Roland U-8 compatible ?

Maq

May 7, 2001, 5:55:40 PM5/7/01
Can anyone tell me if the Roland U-8 usb interface is compatible with Cubase
? I know it ships with Cubasis, but I don't know if that means it will work
with Cubase or not.

Any help would be appreciated, as I will be purchasing ASAP!

Thanks,
Martin

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:24:05 AM11/18/19
I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!

alternately a controller mapping import for u-8 on cubase plz.

Thank you most kindly!
Marek in pretoria