On Thursday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Jul 25, 2021, 3:29:21 AM7/25/21
On Thursday’s Mark Levin Show, America is back to the mask debate,
mainly because public health bureaucrats enjoy flip-flopping on issues
as much as they love the publicity. Now, President Biden says children
need to wear masks in school and that people can’t get the virus if
they’re vaccinated – which is inaccurate. Biden went on to say that
more spending will reduce inflation. Biden is an extraordinarily stupid
man that shouldn’t be anywhere near the nuclear button. Then, crime in
urban (Democrat-run) cities should be labeled a pandemic yet the
Democrats in charge ignore the issue. This is why the American Marxist
must be stopped. If Thomas Paine could reach 10% of Americans with a
short pamphlet back in the early days of America, we can surely use
that same strategy to reach our like-minded neighbors to become
activists too. Later, was the FBI involved in the alleged kidnapping
plot of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer? BuzzFeed is reporting that the FBI had
an integral part from the inception of the plot itself. Setting up
meetings and paying to facilitate meetings and activity leading to the
culmination of the FBI’s case. The Bill of rights and civil liberties
of these defendants may have been egregiously violated. Afterward, Sen.
Ron Johnson calls in to discuss big tech censorship and becoming
engaged at every level to fight back against the Democrat Party.

Buzz Feed
Watching The Watchmen
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-
gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

Daily Wire
‘CRUSHING IT’: Clip Of Biden Goes Viral From CNN Town Hall Event
https://www.dailywire.com/news/crushing-it-clip-of-biden-goes-viral-
from-cnn-town-hall-event

Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

Now we’re back to the masks debate. I think the bottom line is that we
are infected with. Incredibly incompetent and arrogant. Medical and
scientific bureaucrats in our government. And at the highest levels,
they’re not there because of their expertise or their merit, they’re
there because they know how to bureaucratically hang on for decade
after decade after decade. In other words, they’re good infighters.
They like the publicity, but they’re utterly and completely not just
out of touch with the American people, but out of touch, period. This
is why Fauci. Is the flip flopper of all flip floppers in modern
history. So we’re back to the masks. Masks for the vaccinated now they
want people to get vaccinated, but they say even if you get vaccinated,
you’re going to need to wear masks. Now, you’re not only going to need
to wear masks, you may need to wear masks. Indorse. And by the way,
kids who don’t spread and don’t receive, well, there’s no problem at
all little kids. They’re going to have to wear masks, too, when they go
back to school. So this is not following the science in any respect. In
any respect. And then, of course, that’ll lead to more attacks on the
economy. More spending. And Joe Biden has that figured out to being the
genius that he is bottom of his class at you go Delaware Law School or
Edds Law School? I don’t know. And you’ll hear this later in the
program, more spending will reduce inflation. More spending will reduce
inflation. There’s not an ignoramus on the face of the Earth who
believes that it has ever been said that. But he believes in. I really
think, Mr. Producer, we very much need to take the red button to the
nuclear weapons away from this man. I understand it takes more than one
finger to press a button to launch, but this guy shouldn’t be anywhere
near them. Anywhere near them. He’s an extraordinarily stupid, arrogant
man. Which is always been. So now we have the the absolute and utter.
Incoherence when it comes to masks and vaccines. And so if you’re
somebody who hasn’t been vaccinated and you’re really not sure whether
you should be, and there’s a lot of people who have certain illnesses,
ladies and gentlemen, and they talk to their private doctors and the
doctor says, look, you may not want to take the vaccine, maybe you
will, that sort of thing. So it’s not just people resisting the
vaccine. Look at them. I happen to know some. Who would take the
vaccine? But it could actually harm them. In combination with the
illness they have. So Joe Biden and his crew aren’t doing anybody any
good by what they’re saying. And you’re somebody who who’s nervous
about the vaccine because you listen to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris all
summer. You listen to Democrat Party and the propagandists in the media
all summer, you it why I’m a little nervous about this now or I don’t
know, Joe Biden said no. Now it’s OK. Now you can be vaccinated because
Joe Biden says it’s OK. Oh, OK. Joe Biden says it. OK, they damage is
done. Do I believe in getting vaccinated? Yes, if you don’t have a
another illness in which it can complicate things or expose you. To an
illness or possible death, but if you’re healthy, yes, I believe in it.
