Happy Earth Day to any readers.
>
> My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is
> described on the thread "Raven new moon reset"
> on alt.religion.druid, for anyone who might be
> interested, which I deem more likely if you notice
> effects. I am hoping it will be complete by the
> end of Earth Day.

I also just noticed that Eid al-Fitr fell in between
new/dark moon and Earth Day, and I find that to be
an auspicious coincidence.

I am in Earth Day can be abbreviated to E.I.D.,
for any who are into wordplay like me. :-)

"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I
am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!" (Scot trad)