Cubase won't pick up my headset

Rev. Diva Schematic

Feb 27, 2011, 8:00:16 AM2/27/11
I use a wireless headset for gaming, mostly, I'd like to be able to use
it with Cubase. Sadly, no matter what I do I can (no longer) get Cubase
to see it when I go into Device Setup/VST system link.

It was there initially, but I had to switch to monitors for a bit, now
it won't come up when I put things back how they were in the Win7 system.

So I plug in a standard pair of cans into my front port on the
PC....those will only play back Cubase, nothing else on the PC. I have
to switch back to the wireless ones to hear MP3s or anything else.

Using Logitech g930s.

What haven't I set up right?

Rev. Diva Schematic

Feb 27, 2011, 8:01:58 AM2/27/11

I should add I am using ASIO4allv2, switching drivers seems to affect
what comes up in the VST system link options. None show the G930s
though. :/

lancelightning

Feb 27, 2011, 2:56:07 PM2/27/11

Not sure about using these with Cubase. As you say, they are for
gaming. So said, if you open up ASIO4ALL from within Cubase you should
be able select your headset assuming that the driver can actually
recognise this device (I don't know about that). You would then have
to go into VST Connections to route the outputs to the headset. It may
work..

LL

anubh...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 8:49:45 AM6/27/18
I chose asio4all but from the vst connections, it's only showing my mixer and not the option for my headphones

Bam Dorner(music-society.de)

Jun 27, 2018, 4:18:52 PM6/27/18
Am 27.06.2018 um 14:49 schrieb anubh...@gmail.com:
> I chose asio4all but from the vst connections, it's only showing my mixer and not the option for my headphones

Neither ASIO4All nor any other Asian driver has a direct setting for
headphones. These can be connected directly to the Line-Out or if you
have an extra audio card (USB or Internal (PCI, PCIe)) to the headphone
output of this card.

--
Bam Dorner
http://forum.music-society.de/portal.php

]v[etaphoid

Jun 7, 2019, 10:41:28 PM6/7/19
anubh...@gmail.com has brought this to us :
> I chose asio4all but from the vst connections, it's only showing my mixer and
> not the option for my headphones

Don't let it bother you.

My girlfriend won't let me stick my finger up her bum, but we humans
are an adaptable lot...