erf...

Eggs Ackley

Oct 4, 2021, 3:52:25 PM10/4/21
FB is still down. Thought I'd check in here.

Somebody's program worked.

John Lodder

Oct 5, 2021, 9:58:32 AM10/5/21
In article <d7dbc62d-2284-4728...@googlegroups.com>,
Eggs Ackley <eggs....@gmail.com> wrote:
>FB is still down. Thought I'd check in here.
>
>Somebody's program worked.

Yay for working programs. I built INN from source once. Once.
--
"Oh, to be in England now that April's there" --RB
My opinions are mine. All mine. Replete with very me.

Eggs Ackley

Oct 8, 2021, 8:48:22 PM10/8/21
On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 8:58:32 AM UTC-5, John Lodder wrote:
> In article <d7dbc62d-2284-4728...@googlegroups.com>,
> Eggs Ackley <eggs....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >FB is still down. Thought I'd check in here.
> >
> >Somebody's program worked.
> Yay for working programs. I built INN from source once. Once.

Did it crash the Internet?

John Lodder

Oct 11, 2021, 10:55:53 AM10/11/21
In article <f9288ef8-db68-4a98...@googlegroups.com>,
Eggs Ackley <eggs....@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 8:58:32 AM UTC-5, John Lodder wrote:
>> In article <d7dbc62d-2284-4728...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Eggs Ackley <eggs....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >FB is still down. Thought I'd check in here.
>> >
>> >Somebody's program worked.
>> Yay for working programs. I built INN from source once. Once.
>
>Did it crash the Internet?

Fortunately, no! It just gathered news, like it was 'sposed to.