Paramount+ Cancels Star Trek: Prodigy and will remove the series from the streaming service

a cat

Jun 23, 2023, 6:14:39 PM6/23/23
https://nerdist.com/article/paramount-cancels-star-trek-prodigy-removes-from-streaming-service/

"The good news is the series will still complete post-production for
that season and maybe find life elsewhere. CBS Studios will shop both
seasons around."

Heartbroken :(

Ant

Jun 23, 2023, 7:43:23 PM6/23/23
Maybe find life elsewhere? Sheesh, couldn't they just finish it before removing it from P+?
--
"But [Jesus] said, 'I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.' --Luke 4:43." RIP 2 Titanic's & Titan submersible's peep.
| |o o| |

a cat

Jun 24, 2023, 8:18:42 AM6/24/23
On 6/23/23 5:43 PM, Ant wrote:
> a cat <a_...@example.com> wrote:
>> https://nerdist.com/article/paramount-cancels-star-trek-prodigy-removes-from-streaming-service/
>
>> "The good news is the series will still complete post-production for
>> that season and maybe find life elsewhere. CBS Studios will shop both
>> seasons around."
>
>> Heartbroken :(
>
> Maybe find life elsewhere? Sheesh, couldn't they just finish it before removing it from P+?

Or leave what they did finish up? I read that they took them down for
tax purposes. How stupid.