The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek

Ant

Nov 24, 2021, 8:51:03 PM11/24/21
https://play.history.com/shows/the-center-seat-55-years-of-star-trek

I saw its first two episodes. They're good! Check it out if you're a fan of Star Trek! :D
--
:) Thxgiving Eve & hump day, but slammy! Being old sucks. Still so many stuff 2 do & C! Every (body & thing) R moving & changing! :(
| |o o| |

Daniel65

Nov 25, 2021, 4:50:14 AM11/25/21
Ant wrote on 25/11/2021 12:50 pm:
> https://play.history.com/shows/the-center-seat-55-years-of-star-trek
>
> I saw its first two episodes. They're good! Check it out if you're a
> fan of Star Trek! :D

Hmm! Can we get a "Fact Check" on that??

Episode 4 ..... "Trek Goes to the Movies" ... "The 1980s saw Paramount
release three linked Star Trek movies to huge box-office success. The
first, The Wrath of Khan, saw Ricardo Montalban"

Hmm! I'm sure I saw a Star Trek movie *before* 'The Wrath of Khan'!! ;-P

Thanks for the link, Ant.
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Nov 26, 2021, 2:46:58 AM11/26/21
Daniel65 wrote on 25/11/21 8:50 pm:
Unfortunately, it required me to 'Sign in with your TV Provider to
watch', but, as I don't have a TV Provider account, that locks me out!
--
Daniel

Ant

Nov 26, 2021, 7:09:16 AM11/26/21
I saw episode 3 on History channel. It was about the first movie (Motion
Picture). Episode 4 will be the ones after it. I want to see episodes 5
to 10, but that requires History Vault's online subscription. Frak that!
:(
--
It's Black Friday again! Being old sucks tho. Still so many stuff 2 do & C! Every (body & thing) R moving & changing! :(

Ant

Nov 26, 2021, 7:11:34 AM11/26/21
Or use History Vault's subscription:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.b0006617-87f5-4040-b592-67c594b5ad2a
However, I don't see episodes 1-4 in
https://watch.historyvault.com/topics/the-center-seat-55-years-of-star-trek.
I want to see other epiosdes, but I don't want to get Vault. Bah! Frak
that.