Audio timing probs

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Guys

Please help i just spent a fortune buying cubase for my PC (maybe
should of kept my mac)and ran home full of anticipation to get the
product up and running.

But i have a massive Audio Timing problem when i record Audio using
My sblaster live the timing is shot to hell .

I lay the first track down Which seems ok ,then begin with second
track using the full duplex capabilities of my sblaster live but there
seems to be about a 1/2 second delay when playing back.
is this a normal problem or do i need to take the product back to the
shop.

my hardware set up is

pIII 650
128 mb ram
adaptec 29160 scsi card
1X atlas 4.5 gig scsi wide disk
1X baracuda 4,5 gig scsi wide disk
SBlasterlive
plestor scsi cd rom 40X

Please any help would be gratefully recieved.

Quasi Frimping

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
You need to set the sample rate at 48kh. It wont work any other way (read
other posts for buffers etc.)

j <j...@cymru.dynip.com> wrote in message

copper

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Quasi -

Is this true for all systems, or just for the SBLive?

copper

"Quasi Frimping" <jo...@varty.greatxscape.net> wrote in message

Tore Jonssen

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Just the SBLive

flo

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

Having spent that much on that computer and Cubase, you should be able to
afford a decnet soundcard! Event Gina is good and cheap now as well.

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
i agree i am looking into it at the moment but my cash is up. i need
something good but not to expensive any ideas

lance

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Really???

My new Roland U8 does the same thing - 1/2 second delay...

..lance
"Tore Jonssen" <tore.j...@aa.telia.no> wrote in message

> [...]

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:12:41 AM11/18/19
HI I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!
Thank you most kindly!
Marek in pretoria