|VERIFIED| Download Quizlet Flashcards Reddit

Luisa Mova

Jan 25, 2024, 4:43:48 PMJan 25
I just started going back to quizlet, and I have not been able to effectively use it because of its paywall and its ads. The paywall blocks me from using the tools that were the most helpful for me and the video ads between flashcards are extremely distracting and I lose focus. Does anyone know of another flashcard and study site or program that is a good alternative to quizlet?

im relying on quizlet for my a level exams (UK finals basically) and they decide in peak exam season to change the flashcard format? the cards are so much tinier now, you cannot edit anymore whilst on flashcard, the text and images are even smaller and illegible, the flashcard COUNT is even wrong. im so frustrated about this, i hate when websites update and do not let you to use the old format. who do they think they are helping?????

download quizlet flashcards reddit

Download File https://t.co/kKmGtr07en

I hope this is okay to post my quizlets, I just want to help fellow beginner learners. If I missed a rule or it is not okay I will delete immediately. These are just the quizlets I use to study right now and just want to help others not advertise myself or anything.

Read a while ago about someone who managed to learn norwegian in a B2 level in around 4-5 months and decided to post a google drive with all of his learning material, he said flashcards and spaced repetition were by far the most important part in him managing it.

I've made 7 folders on quizlet, each "set" you see in the folders is 1 flashcard, theres 98 in total. The ones in the vocabulary folders contain 100 words for each flashcard and the ones in the other folders are also close to that, that is nearly 6000 words. There's also common norwegian phrases, irregular verbs, normal verbs, idioms, important exam words for the norskprøven, nouns, irregular nouns, adjectives, pretty much everything.

Hey! I'm studying for the Security+ test and documented all of my notes and flashcards are uploaded to Quizlet. I took the class with Mike Chapple on LinkedIn Learning so the notes and flashcards are probably tailored to that class. Hope this helps!

Hey guys, I have some really content heavy courses coming up in a few weeks and normally, I review stuff using quizlet. I have been using quizlet since high school since that was basically the first thing I was introduced to. I found out about Anki just a few hours ago and accessed it online. It seems quite similar to quizlet except it's much more straightforward. Other than that, I have not noticed much of a difference. I've only been using it for like a few hours so it wouldn't be a fair comparison. Just wondering, what's the hype with Anki? It's clear that many people favour it over quizlet so I'm just wondering in what way is it more useful? Thanks guys!

So I spent a long time on flashcards, and I made around 150 for my set. Suddenly, I look the next day, and they're all out of order (For example, line 60 is now the first on the list). I clicked original order, this is the order they appear in.

It turns out when you copy the terms in glossary of your textbook, the term and definition are separated by a tab and each definition is on a new line. This is the exact format to mass import flashcards into Quizlet.

Once upon a time, in a small village far, far away, there was a little boy who dreamed of receiving a 520+ on the MCAT. Under the cover of night, he eagerly read (skimmed) through hundreds of pages of review books and scoured r/MCAT and SDN for sage advice from heroes and heroines that had accomplished this incredible feat before. Most importantly, he searched for the fabled study guides and flashcards that these legends had created, so that he could do as minimal work as possible to get a 520+.

He quit his search disappointed. It seemed like everyone used Anki to study, but this kid wasn't about that spaced repetition shit. Moreover, everyone's decks had 10,000+ cards, with a different card for every single term they had ever read. To the boy, the MCAT tested your ability to comprehend some theory or central idea, find connections between different concepts, and recall related terms. These flashcards could only test your rote memorization of singular terms.

At the same time, stay optimistic and don't let a bad practice test put you down. My absolute highest practice test score was a 522, and that was way higher than my other practice tests. The reddit MCAT score spreadsheet pretty consistently indicates that most people score 2-3 points higher on the real test than their practice ones.

Even if you use other people's study material, I still highly recommend you use some way to synthesize material yourself, whether that's taking notes or making flashcards. I learned the most when I was focused on a topic and pulling info from a bunch of different sources.

