MIDI controller setup?

cannone

Nov 12, 2001, 2:34:38 PM11/12/01
Here is my situation. I have a Roland U-8 controller for Cubase, but
according to me it is not being used to it's full potential in Cubase5
VST32. I am interested in writing my own script for it but here is my
problem: ALL THE CONTROLS TRANSMIT SYSEX INFORMATION.

Is there a way of translating the SYSEX into control changes of some sort?
or is there some 3rd party or even in-house Steinberg software that will let
me do this?

I need HELP! I am getting tired of e-mailing Steinberg and Edirol/Roland
tech support and not getting any replies (if there are guys from either of
the companies on this group, TAKE NOTE).

Please Help

--
Kevin Cannone
M.I.L Recording Studio & Live Sound

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:16:28 AM11/18/19
HI I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!
Thank you most kindly!
Marek in pretoria