Is anyone watching Prodigy?

1 view

Ant

Nov 22, 2021, 9:08:57 PM11/22/21
I kind of like it. It's like Rebels for Star Wars. Yeah, it's for
younglings but still kind of fun. :)
--
Slammy Monday so far! Too much sleep. Being old sucks. Still so many stuff to do and see! Every (body and thing) are moving and changing! :(
| |o o| |

Daniel65

Nov 23, 2021, 6:16:08 AM11/23/21
Ant wrote on 23/11/21 1:08 pm:
> I kind of like it. It's like Rebels for Star Wars. Yeah, it's for
> younglings but still kind of fun. :)

We're only about a dozen Eps into Star Trek:Discovery on Free-to-Air
channel here in Australia.

I seen the ads for Star Trek:Prodigy .... but it's only being shown on
some Pay T.V. channel or other at the moment.
--
Daniel

pH

Nov 23, 2021, 1:20:45 PM11/23/21
I have not seen much Star Trek of late, just fan projects and Youtube
offerings.

Don't do any susbscription video so no Discovery or others....has
Discovery's reputation improved, by the way? It was getting panned pretty
roundly at first--I concur that the ship design is not my fave.

pH in Aptos

Daniel65

Nov 24, 2021, 2:13:54 AM11/24/21
pH wrote on 24/11/21 5:20 am:
My 'big' problem with 'Discovery' is that, in 'Universe', Discovery is
supposed to be set ten years or so pre-TOS (although I cannot remember
Kirk/Spock ever mentioning 'Discovery's 'Drive System'!!) but, in 'RL',
things have moved on so 'Discovery' looks much more specky than even ST:ENT!

With me, to an extent, "It's Startrek so I'll watch it!!' but one of my
sisters didn't want to waste time getting involved with the Series if it
wasn't going to continue, but she found, somewhere on the Web, that,
apparently its half way through Series Four after really hit its straps
in Series Three!

But don't blame me if it turns out to be garbage after all!!
--
Daniel

Ant

Nov 24, 2021, 8:49:56 PM11/24/21
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
> My 'big' problem with 'Discovery' is that, in 'Universe', Discovery is
> supposed to be set ten years or so pre-TOS (although I cannot remember
> Kirk/Spock ever mentioning 'Discovery's 'Drive System'!!) but, in 'RL',
> things have moved on so 'Discovery' looks much more specky than even ST:ENT!

> With me, to an extent, "It's Startrek so I'll watch it!!' but one of my
> sisters didn't want to waste time getting involved with the Series if it
> wasn't going to continue, but she found, somewhere on the Web, that,
> apparently its half way through Series Four after really hit its straps
> in Series Three!

> But don't blame me if it turns out to be garbage after all!!

To me, it's all pretty and flashy like the modern Star Wars' movies. :(
--
:) Thxgiving Eve & hump day, but slammy! Being old sucks. Still so many stuff 2 do & C! Every (body & thing) R moving & changing! :(

superkuh

Nov 27, 2021, 1:43:36 PM11/27/21
I watched one episode. Meh.