I am studying for my JLPT N5, which I am taking in December. While studying, I have begun to create flashcards on Quizlet. Currently, I only have a set for Kanji, but I will start to add sets for grammar and vocab.

I'm absolutely against this. who's the director? Whoever thought it was a good idea to make something like this to lock something we always use as a paywall should be fired and have absolutely no place in workplaces like quizlet. this website is totally ruined now aside learn but when u see the quizlet test I do well on most stuff but it isn't available right now smh.

Hello All, someone commented on my comment in the "Korean Study Schedule Mega-Thread" a few days ago asking if I could share my Quizlet username so they could use the sets I am creating. I thought about it for a bit because it really is helpful to make your own. But since I am making them anyway I decided I might as well share them so you can use them if you want. I just started using Quizlet but I plan on working on these everyday so you should see them completed fairly quickly. My Quizlet username is the same as my reddit: LoveofLearningKorean

So, I've gotten through Quant, Ethics (only meldrum's videos on repeat so far not the actual reading yet), and half of FRA. I made my own flashcards for Quant, and was just about to for FRA, but its a painstaking process and I feel like a waste of time making everything from scratch.

I just stumbled across a quizlet for FRA, and ending up finding a whole subsection of flashcards for Level 1, I just wanted to ask if anyone has experience using these as their main source of flash cards, and how useful it was. Would you guys also suggest making your own flashcards as a supplement to the quizlet's (to taper to your own weaknesses)?

It was honestly the best way for me to learn my vocab. I would go through flashcards once a day for 2 days, do learn mode once a day for 2 days, and then write mode until I get everything correct and repeat that for 2 days. With write mode from the first day it would take me 5-10 rounds to get 100%, and on the 2nd day it would take me 1-2 rounds for 100%.

It is such a great and fast mode for drilling vocab. I could go through a round of 100 words in 15 minutes. And the feedback I got? trash. The writing question types in Learn mode aren't the same. It takes much longer to get through them and the rounds are in groups of 7 or so. Actual trash. Why is quizlet shooting themselves in the foot? I am am probably going to unsubscribe and find something different.

Just last week I was able to customise the printing layout for my quizlet, and now im trying to print the same set again and it doesn't give me the option to change the size and layout etc. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I haven't heard quizlet say anything about these changes but I've heard one other person online also notice these changes. Just like them, I feel these changes have made studying feel so much less effective. I've got a subscription although I'm thinking of changing services now that they made these changes, any suggestions for what I could do?

I am transitioning from quizlet to anki (just downloaded and installed tonight), because I wanted to be able to add images to my flash cards (and I didn't want to pay for quizlet premium) and start studying using spaced repetition.

I am using this add-on ( ) to import my quizlets to anki, however I've found that once I've imported a flashcard set, I am unable to add images to it (or rather, I'm not sure how to add images to each card, or if it's even possible given this ad-on's nature).

Does anyone know how to make is so quizlet shows all my terms in flashcards? I will have like 100 terms in a set but for some reason, only like 70 will show up on flashcard mode. And after I go through those, it'll lower to like 50. Is there a way to disable that and just purely have ALL my terms ALL the time in flashcards?

Anyways: I primarily used quizlet to study in pre reqs. Despite my nursing school faculty bashing through my head that I will not be able to study the same way I did with Pre reqs... I still use quizlet lol. What I usually do is make a quizlet with everything in the PowerPoints and extra stuff I find in the book that helps me understand/seems important. A couple days before the exam I go through the quizlet until I have mastered them. Then I do practice questions and apply what I know.

Hi! I just transferred to Anki today after the horrible quizlet update. I learn best by typing in my answers. I want to do that on Anki too. Is it possible to turn an entire deck I transferred from quizlet from flashcard to a type-my-answer deck? (Hopefully not individually, since that would be time consuming)

f5d0e4f075