23 Years

David Dalton

Jan 30, 2019, 12:12:18 AM1/30/19
In the book

23 Years: A Study of the Prophetic Career of Mohammad by Ali Dashti

what does the 23 years refer to? Is it the time from when
Mohammad began receiving revelation until his death?
But I thought that would be 21 years.

As of this (January 29, 2019) morning it has been 23 years since
my low/wilderness years started, and I expected them to end
after seven years, when I would have been almost 39, but they
have not ended yet. However on my current medication regimen
they are not too low except in terms of creativity.

I still have a section on Islam in the Parallels in various world
religions subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page.
However I no longer think that I am similar to Mohammad,
since he was married young, received revelation, spread
his religion by the sword, and married a young girl.
But I do think that I am similar to Jacob, Jesus, and
Moses (though Moses is said to have received revelation,
but I think rather he received inspiration, and that the
burning in the thorn bush was a glowing blue rose vision
at night amidst the thorns, like my blue rose vision).
Thus I think that Mohammad was not similar to them
but was similar to Abraham and perhaps to Ezekiel
and Jeremiah. I distinguish between avatar types
(me, Jesus, Jacob, Moses, Krishna, Rama, Buddha,
Quetzalcoatl, Taliesin and many more) and prophet
types including Mohammad. But I suspect that there
were earlier Arabic pagan avatar types, and perhaps
at least one Sufi avatar type.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“With light in my head/With you in my arms

David Dalton

Jan 30, 2019, 1:27:10 AM1/30/19
On Jan 30, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.220169B10C...@news.eternal-september.org>):
As for my religion, I am an individual/eclectic neopagan, with
top deity or Deity ALL, and have Jesus as a minor deity (about
the level of a saint in Catholicism). However I am not in an
organized religion, will not join one, and will not start one,
and am not pushing my religious beliefs but am pushing
certain non-religious messages (from me) on the human
species globally. In addition I am attempting a binding (though
there should be more loosening than binding on average),
including of myself, through what I call the four components,
which essentially are a complicated prayer to ALL, and
which might not come on until I come out of the low years,
if then. A brief description of these four components is
near the end of the Recent Changes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page.