Visit www.muon-software.com and download yourself a free software
The Muon Software "Atom" VST Instrument features include:
- 64 bit internal processing
- 8 voice polyphony
- 2 oscillators per voice (saw and variable pulse) - waves modelled on a
classic analogue synth!
- LFO modulation of pulsewidth
- Independent ADSRs for Filter Cutoff and Amplifier
- 24 dB/octave low pass filter with serious resonance - true analogue
- Superb warm analogue sound
- Fits neatly into a VST Instrument rack in your copy of Cubase 3.7/3.7r1
The Atom is just a little gift to the users out there to show what our
engine is capable of. We are planning to launch a whole range of powerful
(in both stand-alone and VST Instrument format) so check the website,
free copy of the Muon Atom and look out for some superb low-cost VST
(VST is a trademark of Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH)
this is a cool synth.
Muon Software <ser...@muon-software.com> wrote in message
I noticed that you can record the knobs from Neon and then route them
to the Atom on playback to modify the parameters - The Neon's VCA Decay
controls the Atoms VCF Cutoff!!
Any SysEx/Mixermap experts fancy knocking up a MixerMap up for this one?
I know I shouldn't complain, it is free after all :-)
* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!