Ramadan

David Dalton

Apr 23, 2020, 12:32:19 AM4/23/20
Does Ramadan begin at the exact time of dark of moon
or at the first possible sighting of the waxing
crescent moon?

Also was The Night of Power during waning crescent moon?

New moon/Ramadan blessings to any readers.

And here is a recent entry I put at the top of
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/islam.html

"April 6, 2020: If accounts of Mohammed receiving the Koran
by Revelation (a voice in his head from an angel) are
correct, I no longer think that he was an avatar type,
but a Prophet/guru/missionary type, but I will leave this
page here for now."

Anyway, I am not claiming to be a new Prophet of Islam;
Mohammed was the last Prophet of Islam. However I do
claim to be a global avatar type, and am bent on
providing glue for the global mosaic, but have vowed
to not found a new religion.

I define my top deity or Deity as the all-governing
someone. Do you think that that is the same as
the Muslim Allah? How did Mohammed define Allah?
I guess I probably won't get any responses on
these low traffic groups, so I will have to eventually
read, rather than just thumbing, the abridged version
of the Koran that I mention in the above web page.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long