Star Trek predicted the rise of "Woke Ignorance", episode "Miri".

peterteaco

Apr 25, 2022, 1:55:20 AMApr 25
All one has to do is look at the faces of the "children", the regressive
ignorance is immediately apparent.

Siri Cruise

Apr 25, 2022, 6:32:16 AMApr 25
In article <XnsAE83E92...@0.0.0.1>,
peterteaco <peter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All one has to do is look at the faces of the "children", the regressive
> ignorance is immediately apparent.

So woke ignorance is a failed experiment to extend life that
kills anyone at or above puberty. And a piece of the action is
about chinese politics.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 25, 2022, 8:41:47 AMApr 25
On 4/25/22 1:55 AM, peterteaco wrote:
> All one has to do is look at the faces of the "children", the regressive
> ignorance is immediately apparent.

Wasn't that the spin off of the book "LORD OF THE FLIES" which was a
book about children stranded in an island, and how they turned into
amoral little heathens that didn't know about growing up. And in LORD
OF THE FLIES the end of the book.... SPOILER ALERT...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The kids ended up hunting each other down and killing the kids they were
friends with before they were stranded.

It does sound a lot like Democrats of today, they want to hunt down
anyone who doesn't agree with them and their woke imaginary world....
and kill them like they did to the fat little kid "Piggy" in the book.

I'd imagine that Book will be deemed racist or sexist and banned like
"Tom Sawyer" by Democrats since the kids in the LORD OF THE FLIES were
from a boys school and they were all prepubescent boys on the island and
strangely (in the book) none of the kids on the island were concerned
with whether they were trans or just confused.
--
.
.