But I also believe in liberty. And this is a false issue. It is an
utterly false issue, there is not another pandemic. Well, you know, the
Delta variant, there’s not another pandemic. I said, you know what a
pandemic is? It’s in the Oval Office. I wish they were as concerned
about the amount of slaughter that’s going on in our inner cities,
black on black murder. I wish they were more concerned about that. 10
percent is concerned. They are about the the Delta variant. Because
people are dying, really dying, whether they’re vaccinated or not, in
our inner cities. And it’s not the fault of guns, it’s not the fault of
bullets. It’s the fault of hoodlums and gangsters, killers and would be
killers. I can address that those are Democrat run cities and we can
address that we’re responsible apart from that. So there’s a pandemic.
That is human made. That they don’t want to address. But it’s very
perverse. And by the way, the U.S. women’s soccer team. In the
competition before the Olympics, ladies and gentlemen, they kneeled and
they lost. Good, I’m glad they lost. I want them to lose. I want them
to lose badly. I want them to feel their way all the way to lose loser
ship. No medals, and I want them to take the words United States off
the team. United States. A white supremacist, hateful nation like this,
they’re taking a knee, then why wear it on your uniform? Why compete
under the United States? I’m rooting against them. I want them to lose.
They don’t represent me, these reprobates, they spoiled brats. That’s
right, I said it, I’m rooting against them. Honestly, I don’t give a
damn, but I’m rooting against them. You hate America so much, you try
to humiliate your fellow countrymen. I have family members who fought
under that flag. No soccer players, oh. Aren’t they courageous taking a
knee now, courageous, taking a knee is if you play soccer for the. A
Cuban regime. You play soccer for. The Russian regime, you play soccer
for the communist Chinese regime or you play soccer for, you know, 90
percent of the rest of the world’s countries, fascist, Marxist
autocrats of some sort, you come home, you never play soccer again.
It’s amazing what happened. What happened to Melanie? I don’t know,
she’s not with us anymore. That’s right. She’s not with us anymore. She
took a knee. She took a knee. Now, isn’t the captain of the women’s
soccer team, I believe she’s a lesbian, right? Is that correct, Mr..
And that’s fine by me. That’s not my point. She could never play for
the Iranian team, could she? She’d be dead. She’d be killed. So it
takes no guts whatsoever to take a knee when you’re you’re playing in
the U.S. team. In fact, you’ll be celebrated by the reprobates and
miscreants of which there are too many in this country. We’ll look at
that. They took a knee, get a picture, get a picture. Oh, there’s
injustice in America. The perfection in America. Oh, imagine that.
People being paid a fortune, playing soccer, whining about America.
I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

I want to thank you, folks. You are absolutely fantastic, tremendous
patriots who care about the survival of this country. And I want you to
know that, as I did point out yesterday, we’re not only number one on
The New York Times hardcover non-fiction, New York Times hardcover and
e-book, combined nonfiction. That the final numbers for the first week
came in hardcover books, 330,000 e-books, an audio, another 70,000. So
all told, all formats for 100,000 copies of American Marxism were sold.
Because of you. You purchasing it for yourself, other people, family
members and so forth. And this week, the numbers are also significant,
as best as I can see. And so I believe this movement is for real. I
believe this movement is growing. I believe the Americans who are
patriotic, who love this country and we far outnumber the others. Want
to understand exactly what’s taking place, who’s doing it to us, where
this comes from and some ideas, many ideas and what we should do about
it. And I think it will be a big showing. When you go through the
airports and so forth, hold the book at. You can identify each other,
you’ll know your fellow Patriots don’t care if you’re Democrat or
Republican, a libertarian, a social conservative, a fiscal. It doesn’t
matter. You love the country. You’re not part of the American Marxist
movement like The New York Times and others. What’s has named Frank
something or other writes about the media for The New York Times,
remember this church thing, whatever it is, he’s already attacked. The
book Man Hasn’t Read the book is a very slow reader. He uses his
forefinger, you know, as he goes through. So he’s a very slow reader.
