MSNBB's Joy Reid Goes There - Notes Trump Had "Custody" of Classified Info During 'Rash' of U.S. Spy Deaths

Ubiquitous

Sep 12, 2022, 7:16:36 AM9/12/22
MSNBC host Joy Reid made a provocative connection between former
President Donald Trump‘s possession of sensitive documents and a “rash”
of deaths among U.S. spies.

On Monday’s edition of MSNBC’s The ReidOut, the host connected the dots
between the court filing showing the extent of evidence seized from
Mar-a-Lago — including — “43 Empty Folders with ‘CLASSIFIED’ Banners” —
and reports of U.S. intelligence assets being killed at an unusually
high rate.

Former federal prosecutor and current MSNBC legal analyst Glenn
Kirschner took the baton and ran with it, telling Reid that Trump may
have “sold” the contents of those empty classified folders:

JOY REID: You know, while all of this is happening, we know
that in 2021, there was a rash of deaths of American spies.
They were being caught. They were being killed. Because this
is a very real and exigent circumstance. And the CIA has
admitted to that now. And we are not saying that we know that
there is some connection between the purloined documents and
that, and those events. But they did happen at a time when
Trump did have custody of some really sensitive information
that he shouldn’t have had.

You know, you think about that. You think about Victor
Vekselberg, who’s being investigated for something else, for
fraud. But he’s a, you know, Russian oligarch, sort of Trump
crony world. His house recently got raided. His yacht got
seized. You being investigated for something totally different.
But Trump knows the kinds of people who one might want to
investigate, who might want to do bad things to the United
States and might not be on our side. And I wonder how
frustrated you think law enforcement must be knowing that they
can’t look into any of that.

GLENN KIRSCHNER: You know, both our intelligence community and
our law enforcement community must be beside themselves right
now because Donald Trump absolutely has information and
evidence about how those documents that he stole and unlawfully
concealed at Mar-a-Lago might have compromised national
security.

The reason I state that definitively is because he knows who
he showed them to, who he let copy them, who he let take a
snapshot of them, who he might have given, or worse, sold the
information that was in those 43 empty classified documents
folders. He has this information in his head, at least some of
it. And from outward appearances, Joy, our federal government
has done nothing to extract it from him.

Watch above via MSNBC.

--
Let's go Brandon!