Cubase SX and Roland U-8

Cannone

Apr 30, 2003, 4:20:51 AM4/30/03
Hi Daren.
I have a U-8 myself. It works great with Cubasis, Cubase 5, but not to it's
full functionality in SX. So if you just planning to work in SX don't bother
with it. Neither Edirol nor Steinberg are interested in helping. The one
says it's the others responsiblity. So you don't get anywhere with either of
them. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful unit and works great with the
correct software. It has a full effects processor and everything built in.

Kevin

"Darren A. Peace" <dpe...@bigfoot.com.nospam> wrote in message

> Hi.
>
> I'm getting to grips with SX, and am considering a separate mixer -
> should make a few processes a bit easier.
>
> I can obtain a Roland U-8 for around £200 - I see that this came
> bundled with either Cakewalk or Cubasis VST.
>
> Does anyone have any experience with the unit? I'm interested in
> feedback on how it all hangs together.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darren
> Reading, ULK

Cannone

May 1, 2003, 5:15:45 AM5/1/03
Look in SX under "Remotes". this will list some devices which is fully
supported.

Good Luck

> On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:20:51 +0200, "Cannone" <can...@iafrica.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi Daren.
> >I have a U-8 myself. It works great with Cubasis, Cubase 5, but not to
it's
> >full functionality in SX. So if you just planning to work in SX don't
bother
> >with it. Neither Edirol nor Steinberg are interested in helping. The one
> >says it's the others responsiblity. So you don't get anywhere with either
of
> >them. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful unit and works great with the
> >correct software. It has a full effects processor and everything built
in.

> Thanks for the reply, Kevin.
>
> OK - I'm really wanting to use SX as my main sequencer.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for a similar device which fully
> supports SX?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darren
> Reading, UK

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2019, 4:35:50 PM11/17/19
f anyone has roland u-8 controller and tuner in stalls PLEASE letme know!