What is it? Yeah, Bruny. There’s a red crap, the guy is an idiot, he
said, that is a moron. He used to be the writer, you know, for for
Broadway, real tough job. Can you imagine getting paid to watch plays
on Broadway and then write about the Mr. Producer? Well, you’re really
ripping off the subscriber’s doing that kind of crap, but he’s a left
this your typical buffoon you’re going to love Sundays, life, liberty
and love in the opening monologue. I go right after The New York Times
in its history. Some history may not even know, and of course, we are
two great guests we’re going to discuss at some length Cuba what’s
going on in Cuba with Senator Marco Rubio. We have Tom Hohmann on the
second half where we’re really going to dig into what’s going on in the
border. But I think you’re going to really like the monologue, too. But
I want to thank you all. Now, some of you aren’t aren’t you? Haven’t
jumped in yet. I want you to jump in. I want you to certainly think
about it, but I just think this movement is crucial. Crucial in defense
of our our liberties and our principles. And if you’re still not sure,
I want to encourage you to go to Amazon.com and read the comments.
There are over 1500 comments there, five stars overwhelmingly. The book
is is liked by those who’ve actually purchased it and read it. So go
ahead and take a look at the comments, and if you want to get a book
immediately, you can order it on Amazon.com and hundreds of thousands
of you have or of course, you can wait for Friday and the weekend when
you go to Wal-Mart or Costco or Barnes & Noble and all the other the
outlets there. Books-A-Million I can. List them all, you know, target.
P.J. Sams, as I started on the list and the independent bookstores are
great to. They’re great, too, but I just wanted you to know I said
there’s power in numbers, there’s power in numbers. Now, most of the
the Hate America media that spews the Marxist agenda, the various
Marxist movements in this country, they’re utterly silent. They don’t
want to say anything. They’re hoping this will die a nice quiet that I
give them a week or two. Don’t attack. Don’t attack yet, that’ll just
bring in the nut jobs, that’s what they’re thinking. I’m ready they can
attack all they want. They’re not attacking me, they’re too stupid to
understand it, they’re attacking the people that they actually support
and who support them, I’m ready for them. I can’t wait. I’m grinding my
teeth. You ever grind your teeth, Mr. Producer? I recommend you don’t,
by the way, so we’re ready. And then shockingly, American Marxism
debuted number one on the Toronto Star list, you believe that Toronto
Star. And although appear on the Globe and Mail’s national bestseller
list, this so internationally, the book has drawn a lot of attention
to. So I wanted to bring that to your attention and this is all driven
by you. The parents were sick and tired of what’s happening to your
kids and public school. The hard workers in this country are sick and
tired of what’s going on in the border. The great middle class in this
country that’s sick and tired of the Hate America crowd. People who own
private property, homes, businesses, what have you, are sick and tired
of this degrowth movement driving up the cost of your gasoline, driving
up the cost of everything, that is we the people. Because that’s
exactly what’s going on here. You see the the the entrails of this
movement. The dangers in this movement and so forth. It is a vile.
Really alien type of ideology. And it is. You know, it’s sucking the
blood out of this country, but here’s the problem they have when I
rolling over. We’re red blooded Americans. We don’t give up. And I’m
hoping if you haven’t yet, you’ll use this weekend maybe to start crack
open the book and start start reading it a bit, start taking it in.
Those of you who have it, those of you who don’t, this would be a
perfect time. And to make sure your college bound children. Are those
in college or even those in high school? Armed with the facts are armed
with the information because this is not going away. There are too many
people on the payroll of these movements now, there’s too many people
who are making millions promoting this ideology, there’s too many
politicians, particularly in the Democrat Party, who are who are.
