Roland U-8 and VST5.

Cannone

Jan 29, 2001, 12:33:10 PM1/29/01
where can i find a full list of functions for the U-8 and VST5.
I've experienced strange things with the shift button i.e.. my channel
selects
become mutes, my real time controllers functions change completely (and I'm
not talking about the eq becoming sweep), and others and then after changing
i don't know what i did and how to change them back.

Please help

Kevin Cannone
M.I.L Recording Studio & Live Sound
mil_s...@iafrica.com

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:25:25 AM11/18/19
I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!

alternately a controller mapping import for u-8 on cubase plz.

Thank you most kindly!
Marek in pretoria

Elizabeth Charles

Jul 18, 2022, 6:29:13 AM7/18/22

Dear One

I am Mrs. Mrs Elizabeth Charles, married to Mr. Joshua who was the heading director and controller of Philippines diamond and gold mining for Twenty Three years before he was killed during the recent political crises in the country between the ruling party and the opposition party.

During the crises, My late husband told me that some top people which the president and his loyalist believed are backing the opposition are been targeted by the gold and diamond mining village of the ruling party and he told me in confidence about the sum of $3.5 USD, He deposited in a Bank. And he ordered me to fly from the Philippines to where my life will be safe. Six days after I left the Philippines, I heard news that my husband has been killed by the military loyal to President.

Recently, following my illness and the shock of my husband's death.
My Doctor told me that I may not last for the next six months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is the stroke sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to you, for the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I am right now in the hospital were i am taking treatment Please understand that this transaction is very very confidential because i am known in my country. I need a Good honest and God's fearing person who can use this Funds for Charity works, orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege I will be waiting to receive your email for more details.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Elizabeth Charles

Abandoned Trolley

Oct 28, 2023, 11:18:33 AM10/28/23