WATCH: Pelosi BABBLES incoherently, answering question with MANTRA like a loon, and media FINE with it.

Ubiquitous

Jul 30, 2021, 7:26:26 AM7/30/21
Nancy Pelosi is old enough to be her own grandma, and only slightly more with
it than Alzheimer’s Joe. In her press conferences she stumbles and stutters,
repeats herself and utters incomplete thoughts routinely. To absolutely NO
remark from the press. Nobody is making her OR brainless Joe take a cognitive
assessment test.

But here’s some breaking news: Her elderly incoherence isn’t much different
from what your average Fauci says in any given CNN interview.

Watch as Madame Dementia lathers the press with spittle and the word science
on repeat and none of them even bother to wipe off their wet faces.

After being asked about her calling Kevin McCarthy a moron, Nancy
Pelosi says "science, science, science, and science … to say that
wearing a mask is not based on science, I think is not wise, and
that was my comment."
pic.twitter.com/PKy5JsCldd

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) July 28, 2021

Seriously it amazes me how much they can get away with now.

--
Trump won.