Connected to these movements and same of the media. And so I want to
strongly encourage you. Gear up. We can defeat this. It’s not going to
be easy, it’s going to take a little bit of time, but you got to get
started. Next week, we’ll talk about again, some of the solutions and
then hopefully, if never you’ve actually read the book or purchase the
book, go through the book, we can have some chats about it, not
exclusively. There’s a lot going on that we want to talk about as well.
Including during the course of this show. And I want to tell you a
little story that I was at a FedEx, I don’t know if they call it a
depot where I had to go there to pick up a package because apparently
my FedEx driver has no patience. So he keeps slapping these stickers on
the window of my door before I have time to even get the package. So I
have to drive like 45 minutes away to get it. But anyway, there was an
interesting discussion and I want to respond to it. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

By the way, I want to thank Bret there for giving me time on his
program. Most news platforms do not on most of these cable channels and
some of them never. But but he did. And he did. And he was very fair.
So I very much appreciate that. And I’m sure he’ll take some, you know
what from from other so-called news people, because they’re frauds and
they’re fakes. That’s why the opening monologue on Life, Liberty and
Love in the Sun, I think is very, very important. So there I am at the
FedEx. I must have a new FedEx drive around here. The other guy was
great. You know, I have meetings, I am tape staff, I’m talking to other
radio hosts, I’m talking to my producers. I can’t sit by the front door
and wait for a knock from the UPS and FedEx guy in the understands.
That’s been with me a while. Apparently, there’s a new FedEx guy. So
what happens is when I go to the front door, there’s the sticker. Not
today, I took one of those stickers, I took an hour out of my day,
drove to the FedEx, I don’t know what they call the depot got, whatever
it was that was sent to me, came back. There’s another sticker. Most of
it is when I was gone, he was back with another package and put another
sticker on my door. Now, this is ridiculous. But that’s not my point.
So I’m standing there minding my own business and the FedEx lady behind
the counter, two of them. One of them. A woman comes in and says to
her, what a beautiful day it is, and she says, yes. Yes, must be global
warming, I’m thinking it’s a beautiful day, must be global warming,
isn’t it? Summertime, Mr. Producer. So I don’t even understand what was
being said then. The customer says, yes, I’m from California. I escaped
California because of all the forest fires, global warming. I said, my
God, we are surrounded by ignoramuses. It’s just unbelievable. It’s
unbelievable. So it’s warm out, it’s global warming, no, no, no, it’s
summertime, there’s fires, no, there’s not fires because of climate
change. For all the other reasons we’ve talked about. So I just figured
out a point. We have our work cut out for us, the propagandists are
very, very effective. And I when I was in the car, I called Mr.
Producer. I said, you know, that George Carlin bit. That we play about
once a year. With the phony green New Deal and the phony climate change
and and the push to destroy our economic system in the name of climate
change and doing and to listen to this idiot, John Kerry on and on and
on and on and growing on as he’s flying all over the world to these
beautiful capitals in Europe, married to a billionaire. He knows how to
marry this guy, married to a billionaire. Before that, he was married
to a Melen, by the way. Because he’s for the people. I said, you know
what, who can answer this better than George Carlin, the great late
George Carlin? So here’s a little treat for you. Cut 20 to go. You got
people like this around you, countries full of now, people walking
around all day long, every minute of the day, worried about everything,
worried about the air or about the water, worried about the soil,
worried about insecticides, pesticides, food additives, carcinogens,
worried about radon gas, worrying about asbestos, worried about saving
endangered species. Let me tell you about endangered species. All
right. Saving endangered species is just one more arrogant attempt by
humans to control nature. It’s arrogant meddling. It’s what got us in
trouble in the first place. Doesn’t anybody understand that interfering
with nature over 90 percent overweigh over 90 percent of all the
species that have ever lived on this planet, ever lived are gone.
