Re: Cubase VST 32 5.0 and Roland U8

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:11:23 AM11/18/19
HI I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!
Thank you most kindly!
Marek in pretoria
ma...@antfarm.co.za

On Tuesday, 19 September 2000 09:00:00 UTC+2, Steve Raines wrote:
> Anyone out there using the Roland U8 with cubase.
>
> I would welcome your comments on it as I am thinking of getting one.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

marek...@gmail.com

marek...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 10:24:51 AM11/18/19
I'm desperately looking for the cubase controller install software that comes with the Roland u-8 u8!
I have my u-8 functioning with XP on a laptop and am short of the u-8 tuner and u-8 controller applications to interface with cubase!

Please if you have the software please make a copy to transfer to drop box or google drive please!!

alternately a controller mapping import for u-8 on cubase plz.