pitch and speed not correct in playback mode

1 view

HFM Meijer

Nov 5, 2002, 3:54:23 PM11/5/02
Sinds a few weeks after installing an new cubase version (32VST) I'm having
problems with pitch and speed level from my audio files after importing them
in cubase.
In play mode the pitch and speed are to high although I did not change them.
Replacing my old cubase VST did not solve the problem. In Wavelab the
problem does not exist! Everything is goïng fine there.
What did I do wrong / what can I do about this?

Henk
Please answer me at
hfmm...@chello.nl

Gyl

Nov 5, 2002, 5:01:03 PM11/5/02
that can be because the files you import in cubase are at 41.100 Hz and
meybe you've setted Cubase at 48.000 Hz.
If that's the problem,you can solve it in 2 different ways:
Change the Hzing in cubase by yhe audio settings menu
change the Hzing of your samples with WaveLab or similar programs.

Tell me if you solve it.

Gyl

"HFM Meijer" <h.mei...@chello.nl> ha scritto nel messaggio