They’re extinct. We didn’t kill them all. They just disappeared. That’s
what nature does. They disappear these days at the rate of twenty five
a day. And I mean, regardless of our behavior, irrespective of how we
act on this planet, 25 species that we’re here today will be gone
tomorrow. Let them go gracefully. Leave nature alone. Haven’t we done
enough with so self-important, so self-important. Everybody’s going to
save something now. Save the trees save to be saved will save those
animals. And the greatest arrogance of all, save the planet. One Are
these people getting me save the planet? We don’t even know how to take
care of ourselves yet. We haven’t learned how to care for one another.
We’re going to save the planet. Get can. I’m tired of Earth Day, I’m
tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white bourgeois
liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is there
aren’t enough bicycle paths, people trying to make the world safe for
their Volvo’s. Besides, environmentalists don’t give a shit about the
planet. They don’t care about the planet. Not in the abstract. They
don’t. Not in the abstract, they don’t. You know what? They’re
interested in a clean place to live their own habitat. They’re worried
that someday in the future, they might be personally inconvenienced.
Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me. Besides, there
is nothing wrong with the planet, nothing wrong with the planet. The
planet is fine. The people are difference. Difference. The planet is
fine compared to the people. The planet is doing great. Been here four
and a half billion years. Do you ever think about the arithmetic?
Planet has been here four and a half billion years. We’ve been here,
what, a hundred thousand, maybe two hundred thousand. And we’ve only
been engaged in heavy industry for a little over two hundred years. Two
hundred years versus four and a half billion. And we have the conceit
to think that somehow we’re a threat, that somehow we’re going to put
in jeopardy this beautiful little blue green ball. It’s just a floating
around the sun. The planet has been through a lot worse than us, been
through all kinds of things worse than us than through earthquakes,
volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sunspots,
magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles, hundreds of
thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors
worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays,
recurring ice ages. And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum
cans are going to make a difference. The planet it. The planet isn’t
going anywhere, we are we’re going away packing, folks, we’re going
away and we won’t leave much of a trace either. Thank God for that.
Maybe a little Styrofoam, maybe a little Styrofoam plant. It’ll be here
and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation, just another
Closed-End biological mistake, an evolutionary cul de sac. The planet
will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, a surface nuisance. Of
course, today he would be banned. He would be canceled. He would be
destroyed. But not on this program. Twenty three go wonder how the
planet’s doing, ask those people at Pompeii who are frozen into
position from volcanic ash how the planet’s doing. One of the planet’s.
All right. Ask those people in Mexico City or Armenia or one hundred
other places buried under thousands of tons of earthquake rubble if
they feel like a threat to the planet this week. How about those people
in Kilauea, in Hawaii who build their homes right next to an active
volcano and then wonder why they have lava in the living room? Half the
planet will be here for a long, long, long time after we’re gone and it
will heal itself. It will cleanse itself because that’s what it does.
It’s a self-correcting system. The air in the water will recover. The
earth will be renewed. And if it’s true that plastic is not degradable,
well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm.
The Earth plus plastic earth doesn’t share our prejudice towards
plastic. Plastic came out of the earth. The Earth probably sees plastic
is just another one of its children. Could be the only reason the Earth
allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place. It wanted plastic
for itself. Didn’t know how to make it needed us could be the answer to
our age old philosophical question, why are we here? Plastic. So the
plastic is here. Our job is done, we can be phased out now and I think
that’s really started already, don’t you? I mean, to be fair, the
planet probably sees us as a mild threat, something to be dealt with.
And I’m sure the planet will defend itself in the manner of a large
organism like a beehive or an ant colony can muster a defense. I’m sure
the planet. We’ll think of something. What would you do if you were on
the planet trying to defend against this? Troublesome species, let’s
see what makes viruses, viruses might be good, they seem vulnerable to
viruses and viruses are tricky, always mutating and forming new strains
whenever a vaccine is developed. Perhaps this first virus could be one
that that compromises the immune system of these creatures, perhaps a
human immunodeficiency virus, making them vulnerable to all sorts of
other diseases and infections that might come along and maybe it could
be spread sexually, making them a little reluctant to engage in the act
of reproduction. Well, that’s a poetic note and it’s a start. And I can
dream, can’t I? Don’t worry about the little things. Bees, trees,
whales, snails. I think we’re part of a greater wisdom than we will
ever understand. A higher order. Call it what you want. No, when I call
it the big electron. The big electron. Whoa. All right. Well, you get
the drift. Now, that was a real comedian, not like these nighttime
flunkies who are really boring, monotonous, repetitive mouthpieces for
big government. And for these. These various Marxist movements, the
Democrat Party and so forth and so on. Now, he was a liberal. But he
was not a nut and he could see how ridiculous it was. They concede.
That we passed some laws. That we change how we manufacture. That we
get rid of the combustion engine. And somehow that will impact the
planet when you read American Marxism, there’s an entire chapter. What
I call a climate change fanatics, because it’s not about climate
change. This is why it always changes from global freezing, the global
warming to climate change, the green new deal, the green deals, the
giveaway. That’s the war on capitalism, that’s the war on private
property rights and your unalienable rights, that’s the massive power
of a centralized federal government that can reach into your home,
reach into your bedroom, reach into your automobile and reach wherever
it wants to. And that ideology, that movement was hatched in Europe, as
I’ve told you many times now from the book. It is a degrowth movement.
It is not an environmental movement any more than critical race theory
is a legitimate racial movement. It’s another Marxist moment and on and
on down the pike. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

Here’s the thing I want to give you some. Some positive impact or input
here in many ways in this regard and the canary in the coal, right. I
started using this phrase now, American Marxism. The big media pack.
The various Marxist movements, their surrogates, and they’re not sure
what to do. Do they attack me or do they pretend nothing happened?
We’ll see how this plays out in the course of the next several weeks,
but this is this is one I want to tell you that should give you give
you some hope. I am not on Facebook, I am not on Twitter. Others may
be, but I’m not linking to anything. From a Facebook or Twitter
account, because I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. I’m an parler. And
yet we sold 400,000 books in all forms in the first week. I’m not
invited on the Today Show or the Good Morning America show. I’m not
invited on the Sunday morning shows, the so-called Sunday morning news
shows. I’m not invited on 60 Minutes. Like Bob Woodward in his book.
I’m not invited on the late night comedy show, and by the way, not that
I would go on any of these. So when it comes to the networks in
America. Which have the largest audiences by far, it’s not even close.
ABC, NBC and CBS, I’m not invited on a single network in America. Not
their morning shows, not their news programs, not their Sunday shows,
none. And as I said. I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. And yet this is
by far the number one book of the year. So far. Of the year. The
combined cells in this book, thanks to you, the army of Levin ites and
Patriots. Is bigger than the next 15 books on The New York Times list
combined. Do you hear the crickets, Mr. Producer? They’re not going to
be mentioned on these on this network, on these on these networks,
neither are you. But if they decide and switch their strategy, it will
be an attack strategy, we’re ready for this. But this is what I mean
about the positivity of this. When I decided to write this book, this
is important, it’s bigger than the book when I decided to write this
book. I thought to myself. Maybe I was delusional. If Thomas Paine can
get through to 10 percent of the American people. With the pamphlet.
With a pamphlet. Maybe I can get through to one percent of the American
people with my book. It doesn’t take much more to begin reversing
course. Because we outnumber them. There’s no grand popular uprising
from the bottom up, the proletariat taking on the bourgeoisie, that’s
not happening in this country. What’s happening is it’s top down the
universities with their tenured professors and their overpaid
administrators. The media with their overpaid. Preloaded. Hosts and
reporters. Same with the late night hosts, so-called comedy comics,
which are not even funny. And on and on, down the list. What you’re
demonstrating, what we are demonstrating is we don’t need them. We
don’t need them to grow and we don’t need them to communicate and we
can rally around what’s in this book and rally around a movement. I
believe it’s underway as I speak. I want to focus on the next hour on
this Governor Whitman and some of this news now that’s been surrounding
whether the FBI was involved in this entire plot from day one. We’ll be
right.